剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
Reason be, I stay out of trouble.
这片地区的很多白人不投票给林肯
A lot of white folks around these parts ain't vote for Lincoln.
很多白人憎恨他 因为他解放了奴隶
And a lot of white folks resent him for the fact that he freed slaves,
现在他们要花钱请人了
they now gotta pay for labor.
我们知道你会是很有说服力的证人
We know you'd be a strong witness.
你会成为真的英雄 爱国者 你会让他们罪有应得
You'd be a true hero, a patriot, and you'd serve them justice.
是吗
Yeah?
等我被当作完整的人时再来找我吧
Talk to me when I'm considered more than three-fifths a man.
在那之前 就当我是瑞士
Until then, consider me Switzerland.
享受你的赏金吧
Enjoy your reward.
4月14日后 我并没改变
I have not changed since April 14.
我一直都是一个谦逊的人
I am, as ever, a humble man
唯一的野心是在本地社区行医
whose only ambition is to practice medicine in our community.
然而 他们逼我进行的这场庭审表演
And yet, this show trial they are putting me through,
我无法上庭为自己辩护
I cannot take the stand to defend myself.
所以需要你们出场
And that is where you come in.
我需要品格证人
I need witnesses to my character.
你们有多少人愿意上庭作证
How many of you are willing to testify
表示我是好邻居 好朋友
that I am a good neighbor and a good friend?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 祝福你
Thank you. Bless you.
你多大
How old are you?
22岁 先生
Twenty-two, sir.
我从未伤害任何人 我从未碰过任何人
I never hurt anyone. I never touched anyone.
我只是引导他 我发誓 我不知道...
I only guided him. I swear, I don't know--
我不知道任何有用的信息
I don't know anything useful.
为什么
Why?
他为什么要那么做
Why did he do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
谁给你灌输了这个想法
Who put the idea in your heads?
先生 我知道我犯了错
Sir, I know that I made a mistake.
我不过是药房♥的助理
I was just an assistant at a pharmacy.
我认识了一个朋友
Then I met a friend.
那很特别
It was special.
激动人心
Exciting.
这个朋友让我感觉自己能做到任何事
A friend who made me feel like I could accomplish anything...
感觉自己终于参与了重要的事
that I was finally a part of something important.
你遇到过这种人吗
You ever met someone like that?
是 我遇到过
Yes, I have.
你所做的...
What you did...
不可原谅
it can't be forgiven.
如果你事先提醒我们 我朋友仍会活着
If you had warned us, my friend would still be here.
先生 你是否...
Sir, did you...
你是否找到了他的日记
Did you find his diary?
为什么
Why?
能给我吗
May I have it?
等等 求求你 部长
Wait, please, Secretary.
(约翰威尔克斯布斯 德林格尔)
(约翰威尔克斯布斯 自♥由♥之刀)
(杰弗森戴维斯)
有戴维斯的消息吗
Any update on Davis?
有线索说他藏在乔治亚
There's a lead he's hiding in Georgia.
我们正在追踪
We're pursuing it now.
已经通知了所有报社
Papers have all been notified
(埃尔文 埃尔文维尔)
现在追捕目标是杰弗森戴维斯 以及他头上的赏金
the hunt is now for Jefferson Davis and the reward amount on his head.
先生 我们能不能...
Sir, may we...
讨论“房♥间里的大象”
discuss the elephant in the room?
你不认为我能将他们关进监狱
You don't think I'll bring him down?
我们相信你 否则我们不会在这里
We believe in you, or we wouldn't be here.
但是 没错 要定罪为大阴谋很难 你也明白的
But yes, grand conspiracy, it is a stretch. And you know that.
我们知道你无法在全世界面前 将布斯绳之以法时有多难
We know how difficult it was when you were unable to bring Booth to justice
我们也知道
in front of the whole world, and we know how much
你有多么想让联盟国的信誉尽失
you want to end the credibility of the Confederacy
这样重建计划就能顺利进行
so Reconstruction's smooth sailing.
但我们也想问你
But we also want to ask you,
看看镜子 吸一口气 问自己
look in the mirror, take a breath and ask,
这些指控是否太过了
are you going overboard with these charges?
现在承认你在试图做 超出自己能力范围的事还不晚
It's not too late to admit that you bit off more than you could chew.
是吗
Yes?
这房♥间里有谁相信布斯是单独行动的
Does anyone in this room believe Booth acted alone?
没有 那我们就必须证明这点
No? Then we have to prove it.
是 这不是简单的任务 - 我知道
Yes. That is no small task. - I know.
你不仅需要针对莫德医生的明星证人
Not only do you need a star witness against Dr. Mudd
以及与布斯有关连的屋主群体
and the boardinghouse clan connecting them to Booth,
你还得证明他们与里士满有关连
but you have got to connect them to Richmond.
你并没找到关连之处
And you don't have that connection.
约翰威尔克斯布斯和 杰弗森戴维斯之间的关连
The connection between John Wilkes Booth and Jefferson Davis,
你并没找到
you don't have it.
艾克特
Eckert.
我们知道戴维斯给苏拉特下了加密的命令
We have Davis giving Surratt a coded order,
“复仇来了” 就在刺杀之前
"come retribution," right before the assassination.
我们知道布斯有解读讯息的解码器
We know Booth had the decoder to read the message,
但我们无法证明那是刺杀命令
but we can't prove it's the assassination order,
我们也无法证明布斯曾看过它 你自己也说过的
and we can't prove Booth ever saw it. You said it yourself.
事实上 我们的证据不充分
And the fact remains, our evidence is equivocal.
我们已知道 他们对于违反规则有多么不畏惧
We've learned how far outside the playbook they're willing to stray.
我们...
We--
也许我们也得违反规则
We may need to bend the rules too.
很少人会用暗号♥ 寥寥无几
Very few, if any, understand how code works.
你会用
You do.
我把话说得再绝对一点吧
Make it sound more definitive than it is.
埃德温 请别因为你的执念
Edwin, please don't fail out of obsession,
急于证明自己的论点而失败
desperation to prove your point.
我们支持这个指控 - 我们也相信你的说法
We support the accusation. - And we believe in the narrative.
但是
But?
大阴谋的定罪证据要求太高了
Grand conspiracy, it is too ambitious for the evidence.
我不同意
I disagree.
最终 这由我决定
And ultimately, it's my decision.
大阴谋 我们来收集证据吧
Grand conspiracy. Let's build the case.
妄想
Delusional.
我们会败诉
We'll lose.
战争部长的本职甚至不是他最擅长的事
War secretary isn't even what he's best at.
以野心过度补偿
Overcompensating with ambition.
我说“战争部长的本职 甚至不是他最擅长的事”
I said, "War secretary isn't even what he's best at."
我父亲是优秀的战争部长
As gifted a war secretary as my father has been,
但他追根究底是一位庭审律师
he is a trial lawyer, through and through.
我们也别忘了
And let's not forget,
他说服了国会允许美国二十万黑人参军
he convinced Congress to allow 200,000 Negro men in the US Army.
他被选择参与麦克考米克曼尼专利案 而不是林肯
He was chosen, instead of Lincoln, in the McCormick-Manny patent case.
林肯出席了庭审 只为看我父亲辩诉
Lincoln attended the trial just to watch my father's arguments.
大阴谋是个充满野心的目标 没错
Grand conspiracy is ambitious, yes.
如果我父亲不是充满野心
My father would not be who he is--
那他也不会成为
arguably, the most talented lawyer and organizer of men
可以说是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
in the United States of America--
最有才干的律师 军师
were he not ambitious.
我们相信他的说法
We believe his theory.
我们担心他无法证明这个说法
We fear that he simply cannot prove it.
他是这个审讯的军师
He is the mastermind behind this trial.
他对于胜诉的在意程度
He cares about winning this
也许更甚于他对战争胜利的在意程度
maybe more than he cared about winning the war.
两张牌
Two cards.
(乔治亚 埃尔文维尔 杰弗森戴维斯的藏身营地)
这个讯息破解了吗
Has this message been decoded?
这里的人都是可信任的
Everyone here can be trusted.
烧了它 然后离开 我很快会答复
Burn it, and then go. I'll reply soon.
一位主要特工已到达伦敦
A prime agent has reached London.
他说可以为我们提供萨瓦那的船
He's offering us a ship in Savannah.
我们可以和他一起在英国逃亡
We could join him in exile in the United Kingdom.
我们为什么要离开这里 失去自♥由♥
Why would we flee our independence here?
这样的日子有什么好过的
Is this any way to live?
我交易黄金和军♥火♥ 只是为了我们能获得自♥由♥
I traded gold and ammunition just so we could feed ourselves.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表