剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
than it ever was in victory.
我比任何时候都更需要你
And I need you now more than ever.
你可以考虑休假
And you could propose a vacation.
我们终于打算去加州了
We're planning on finally going to California.
我们可以去海滩
We could go to the beach.
跟我们一起去吧
Come with us.
是 通过修正案后再说 也许明年夏天
Yeah, after we pass the amendments. Maybe next summer.
你可以告诉爱伦说 你今年圣诞不会再工作了
You can tell Ellen that you won't be working on Christmas this year.
假日你会回家了
She'll have you home for the holiday.
亚伯 现在是4月
Abe, it's April.
亚伯 我把三年的时间给了你和这份工作
Abe, I have given you and this office three years.
我坚信我安排的计划...
I am confident that the plans that I have put in pla--
重建计划比战争的毁灭更艰难
Reconstruction is more difficult than the destruction of war.
你一直是我们的主心骨
You've been our main reliance.
你比任何人都理解国内局势
You understand the national situation better than anyone.
我不想想象
I don't want to imagine.
我希望 国家也需要你留任
It is my wish and it is the country's need that you remain.
你不能离开
You cannot go.
你必须走到终局
You must see us through the final act.
听说你喜欢苏格兰威士忌
I've heard you have a taste for Scotch?
如果你有兴趣 我存了一瓶30年的
If you're interested, I have a 30-year-old I've been saving.
在那边的大厅茶水间里
It's in the hall pantry there.
我确实喜欢年份高的苏格兰威士忌
I do love a good aged Scotch.
我们去打开它吧
Let's open it.
就在右手边
It's just round to the right.
不会错过的 - 好的
You can't miss it. - Okay.
你想扼杀重建计划
You wanna kill Reconstruction?
有我在就别想
You'll have to get past me.
埃德温 开门 埃德温
Edwin. Open the door, Edwin.
埃德温
Edwin?
埃德温 我是战争部长 我可以让军队立即来这里
Edwin, I am secretary of war. I'll have the army here in a day.
(斯坦顿把自己关在战争部三个月)
(斯坦顿坚持继续担任战争部长的同时)
(约翰逊成了第一位被弹劾的美国总统)
“亲爱的格兰特将军”
"Dear General Grant."
(不要遵从汤马斯)
(留在原位)
(保护选票)
(因为一票之差 约翰逊没有被罢免)
(但他输了第二个任期)
(小约翰苏拉特被引渡到美国)
(但他未被定罪)
(抗♥议♥游♥行♥ J.苏拉特 J.威尔克斯布斯 反叛)
(他在美国各地举♥行♥抗♥议♥游♥行♥)
(吹嘘自己与布斯的关系)
(玛丽希姆斯是勇敢指征莫德医生的)
(十位黑人证人之一)
(她的证词被记录在庭审笔录中)
(庭审后五个月 第13号♥修正案获得批准)
(废除了美国的奴隶制度)
(创始人图书馆 霍华德大学)
(六个月后 第14号♥修正案通过)
(向美国黑人提供公民身份)
(和平等保护)
好嘞
All right.
别紧张 - 非常紧张
Don't be nervous. - Very nervous.
(圣诞夜 刺杀四年后)
你感觉如何 - 很好
How do you feel? - Good.
你下楼吃早餐吗 还是我送碟子上来
You coming down for breakfast or should I bring a plate up?
不...我下楼
No, no. I'll come down.
怎么了
What is it?
法♥院♥的消息
News from the court.
你的提名被确认了
Your nomination was confirmed.
给我看看
Show me.
你知道 我真不喜欢看你这样 牺牲自己的健康
You know, I hated seeing you sacrifice so much of your health
来阻碍约翰逊
to hold back Johnson.
但我现在懂了
But I see now.
这是值得的
It was worth it.
在法庭上 你的决定将 完成你和林肯的大业
On the court, your decisions will finish your work with Lincoln.
父亲 你做到了
Father, you did it.
家里人知道了吗
The family know?
下楼去告诉他们吧
Come down and tell them.
爷爷是最高法♥院♥的法官
Grandpa is a justice of the Supreme Court.
我会...
I'll--
我马上就下来 你先去
I'll be right down. You go on.
艾迪
Eddie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们完成了大业
We finish the work now.
我们必须完成
We have to.
我父亲死于哮喘引发的器官衰竭
My father died of asthma-related organ failure.
他没有机会在最高法♥院♥任职
He was never able to serve on the Supreme Court.
斯坦顿部长离世后两个月
Two months after Secretary Stanton passed away,
美国宪法的第15号♥修正案获得批准
the 15th Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified.
它保证美国公民
It guarantees US citizens,
无论先前是否为奴隶 无论种族是什么 都享有投票权
regardless of previous enslavement or race, the right to vote.
(这是林肯三项重建修正案的最后一项)
我们完成了大业 我们必须完成
We finish the work now. We have to.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表