剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
(1865年4月14日 刺杀当日)
胜利
Victory!
(一面国旗 一个国家)
荣耀...哈利路亚
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
荣耀...哈利路亚
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
他的真理在传播
His truth is marching on
荣耀...哈利路亚
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
(胜利属于我们)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第一集
(日记)
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢
Appreciate it.
集♥合♥所有人 可以开始了
Round up everybody. It's a go.
(马车维修 G.阿泽罗德 机械工)
听说今晚行动
I heard it's a go tonight.
在约翰逊回房♥间前留在旅馆这里
Stay here at the hotel till Johnson returns to his room.
然后干掉他
Then get him.
为了副总统
For the vice president.
停
Whoa.
你带枪了 - 带了 但不太好使 大卫
You got the gun? - I do, but it's been jamming, David.
(刺杀前30分钟)
拿着
Here.
记得还给我 打猎要用
I'll need it back for hunting.
我更喜欢用枪打猎
I prefer shooting.
嘿
Hey.
药
The medicine.
我为什么要杀这人来着
Why am I killing this guy again?
他是国务卿
He's the secretary of state.
哪国的
Which state?
你到底要不要干
Are you doing this or not?
给国务卿送药
Medicine for the secretary of state.
沃迪医生提到会送药吗
Did Dr. Verdi mention a delivery? Na--
救命
Help!
救命
Help.
弗莱迪
Freddie?
放开他...
Get off of him! Get off--
帮帮我们
Help us!
救命...帮帮我们
Help me! Help! Help us!
快来人 帮帮我们
Please, somebody, help us!
有人杀人
Murder!
救命 快来人
Someone help us, please!
救命 - 驾 走
Please. - Hyah. Go.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
大卫 - 发生了袭击事件
David? David? - There's been an attack.
救命
Help us.
有人杀人...
Murder. Murder!
林肯总统
President Lincoln.
是总统
It's the president.
什么事 - 苏厄德家发生了入室案
What is it? - There's been a break-in at Seward's.
什么 有人受伤吗
What? Was anyone hurt?
信使不太清楚细节
The messenger didn't know much.
告诉艾克特去那里见我
Tell Eckert to meet me there.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
不 找到艾克特
No. Find Eckert.
我什么都听见了 - 天 可怜的比尔
I heard everything. - Hell. Poor Bill.
先是马车事故 现在又发生这事
First the carriage accident, and now this.
我刚从那边回来
And I was just there.
所以现在入室的案子也归你管
So, now you check on break-ins?
是比尔 他会管我
It's Bill. He would check on me.
你有哪个问题是可以派给别人处理的吗
Have you ever met a problem you could delegate?
这马和总统一样一意孤行
This boy's as tyrannical as the president.
哇
Whoa.
你应付得来吗
Can you handle it?
他们派我负责场景转换
They assigned me to a scene shift.
你要保证像说好的那样好好照顾我的骏马
You will make sure you look after my stallion as agreed.
我要如何同时出现在两个地方
How am I supposed to be two places at once?
听着 我生来就有许多成大事的机会
Listen, I was born with chances to be somebody.
你有过多少
How many chances you got?
在做大事之前 我会在酒馆待着
I'll be at the saloon till it's time for the big punch line.
它会等着你的
He'll be ready for you.
停
Whoa.
凶手有几个
How many vandals were there?
他们都说是一个人
They're all saying it was one man.
有人受伤吗
Was someone hurt?
国务卿苏厄德被刺
Secretary Seward was stabbed.
你叫了医护人员吗
You call for medics?
外科医生正在楼上和国务卿一起
Surgeon's upstairs with the secretary now.
弗莱迪
Freddie...
发生了什么
what happened?
埃德温 - 我们得让他镇静
Edwin. - We had to sedate him.
那人没抢走他的手表 也没抢走我的珠宝
He didn't take his watch. He didn't take my jewelry.
他直接冲着我父亲来的
He came straight for my father.
为什么有人要杀死 一个手无寸铁 受伤的卧床老人
Why would anyone butcher a defenseless, injured old man in his bed?
要不是支架挡着 他会刺中动脉
If it weren't for the brace, he would have hit an artery.
你读过了
You read them.
对 只剩葡萄干了
Yeah, we're down to raisins.
阿波马托克斯有消息时告诉我
Let me know when there's news from Appomattox.
先生 我们也在焦急等待
We're on pins and needles with you, sir.
(刺杀前五天)
我应该写信 我们离胜利一步之遥 谁还有心工作
I should write. We're so close to triumph, who could work?
你说的“只剩葡萄干了”这句话 是从哪听来的
When you say we're down to raisins, where did you get that from?
从没听过
Never heard of it.
在我小时候 我去参加一个小女孩的生日派对
When I was a child, I went to a little girl's birthday party,
她吃了太多蛋糕 一下午都在呕吐
and she had too much of her cake, and she spent the afternoon vomiting.
人们找来医生 他问家长
So the doctor was sent for, and he asked the parents,
“她那天吃的第一样东西是什么 ”
"What was the first thing she ate that day?"
现在只剩葡萄干了
We're down to raisins.
说到这个 告诉格兰特 我才不在乎他头不头疼
Talking of which, tell Grant I don't give a damn about his headache.
我需要阿波马托克斯的消息 - 我再问问他
I need news from Appomattox. - I'll try him again.
故事还未说完 医生离开后 他说
Well, to finish the story, when the doctor had left, he said,
“没什么大碍 当她开始吐葡萄干时
"It's nothing concerning. You'll know she's done being sick
她就康复了”
when she gets down to the raisins."
所以自然而然 我们都围过来
So sure enough, we all gathered round.
那小女孩上一次呕吐时 吐了一堆葡萄干
The last time that little girl retched, we had a puddle of raisins.
格兰特有消息
News from Grant?
阿波马托克斯没有 谢曼认为很快会有罗利的消息
Not Appomattox. Sherman expects to have news about Raleigh shortly.
斯坦顿国务卿 是时候给你做检查了
Secretary Stanton, time for your exam?
不 现在不行
No, not now.
躲避我是无法治愈哮喘的
Avoiding me doesn't cure asthma.
他即将和该隐与亚伯磋商达成永久的和平 所以这事你先放放吧
He's about to negotiate a lasting peace with Cain and Abel, so you let it rest.
我需要知道他们是否有投降的条款
I need to know if they have the terms of surrender.
来了
Here we go.
是他吗
Is that him?
总统先生
Mr. President.
李在阿波马托克斯投降 他接受了我们的全部条款
Lee has surrendered at Appomattox. He has accepted our terms fully.
我们成功了 我们胜利了
We did it. We won.
做得好
Well done.
艾克特 告诉内阁和国会
Eckert. Tell the Cabinet, tell Congress.
把接下来的话发给媒体
Send the following words to the press.
李将军和他的军队 于今日 即1865年4月9日投降
General Lee and his army surrendered today, April 9th, 1865.
联盟国已灭亡
The Confederacy is dead.
合众国存活了
The Union is saved.
发吧
Send it.
该隐和亚伯和解了
Cain and Abel made amends.
去见你的医生
See your doctor.
别走得太远
Don't go too far.
(国务卿威廉苏厄德的家)
我没耐心等
I have no patience for this.
国务卿先生 你感觉如何
Mr. Secretary. How are you feeling?
这话该等我没有跳... - 跳下撞车的马车时问
Ask me that when I haven't jumped-- - Jumped from a crashing carriage.
有消息
There's news.
你今天表现很好 之后再继续
You did very well today. More later?
好的
Yeah.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表