剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
我需要指南针
I need the compass.
在船上
It's in the boat.
我曾差点入伍
I almost enlisted once.
工资低 伙食差
Low wages. Terrible food.
那些可怜的混♥蛋♥
Those poor bastards.
还有军服
And the uniforms.
我喜欢按自己喜好穿衣
I like to choose my own look.
谁知道我们到里士满后 他们会给我什么职位
Who knows what position they'll give me when we get to Richmond.
将军 高级的
General. High-ranking.
不...别逗我 混♥蛋♥
No. No, come on, you son of a bitch.
怎么了 我们离里士满的距离 比你想的要远
What's the matter? We further from Richmond than you thought?
我们甚至没到弗吉尼亚
We're not even in Virginia.
别耍花招
Don't play games.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们绕回来了
We circled back.
我们绕...大卫 你是什么意思
We circled-- What are you saying to me, David?
我的意思是我们回到马里兰了
I'm saying that we're back in Maryland.
之前天阴着 我看不到星星
It was cloudy. I couldn't see the stars.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
好了 听我说 我们...
All right, listen, we--
好了 你和他个头差不多
All right, you're about his size,
而他个头和我差不多 对吗
and he's about mine. All right?
快 我们...
Come on, we...
我们得离开了
We need to go.
走吧
Come on.
起来
Get up.
仍没有布斯的线索
Still no leads on Booth?
没有
No leads.
那位疯帽子不知道下雨了吗 还是他不在乎
Does the Mad Hatter not know it's raining? Or does he not care?
上帝让他把睾丸切掉 他照做了
God told him to slice off his ball sack and he did it.
是真的
It's true.
他已经失心疯十年了
And he'd been breathing in hat chemicals for ten years.
谁知道他脑子里想什么
Who knows what he's thinking.
主 自从你带走了我的家人
Dear Lord, ever since you took my family,
而没带走我
not me,
我就一直祈祷能去你身边
I've prayed to serve you.
让我明白为什么人生的一切都如此艰难
Show me why everything had to be this hard.
你何时才能让我明白
When will you show me?
(麦克纳马拉)
(刺杀前十年)
女士帽 今天半价
Ladies' hats! Half price today.
孩子 你怎么了
What happened to you, my child?
没有人对我做出罪孽之举
I wasn't sinned against.
我犯下了罪孽
I sinned.
失去我美丽的妻子艾米莉 她难产而死
Lost my beautiful wife, Emily. Childbirth.
要不是我这些低贱的欲望 她还会活着
If I didn't have these base desires, she'd still be here.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
汤姆科贝特
Tom Corbett.
这名字只有羞耻
There's only shame with it.
摒弃过去 获得重生
Well, cast yourself away and be reborn.
告诉我要如何做到
Tell me how.
(波士顿公共花♥园♥)
“波士顿”
"Boston."
波士顿科贝特
Boston Corbett,
我以父 子 圣灵之名为你施洗
I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
原谅你的罪孽
for the forgiveness of your sins.
事实是我曾是个穷小子
The truth is I was a poor boy.
我甚至没上过学
I never even went to school.
我相信合众国 但和你们一样
I believe in the Union, but like you,
我喜欢奴隶制
I'm fond of the institution of slavery.
我同情你们被夺走了奴隶和资产
I sympathize with the loss of your slaves, your assets, by force.
我也失去了我的
I lost mine too.
但是
However,
你们祖上许多人所拥有的这些资产 并不是他们挣来的
many of your great-great-granddaddies didn't earn that property.
他们是在美国建国时
They were British men
被授予土地的英国人
who were granted the acres when America was founded.
我错过了那个机会 但看我如今的地位
I missed the boat on that, but look where I sit now.
约翰逊就任总统不合法
Johnson's presidency is illegitimate!
外面那是在干什么
What in tarnation is that?
抗♥议♥的人 他们不让我入睡
Protestors. They don't let me sleep.
你们和祖辈几代人夺得先机 积累了财富
You fellas got a head start for a few generations.
虽然失去部分获益令人难过
Now, it might hurt to lose some of your gains,
但你们得学会像我一样 自力更生 重振旗鼓
but you got to pick yourselves up by your bootstraps, same as me.
这是能做到的
It can be done.
自♥由♥人先是拥有了土地
First, freedmen own land.
明年你们连投票权都要给他们了
Next year you're gonna give 'em the vote.
你仔细想过吗
Have you thought this through?
你觉得他们甘心只夺走土地
You think they'll stop at taking our land?
我明白你们的论点
I see your point.
但战争部长告诉我
But the war secretary tells me
只要黑人的地位低于我们 社会就不会太平
there will be unrest as long as the Negro remains beneath us.
用武力压制他们
Police them.
否则他们会夺走我们的妻女和生意
Otherwise, they're gonna take our wives, our daughters, our businesses.
黑人将掌管城市和州
Cities and states will be run by Negroes.
照这个速度下去 你的第二个任期可能会输给一个黑人
At this rate, you could lose your second term to a nigger!
我们也在向你抗♥议♥
We're protesting you too.
这是我们反对土地出让的呈请书
Here's our petition against the land grants.
如果需要我们帮你解决问题 我们可以找更多人签名
We can get more signatures if we need to help you with your problem.
解决什么问题
What problem is that?
斯坦顿的问题
Your Stanton problem.
(解放奴隶宣言)
(李投降了)
(举国哀悼)
(十万美元赏金 谋杀者)
(总统)
(根据同名著作改编)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第五集
传给大家看看
Let's hand them around.
先生们 听我说一下
Gentlemen, listen here!
我将逮捕约翰威尔克斯布斯 和其同谋大卫赫罗德的任务
I am tasking you with the capture of John Wilkes Booth
交给诸位
and his accomplice, David Herold.
这是他们的秘线地图
We now have a map of their Secret Line.
搜查秘线上从这里到里士满的每一个地址
Search every Secret Line address, every home, every tavern,
每一户人家 每一个酒馆和每一个鸡窝
every chicken coop between here and Richmond.
祝你们好运 愿上帝保佑
Good luck and Godspeed.
全能的上帝
Almighty God.
赞颂主
Praise the Lord.
(得克萨斯州)
一 二
One, two...
我曾有怀疑 但我觉得我能够带你去到里士满
I had my doubts, but I think I'm going to get you to Richmond.
这里是弗吉尼亚
This is Virginia.
停下
Whoa.
是他们吗
Is it them?
看向远方...
Look away, look away, look away
棉花之地
...the land of cotton
好时光永记于心
Good times they are not forgotten
看向远方...
Look away, look away, look away
看向远方...
...away, look away, look away
在我出生的迪克西土地上 - 停...
In Dixie's Land where I was born - Whoa. Whoa.
我们在搜寻刺杀总统的凶手们
We're looking for the president's murderers.
你见过这几个人吗
Have you seen them?
没有
We have not.
先生们 我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want no trouble, sirs.
从军四年 我们马上就要到家了
Four years served and now we're almost home.
家在哪
Where is home?
我们来自鲍灵果岭和康威港 先生
We hail from Bowling Green and Port Conway, sir.
你看 我们已经上交了武器 我们缴械了
Look, we've turned in our weapons. We're unarmed.
我发誓我们效忠于合众国
I swear we pledge allegiance to the Union.
你们签了效忠书吗
You boys sign the allegiance?
我们正要去皇家港签字 先生
On our way to sign at Port Royal, sir.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
搜查并讯问他们
Search and question them.
特区的汤马斯艾克特有讯息给斯坦顿部长
Got a message for Secretary Stanton from Thomas Eckert in D.C.!
在这里
Here.
约翰逊要撤回重建计划
Johnson's rolling back Reconstruction.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表