剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
Just about traitors.
逮捕了叛徒后 会吊死他们还是像杀狗一样射死他们
When traitors get caught, do they hang 'em or shoot 'em like dogs?
我想应该是吊死
I reckon they hang 'em.
这边的合众国办公室 有很多白人佬在找叛徒
Union office around here crawling with Yankees hunting traitors.
听说他们先开枪打他们 再吊死
I heard they shoot 'em, then they hang 'em.
别听他们胡说
Don't listen to them.
马上到了
We're almost there.
如果你愿意让我回来 那我...
If you take me back, I--
我会为你提供最好的服务
I'll give you the best service possible.
如果你逃跑 我会毁了你
I'll ruin you for runnin' off.
(舱单)
是 - 我们准备就绪了
Yes? - We're ready.
好的 把我的东西拿上
All right. Bring my things.
先生 骑兵队报告说 他们没有看到或听到布斯的消息
Sir, the cavalry did report that they have not seen or heard of Booth
在波托马克河一带 - 好的
in the vicinity of the Potomac River. - Right.
但他们仍在搜查桑德斯 那份分销单上的每一个地点
But they are still searching every location on Sanders's distribution list.
我们注意到了一点
We did notice something.
秘线上最前几站中有一个是布莱恩镇市场
One of those first stops on the Secret Line is Bryantown Market.
莫德医生就住在那附近
Dr. Mudd lives spitting distance from it.
你觉得他可能是联盟国特勤局的
You think he could be CSS?
这能解释布斯为何能在去里士满的路上
It'd explain how Booth was able to find a doctor in the middle of the night
在大半夜找到医生
on his way to Richmond.
他早就认识他
He already knew him.
JWB 你的文身 是布斯的意思
JWB. Your tattoo. Like Booth?
约翰威尔逊博伊德
John Wilson Boyd.
幸会
Pleasure.
这是我的表弟拉里
This here's my cousin, Larry.
我们很幸运 能在同一个分队 所以...
Lucky we got to serve on the same brigade as one another, so...
前线
Front line.
就在石墙杰克逊后面 - 是的 先生
Right behind Stonewall Jackson himself. - Yes, sir!
你是在哪场战役获得荣誉的
Where you receive your glory?
第一次马纳萨斯战役
Bull Run.
你的勋章是在哪获得的
Where'd you earn your medal?
第一次马纳萨斯战役
Bull Run.
我们在那里穿的不是这身
That's not what we wore there.
我在那之后换过衣服了
You know, I have changed my clothes since then.
或者 我猜你没参加过那场战役
Or, I reckon you weren't there.
小子 看什么看
What are you lookin' at, boy?
你不是老兵 你朋友也不是
You're no veteran. Neither is your friend.
你们胆子真大啊
How dare you?
懦夫
Cowards.
懦夫 - 嘿 低调点
Cowards? - Hey, lay low.
不
No.
好吧 你们说对了 我没去
All right. You got me. I wasn't there.
但我曾去福特剧院
But I was at Ford's Theatre.
他在说笑 - 我没有
He's joking. - I'm not.
4月14日晚上 我在场
I was there the night of April 14th.
就在总统包厢
In the president's box!
我在一千五百人面前站在了那舞台上
I stood on that stage in front of 1,500 people!
这就是暴君的下场
Sic semper tyrannis!
我不需要参加什么马纳萨斯战役
I didn't need to be at Bull Run.
他对大业的贡献比你们任何人都多
He's done more for the cause than any of you.
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
是象征 - 象征
A symbol. - Symbol.
荣誉是在战场上赢得的
Honor's won on a battlefield!
而不是通过你做的这种事
Not like you did.
在一个人看戏的时候从背后朝他开枪
Shooting a man in the back while he attends a play?
这叫卑鄙
That was despicable.
皇家港轮船要靠岸了
Port Royal Ferry is landing.
合众国办公室离这多远
How far is it to the Union office?
你要对美国宣誓效忠
You going to pledge your allegiance to the United States?
我们都是 走远路对我来说不容易
Whole lot of us are. Ain't easy for me to walk far.
去签宣誓书要走多远
How far is it to sign the oath?
你不用担心
Don't you worry.
签效忠书的合众国办公室就在路对面
Union office to sign your pledge is directly across the road
正对着渡轮码头
from the ferry landing.
小心看路
Watch your step.
你们去哪
Where you fellas headed?
去里士满找好心的医院
Looking for a friendly hospital in Richmond.
里士满 很远啊 走路去吗
Richmond. That's a ways. You walkin'?
我们需要马
We need horses.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
离这里最近的好心人是盖瑞特 他有马
Closest friendly is a man named Garrett. He has horses.
你能给我们指路吗
Can you point us in that direction?
我问你个问题 这些人是怎么回事
Let me ask you something, what's wrong with these men?
我们本应站在同一阵营里
We're supposed to be on the same side.
他们只是不想惹祸上身
They're just staying out of trouble.
我是“祸”
I'm trouble?
家乡就在眼前 他们最不想的 就是在战争中存活了下来
They're almost home. Last thing they want is survive the war,
却在最后一刻因为帮助你而被捕
then get arrested at the last hour helping you.
那你为什么这么热心
How come you're so willing?
因为我马上要娶这里最富有的女孩了
'Cause I'm about to marry the wealthiest girl around.
我才不怕法律
I'm not afraid of the law.
你看什么
The hell you looking at?
黑鬼没报酬拿 小子
Niggers don't get rewards, boy!
到镇中心前的第一个农场 叫盖瑞特烟草农场
First farm before you hit town center, Garrett's Tobacco Farm.
他有个女儿 需要嫁妆 而且他失去了奴隶
He's got a daughter needs a dowry, and he lost his slaves.
他会给你提供住宿 赚笔大钱
He'll host you for a good price.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
我们即将启航前往皇家港
We are now departing for Port Royal.
战争部 开门
War Department! Open up!
去看后面的通道
Mind that back way.
我是战争部的
I'm from the War Department.
我们有一张塞缪尔莫德医生的搜查令
We have a search warrant for Dr. Samuel Mudd.
是你吗
Is that you?
我是莫德医生 但这是为了什么
I'm Dr. Mudd. But what is this regarding?
我们部的一个人曾在刺杀事件后讯问你
One of my men questioned you after the assassination.
他没有搜查房♥子 - 要找什么
He didn't search the house. - Search for what?
你觉得能在我这里找到什么
What are you expecting to find on me?
你说当你治疗约翰威尔克斯布斯时
You stated that when you treated John Wilkes Booth
那是刺杀的第二天
the day after the assassination,
你并不知道他是谁 - 对
you were not aware of who he was. - No.
那么布斯是如何这么快地 找到一位医生的
Well, how did Booth find a doctor so quickly?
我已经和你们那位官员说过了
I'll tell you the same thing I told your officer,
我在那晚之前从未见过那个病人 或他的朋友
I'd never met the patient or his friend before that night.
我是个好人 我不过是救死扶伤
I'm a good man. I simply treat the sick and the injured.
我的宣誓是:绝不伤害
That is my oath: Do no harm.
你们什么都找不到的
You'll find nothing on me.
听着 你们必须相信我 如果我知道那人枪杀了总统
Look, you have to believe me. Had I known that that man had shot the president,
我一定会告发他的
I most certainly would have turned him in.
是 我有一些仆从 但是现在都得给工资
Yes, I have a few servants, but labor isn't free anymore,
你也知道的 所以我很愿意拿赏金
as you know, and I would have gladly collected that reward!
我向主发誓
I swear to the good Lord.
几位先生要喝点什么吗
You gentlemen need anything to drink?
玛丽
Mary...
给先生们拿几杯水
Fetch these men some water.
这是病人的靴子
Is this the patient's boot?
是
Yes.
你没注意到皮革上印了他姓名的首字母
You didn't notice his initials stamped into the leather?
我不是鞋匠 我没有查看他的靴子
I'm not a cobbler. I didn't examine his boot.
我不记得所有细节了 我每天给很多病人看病
I don't remember all the details. I see a lot of patients.
我是附近几公里内唯一的家庭医生
I'm the only family practitioner for miles.
我父亲也是家庭医生 和你一样
My father practiced family medicine like you.
他也撒谎成性
And he was a liar too.
你知道你的病人是约翰威尔克斯布斯
You knew your patient was John Wilkes Booth,
因为你在那晚之前早就认识布斯了
because you knew Booth way before that night.
这太荒谬了 我不过是 在遵守我的誓言 我发誓
That's preposterous. I was merely obeying my oath. I swear.
逮捕他 - 起来
Arrest him. - On your feet.
他非常清楚他们是谁
He knew exactly who they were--
布斯 苏拉特 那些人... 在刺杀之前就知道
Booth, Surratt, the whole lot of them-- before the assassination.
她是个骗子 - 不 先生
She's a liar! - No, sir.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表