剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
他回家了
He went home?
对 他说想在自己的房♥子里 在孩子的身边醒来
Yeah, he claims he wanna wake up in his house with his children.
我没有权去责怪他人的父爱本能
I'm hardly one to begrudge a paternal instinct,
但我真是被命运作弄 才多买♥♥了门票
but I'm fortune's fool to have spare tickets
却没有重要的人一起分享
and no one important to share 'em with.
去看戏吧 战神
Come to a play, Mars.
我愿意花钱看你开怀大笑
I'd pay to see you laugh.
亚伯 你知道我要说什么
Abe, you know what I'm gonna say.
天啊 还有更多死亡威胁
Wow, those more death threats coming?
如果他们想杀我
Well, if they wanna kill me, they would've done it
那在我们公布《宣言》或赢得第二个任期
when we issued the Proclamation, or when I won a second term,
或就职典礼时就下手了
or the inauguration.
我们去大笑 忘我吧
Let's laugh and forget ourselves.
走吧 战神
Come on, Mars.
在你妻子忘了你的脸之前带她出去玩
Take your wife out before she forgets your face.
亚伯 不 - 不 好吧
Abe, no. - No. All right.
好吧 把我的球给我 - 亚伯
All right. Give me my ball. - Abe.
够了 现在我不得不 和玛丽的朋友共度今晚
Enough. Now I gotta spend the night with Mary's friends.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me.
好吧
Yeah.
派人跟着他
Send somebody with him.
是
Yeah.
临时安排下 这是我们能找到的最好的
This is the best we could do on short notice.
在他心中 他还是个造分轨栏杆的人
Well, in his heart, he was still a rail-splitter.
你可以带进去
You can bring it in.
带进去
Bring it in.
我应该有他几周前在这里演出时照的照片
I should have a photograph from the run he did here a few weeks ago.
但如果你是战争部长
But if you're war secretary,
为什么你不把这样的任务派给文员做
how come you don't assign a task like this to a clerk?
你有弟弟吗
You got a little brother?
你会让他解决你的问题
You let him solve your problems?
我的妻子说我从来不会 把问题派给别人处理
My lady says I never met a challenge I could delegate.
部长 保护总指挥官是你的责任吗
Secretary, was it your responsibility to protect the commander in chief?
《纽约论♥坛♥报》特区分支的桑福德康诺瓦
Sanford Conover of the New-York Tribune. D.C. desk.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
第一位美国总统在你的看管下遇刺了
The first American president was assassinated on your watch.
是怎么发生的
How?
你必须离开 否则我让人逮捕你
You need to leave, or I'll have you arrested.
媒体自♥由♥已经不存在了吗
Is there no longer a free press?
相比我们这样的人 你更在乎黑人的权利
You care more about the rights of the Negro than men like us?
我在乎我们即将修复的国家
I care about the country we were about to repair.
现在这还有可能吗
Is that possible now?
康诺瓦 你想要报道
You want a story, Conover?
去找布莱迪
Get Brady.
让他把这个剧院当做战场一样拍照
Tell him to photograph this theater like a battlefield.
然后去彼得森见我
And then meet me at Petersen's.
这个给你
Here you are.
除了他的家人 他还因为什么出名
What's he known for besides his family?
你没见过他表演
You've never seen him perform?
我对戏剧没什么兴趣
I'm not much of a theater man.
布斯饰演配角
Booth plays supporting roles,
但是观众主要是因为他的打戏知道他
but audiences mostly know him for his stunts.
恐怕现在更出名了
Especially now, I'm afraid.
目击者说有人追过他
Witnesses saw someone give chase.
坐在前排的高个男人
Tall man sitting in the front row.
似乎只有他想到了去追他
Seems to be the only one who thought to go after him.
我们在找这个人
We're looking for him.
一个有名的演员是如何在观众前犯下谋杀
How does a well-known actor commit murder in front of an audience
而且观众有一千五百人
of 1,500 people...
并成功逃脱
and escape?
布斯近期曾在这演出 对吗
Booth performed here recently, right?
是的
Yep.
他认识工作人员
He knows the staff.
你昨晚在这吗
Were you here last night?
我在后面
I was out back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
乔瑟夫伯罗斯
Joseph Burroughs,
但大家都叫我“花生”
but everyone calls me "Peanuts."
你看到布斯逃脱了
You see Booth get away?
他骑马逃走的
He left on horseback.
布斯的马是什么样的
What did Booth's horse look like?
棕毛
Brown.
只有棕毛
Just brown?
面部有个白色星星
A white star on his face.
看到他骑马往哪边去吗
You see which way he rode?
上了H街
Down H Street.
去阿纳科斯蒂亚
To Anacostia.
那是海军桥
That's the Navy Bridge.
除非他半路停下喝啤酒 否则他就已身处马里兰了
Unless he stopped for a beer, he's in Maryland.
他骑的是城市马
City horse he was riding.
很快就需要进食
It's gonna need some horse feed soon.
我们会公布马的描述
We'll release a description of the horse.
我们禁止在马里兰喂马 也许我们能拖慢他
And let's ban horse feed in Maryland. Maybe we can slow him down.
有人帮助布斯逃脱吗
Did anyone help Booth escape?
我不知道那是谁的马
I had no idea whose horse that was.
他让我看着布斯骑着逃走的马
He made me guard Booth's getaway horse.
谁
Who did?
奈德
Ned.
听着 我不知道他要...打算...
Look, I had no idea that he was gonna try to...
布斯用匕♥首♥攻击我
Booth clubbed me with a dagger.
我试图阻止他 但...
I tried to stop him, but...
你没有惹麻烦 我相信你
You're not in trouble, and I believe you.
奈德是谁
Who's Ned?
奈德斯班格勒
Ned Spangler.
他是布斯的朋友
He's a friend of Booth's.
他帮他开门
He held the door open for him.
(请注意...剧院客人们)
(茶点 25美分)
奈德斯班格勒
Ned Spangler?
我是美国战争部的
US War Department.
天 - 快 去追他
Hell. - Come on. Get him.
我和此事没有一点关联 - 走
I had nothing to do with it! - Move.
我并没问
I never asked.
我只是在剧院工作
I just work at the theater.
所以你为他开门
Is that why you held the door open for him?
这是谁说的
Who told you that?
走 进去
Go! Get in there.
这会惊扰到民众的
Well, this will disturb people.
他们应该觉得惊恐
They should be.
追捕布斯的人有多少
How large is the manhunt for Booth?
告诉你的读者我们会找到
Tell your readers that we will find,
逮捕并在法律的最大范围内 起诉约翰威尔克斯布斯
capture and prosecute John Wilkes Booth to the fullest extent of the law.
布斯是否触发了新的内战 令我们不得不准备好
Has Booth triggered a new civil war where we have to prepare
迎接民众的突然袭击
for surprise attacks by civilians?
我们将各州联合在一起 我们仍然有所需的法律
We united the states, and we still have the laws
和机构来保护我们的民♥主♥
and institutions we need to protect our democracy.
部长 最后一件事
Secretary, one last thing.
昨晚 人们告诉我说他们很害怕
Last night, people told me they were afraid.
要是布斯...削弱了我们的民♥主♥制呢
What if Booth weakened our democracy?
布斯是个反常人物
Booth is an anomaly.
这是美国
This is America.
我们通过选举来更替总统 而不是政♥变♥
We replace our presidents with elections, not with coups.
(马里兰查尔斯县 布莱恩镇附近)
停
Whoa.
(距离特区48公里)
我的腿 - 好的
My leg! - Okay.
我的腿 - 你没事的
My leg. - You're all right.
准备好了
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
该死的
Goddamn it!
我可以给你安夹板 但如果你不卧床休息
I can splint that, but if you don't stay off it,
你也许会上手术台
you might end up on a surgeon's table.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表