剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
How could you let that happen?
在我们封锁的一个缺口驶过 他们知道我们巡逻的时间
Sailed through a gap in our blockade. They knew the timing of our patrol.
我们修好缺口的
We'll fix it.
该死 我只有苏拉特这一个线索
Damn it. Surratt was my only lead.
真是任羊逃脱
Let the sheep flee, indeed.
抱歉这消息这么糟 但我们找到了一个相关的东西
Sorry it's not better news. But we did recover something of interest.
这是在残骸中找到的 苏拉特一定是把它放在船上了
This was found in the wreckage. Surratt must have put it on board.
那是我在他房♥间里见过的箱子
That's the trunk I saw in his room.
苏拉特为什么会把布斯的箱子 带上他弄沉的船上
Why would Surratt bring Booth's trunk on a boat that he sunk?
我们打开看看吧
Let's open this up.
只是些戏服
It's just costumes.
布斯的名字在乘客名单里
Booth's name's on the manifest.
每个乘客都在 除了他
Every passenger was accounted for but him.
这很奇怪
It's odd.
如果你是苏拉特
Well, it's not odd
以布斯的名字出行 那就不奇怪
if you're Surratt traveling under Booth's name,
而他打算假死
attempting to fake his death.
苏拉特逃去的那艘船 有它的相关文件吗
The ship that Surratt escaped to, do you have the paperwork for it?
可能有海关资料
We might have customs information.
你在找什么
What are you going after?
乔治桑德斯包租了这艘船
George Sanders chartered the ship.
“他跳上舞台 观众震惊了
"His leap to the stage shocked the audience,
但很多人不知道布斯的行为 是剧的一部分还是...”
but many weren't clear if Booth's act was part of a play or"--
约翰 我们得生火
We need to make a fire, Johnny.
对 烟会引起注意的
You're right, the smoke's gonna attract attention.
但如果我们在这里冻伤 那都不重要了
But if we suffer frostbite out here, it's not gonna matter.
到了早上就暖和了 我们不会死的
Morning will be warm. We will live.
你有邮票吗 我想把这个寄给我母亲
You have postage? I kind of want to mail this to my mother.
听到我说话吗 - 冷得毫无办法
Do you hear me? - Can't do nothing about the cold!
如果你不听
If you're not gonna listen,
那为什么叫我跟来... - 我知道你会同意
why did you ask me to come-- - I knew you would agree!
你为什么希望我同意
Why did you want me to agree then, huh?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你们在等的人
I'm the man you've been waiting for.
你们饿吗
You fellas hungry?
秘线的礼物
Courtesy of the Secret Line.
是
Yes.
但我们得送他去里士满的医院
But we need to get him to a hospital in Richmond.
我们可以在路上吃 - 不
We can eat it along the way. - No.
合众国派了船在河流上下游徘徊
Union's got boats prowling up and down the river.
你们要是进入弗吉尼亚 立即就会被捉
You cross into Virginia now, you as good as caught.
你们总会到达弗吉尼亚的
You'll make it to Virginia when you make it.
而我总会回来的
And I'll return when I return.
(弗吉尼亚里士满)
(联盟国陷落的首都)
G团 前进
G Company, move!
后退
Fall back!
快跑
Run!
有人倒下
Man down!
带他离开
Get him out of here!
(全面胜利)
(UCTO LOALQPRAQCJ 报应来了)
让这些畜生别吵
Get those beasts to quiet.
你不愿停下来放牧
You wouldn't stop to graze.
它们饿了
They're hungry.
你好 骏马
Hello, beautiful.
嘿
Hey.
约翰 别
Johnny, no!
我母亲曾请过一位占卜师
My mother once hired a soothsayer...
预测我的未来
to predict my future.
对 她说我会成为英雄
Yeah, she told us that I'd become a hero...
但我的寿命很短
but that my life would be short.
原来她说对了一半 另一半完全是胡话
It turns out she was half right and half full of utter shit.
那么 你打算怎样
So, what's it gonna be?
你想成为英雄
You wanna be a hero?
好孩子
Good boy.
来吧 大卫
Come on, Davey.
废物 没用的废物
Useless. Fucking useless!
我需要看你们关于乔治桑德斯的档案
I need to see your file on George Sanders.
艾克特 给电报解码了
Eckert decoded the telegram
是从里士满发给苏拉特的
from Richmond to Surratt.
上面写着“报应来了”
It said, "Come retribution."
那会是刺杀的命令吗
Could that be the assassination order?
你能证明吗
Could you prove that?
不能 但如果我能证明 是谁提供的资金呢
I can't. But what if I could prove who funded it?
所以你才问桑德斯的档案
That's why you're asking about Sanders.
还有谁能给在蒙特利尔和纽约之间来回的
Who else would pay for the travel back and forth
旅程付钱呢
between Montreal and New York?
旅馆房♥间... - 马匹 传讯 武器
The hotel rooms... - The horses, the messages, the weapons.
如果猜想乔治桑德斯制♥作♥了 布斯的戏剧 会不会太异想天开
Is it a stretch to imagine that George Sanders produced Booth's play?
并不算
A rubber band stretches farther.
我们要让他过来吗
Should we bring him in?
我赞同 但他刚买♥♥下《周报》
I would, but he just bought the Weekly.
看看主要报道是什么
Look what the main story is.
(刺杀 达尔格伦丑闻)
他为何针对你
Why is he targeting you?
他想掌控叙事
He wants to control the story.
你得提供更好的叙事
You gotta tell a better one.
(桑德斯)
是
Yeah.
我有约翰逊的消息
I have news on Johnson.
联盟国领袖不获赦免
No amnesty for Confederate leadership...
但我们大部份人有赦免资格
but most of us are eligible for pardons.
现在没了林肯
And now with Lincoln out of the way,
我们能否恢复奴隶交易以造福华尔街
could we restore the slave trade for the betterment of Wall Street?
布斯给了我们第二次机会
Booth has given us a second chance.
等等我
Wait for me.
(希姆斯)
不会给土地了
That land grant ain't coming.
林肯在世时 你的梦想就很遥远
Your dream was far-fetched when Lincoln was alive.
约翰逊在位 忘了吧
With Johnson, forget it.
怎么了
What is it?
麦洛 是战争部寄来的 是地契
Milo, it's from the War Department. It's a deed.
我有土地了
I got land.
我们有土地了 麦洛
We got land, Milo.
来
Come on.
(这块土地授予)
(地契所示的持有人)
(战争部土地令第15号♥)
你们中一些支持脱离的人
Some of you who supported secession,
领导反叛的人
who led the rebellion...
约翰逊不愿赦免的人
who Johnson won't forgive...
我建议你们离开美洲大♥陆♥
I suggest you leave the continent.
欧洲将欢迎你们
Europe will welcome you.
我会确保你们的自♥由♥
And I will see to it that you remain free.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表