剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
Sanders Clothiers.
贝克
Baker?
你是谁
Who are you?
我希望罗伯特入伍 但她说得也对
I want Robert to serve, but she's also right.
美国家庭不应承受
There's only so much sacrifice
那么多的牺牲
American families should have to bear.
你能评估一下有什么方法能最快获胜吗
Can you estimate the shortest path to victory?
我的意图向来都是 以最快的速度赢得胜利 但要是...
My intention is always to win as swiftly as we can, but to--
要是急于求胜 那是不明智的
It's unwise to rush an endgame.
好的 我们从理论上讨论一下
All right, let's just discuss it theoretically.
理论上 取得胜利的最快方式
Theoretically the quickest way to win
是除掉他们战术后的总军师
would be to remove the chief strategist behind their tactics.
如果除掉戴维斯
If Davis were removed,
我们就能取胜 因为他们会失去主谋
we could win because they would lose their mastermind.
是的
Yes.
交战规则对于移除在任总统有什么规定
What do the rules of engagement say about removing a sitting president?
擒获是不被认可的
Capture is frowned upon,
但并不违规
but it is within the playbook.
如果以武力进行更永久性质的罢免呢
What about a more permanent removal by force?
不合规则
Outside the lines.
可以理解
Understandably.
理论上
Speaking theoretically,
我想提出的法律问题是
the legal question I would raise is this:
割离本身是一种假想还是真的法律状态
Is secession itself an imaginary or a real legal status?
所谓的联盟国州是否是合法国家
Or are the so-called Confederate States a legitimate nation?
因此 在战时通过武力罢免总统
Therefore, when considering the removal by force
以终结战争...
of a president in wartime to end that war...
我认为问题变成了 “戴维斯甚至可以算合法的总统吗 ”
I think the question becomes, "Is Davis even a legitimate president?"
你已回答了我的问题
You've answered my question.
你想说的是什么
What are you saying to me?
我是说 以任何方式取胜 战神 去领导吧
I'm saying, win by any means, Mars. Lead.
你希望我怎么着手做
How would you want me to go about it?
我的好朋友达尔格伦上将有个儿子
Admiral Dahlgren, my good friend, he has a son.
他表示愿意协助
He's offered up his assistance
在我们需要一个能真正信任的人时
if we should ever need someone we can really trust.
所以我希望你们俩见一见
So I would like you two to meet.
我们仍然在谈理论上的情况吗
Are we still talking theoretically?
由你决定 战神 但把这事做成
You decide, Mars. But get it done.
你如此...
You're so--
哪个淑女最乖了
Who's a sweet Lady?
谁想来个茶点
Would anyone like a refreshment?
你可以回家了 吉姆
You can go home, Jim.
部长 请坐
Secretary, have a seat.
我知道 这是我家淑女
I know. That's my Lady.
华♥莱♥士♥说你想要做笔交易
Wallace says you want a deal.
我们聊聊
Let's discuss.
我不确定约翰逊对你说了什么
I'm not sure what Johnson has told you.
夏季制♥服♥合同是我最大的一笔生意
The summer uniforms contract is my largest.
高达百万美元
Worth in the region of a million dollars.
我知道你们军官的舒适和安全很重要
I know the comfort and safety of your officers are important...
但我有种感觉是你来这里
but something tells me you wouldn't be here
一定有比夏季制♥服♥更重要的事
unless there was more on the table than summer uniforms.
你说对了
You're right.
我更愿意换一个服装供应商
I'd prefer to contract with a different clothier.
但我需要关于约翰威尔克斯布斯 下落的情报
But I need information on the whereabouts of John Wilkes Booth.
我认为你有相关情报
Information I think you have.
我爱做交易 但是什么让你觉得我有情报
I love a deal. But what makes you think I have anything?
你在蒙特利尔 纽约和布斯见过面 讨论油井投资的事
You met with Booth in Montreal and New York to discuss an oil investment.
你付了他500美金 存入你的蒙特利尔银行
You paid him $500, deposited in your Montreal bank
以防他在秘线上最佳的逃生路径是北面
in case his best escape on the secret line was north.
所以我来这是想问...你的价格是多少
So I'm here asking... what's your price?
你知道什么很奇怪吗
You know what's odd?
不知道 - 我会打开淑女的笼子
No. - I'll leave Lady's cage open,
但它习惯了囚禁的生活 甚至都不会逃走
but she is so used to captivity that she won't escape.
我不会问任何问题 你的价格是多少
No questions asked. What's your price?
我有办法买♥♥几乎所有的情报
I have means to buy almost any information.
而就算是我也无法找到办法
And even I can't find a way to deliver
告诉你他的确切下落
to you his exact whereabouts.
帮助布斯逃跑的地下特工网地图
The map of secret agents helping Booth escape.
把它给我
Give me that,
我会维持制♥服♥合同 另加二十五万
and I will honor the uniforms contract plus a quarter million.
你弄错的点在于
Where you went wrong
我靠利息就能活了
is that I can live on my interest now.
我不再需要做交易了
I don't need deals anymore.
把制♥服♥捐出去都不会对我造成影响
I'll donate the uniforms without even feeling it.
你为什么要捐 - 因为我是爱国分子
And why would you do that? - Because I am a patriotic American.
所以你在选举后袭击了六家旅馆
Is that why you attacked six hotels after the election?
4月14日出资的 爱国主义
Funded April 14th? Patriotism?
正如我对华♥莱♥士♥说的 这是我的城市
It's like I told Wallace, this is my city.
这个国家属于白人
And this country belongs to the white man,
我不会袖手旁观地任由你们 把它拱手让出去
and I will not sit by and watch you give it away without more of a fight.
好吧
Well...
此刻你的败局已定
You're losing that fight as we speak.
你的伪造角度很可悲
Your forgery angle was pathetic.
这房♥间里被大众怀疑 策划了刺杀行动的人只有你
The only person in this room who everyone thinks planned an assassination is you.
抓住某个演员是无法让林肯复活的
Catching some actor is not gonna bring Lincoln back.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我 不是你找人刺杀的林肯
Look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't have Abe killed.
晚安 淑女
Good night, Lady.
林肯只有一个
There was only one Lincoln.
但你知道民间有多少个我吗
But do you know how many of me there are?
即使你抓住了布斯 即使你阻止了我
Even if you catch Booth, even if you stop me,
埃德温 你也得接受
accept it, Edwin.
联盟国的兄弟们不会白白死去
Confederate boys didn't die in vain.
你知道如果我铲除了下令杀死戴维斯的人
And do you know how many men would call me a hero
多少人会称我为英雄吗
if I ended the man who ordered Davis's death?
动手吧
Go ahead.
开枪
Fire it.
你觉得这能让你变成英雄 动手吧
You think that will make you a hero? Go ahead.
我可以在大白天的华尔街开枪
I could fire this on Wall Street in broad daylight,
而毫发无损
and nothing would happen to me.
进去 快
Go, get inside. Come on.
你完了 举起双手
You're done! Put your hands up.
你还好吗
You all right?
指控他破坏和阴谋罪
Charge him with sabotage and domestic plots.
你的罪项都数不过来
Got more counts on you than I can count.
连法庭都不用上
This will only be paperwork for you.
很高兴我们的信♥号♥♥有用 我可以打破窗户之外的东西吗
Glad our signal worked. Can I wreck something other than a window?
你需要什么就去做 只要找到地图就好
Do whatever you need. Just make sure you find the map.
(桑德斯服装)
(纽约市警♥察♥巡逻队)
看路
Mind your step.
发生什么了 - 无关紧要
What happened? - Doesn't matter.
你看到货了吗 - 是
Have you seen the shipment? - Yes.
公共卫♥生♥部♥确认制♥服♥上有天花污染
Public health confirmed smallpox contamination on the uniforms.
已经控制住了
It's contained.
你找到分销商名单了吗
Did you find a list of distributors?
我没找
I wasn't looking for one.
对 我需要知道桑德斯把箱子都寄去哪里
Yeah. I need to know where Sanders is sending the crates.
为什么 - 你揭发了阴谋 我需要那个名单
Why? - You uncovered a plot. I need that list.
好的 他们马上要焚烧所有箱子
All right. Well, they're about to incinerate all of it.
什么
What?
停下...
Stop! Stop!
别点燃那些箱子
Do not set those crates alight.
你有货单吗
Do you have a shipping manifest?
(桑德斯服装)
这里
Here.
(舱单)
布莱恩镇 马里兰到里士满 弗吉尼亚
Bryantown, Maryland, to Richmond, Virginia.
这是秘线
This is the Secret Line.
桑德斯的分销商是秘线上的 联盟国特勤局特工
Sanders's distributors are CSS agents on the Line?
对
Yeah.
这是地图 一定是
This is the map. Has to be.
(美国 纽约论♥坛♥报)
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表