剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
李投降时 人们在特区街上庆祝
When Lee surrendered, fellows were celebrating in the streets of DC.
在蒙特利尔 人们在等待 里士满那边的通行命令
In Montreal, they were awaiting the go-ahead from Richmond.
约翰苏拉特送来了消息 从而让“宠物”开始行动
John Surratt delivered it to set "pet" in motion.
宠物
Pet?
约翰威尔克斯布斯
John Wilkes Booth.
谁叫约翰威尔克斯布斯彩“宠物”
Who calls John Wilkes Booth "pet"?
在联盟国特勤局的圈子里
In CSS circles,
人们都知道杰弗森戴维斯 把布斯称为他的宠物
it's commonly known that Jefferson Davis refers to Booth as his pet.
请肃静...
Quiet, please. Order!
我知道他们有个计划
I knew they had a plan.
桑德斯是这样解释给我听的
And this is how Sanders explained it to me.
他们会杀了总统 副总统
They would kill the president, the vice president,
和国务卿
and the secretary of state.
因为宪法没有规定如何选择新总统
Since the Constitution does not indicate how to choose a new president,
到时候会出现混乱
it would be chaos.
这是他们在战败的情况下 取得胜利的釜底抽薪计划
It was their Hail Mary plan to win if they lost on the battlefield.
桑德斯告诉我说他相信
And Sanders told me that he believed
布斯不会成功完成任务
that Booth would make a fizzle of the plan.
我寄了一封信 我发现 它被送到了 但并没被收到
I have provided a message that I found that was delivered and never picked up.
这封信是寄给谁的
Who was this letter addressed to?
乔治桑德斯 他现在在伦敦
George Sanders, who's now in London.
乔治桑德斯 你能给法庭读这封信吗
George Sanders. Would you please read the message to the court?
“宠物出色地完成了任务
"Pet has done his job well.
他平安无事
He is safe.
老亚伯下地狱了”
And old Abe is in hell."
你最后一次在蒙特利尔 见到约翰苏拉特是什么时候
When was the last time you saw John Surratt in Montreal?
刺杀前四天
Four days before the assassination
在圣劳伦斯旅馆的吸烟室
in the smoking room of the Saint Lawrence Hotel.
还有一封来自里士满的通信
With a dispatch from Richmond.
写了什么事 - 我没看到
Stating what subject? - I didn't see it.
但桑德斯转向我 说道 “这让整件事可以了”
But Sanders turned to me and said, "This makes the thing all right."
你觉得这是什么意思
What did you take that to mean?
布斯得到了杰弗森戴维斯的许可
That Booth had the go-ahead from Jefferson Davis.
谢谢你 康诺瓦先生
Thank you, Mr. Conover.
你的名字是桑福德康诺瓦吗
Is your name Sanford Conover?
这不是我唯一的名字
It is not the only name I have.
我们的研究发现 你作为交易商时有一个别名
Our research shows us that you have an alias as a broker.
詹姆斯华♥莱♥士♥
James Wallace?
那也是我的名字
That is also me.
那么 谁是查尔斯A.邓纳姆
So who is Charles A. Dunham? An expert in forgery.
也是我 先生
That is also me, sir.
所以你是双面间谍 你还有三个不同的名字
So, you're a double agent, and you have three different names?
先生 哪个名字是你的真名
Which of these names is actually yours, sir?
看情况而定
I go wherever the story leads.
这包括伪造证据的情况吗
Does that include forging evidence?
不 先生 不包括
No, sir, it does not.
你第一次在蒙特利尔见到布斯 苏拉特和桑德斯的确切时间是
Exactly when did you first see Booth, Surratt and Sanders in Montreal?
我重复一下问题
I'll repeat the question.
你第一次在蒙特利尔见到 布斯 苏拉特和桑德斯是什么时候
When did you first see Booth, Surratt and Sanders in Montreal?
10月17日 选举之前
October 17th, before the election.
这是我第一次在蒙特利尔 见到布斯 苏拉特和桑德斯
It's the first time that I saw Booth in Montreal with Surratt and Sanders.
你确定是这个日期
Are you certain about that date?
我确定
I am certain.
我有记录显示你曾因为非法侵入
I have a record that you were in jail for trespassing
在整个10月入狱
the entire month of October.
我曾被短暂地逮捕 但我没有... - 邓纳姆先生 康诺瓦还是华♥莱♥士♥
I was briefly arrested, but I was not-- - Mr. Dunham. Or Conover. Or is it Wallace?
你是个江湖骗子吗
Are you a con man?
你坐牢期间怎么会 身处蒙特利尔的一家旅馆
How could you be in a Montreal hotel when you were in jail?
我说错了 我弄混了月份
I misspoke. I got the month wrong.
法官大人
Your Honor.
虽然我混淆了
Despite my confusion,
但我确定杰弗森戴维斯知道
I'm certain that Jefferson Davis was aware
刺杀林肯总统的计划
of the plan to assassinate President Lincoln.
我认为他不仅知道 而且是他下令的
I believe he not only knew it, he ordered it.
作为记者 间谍和伪造者
As a reporter, spy and a forger,
你一定拥有很好的想象力
you must have quite an imagination.
你是否蓄意在本法庭上作伪证
Did you intentionally commit perjury in this courtroom?
还是你习惯了满口谎言
Or do you just lie for sport?
是哪个月份有什么区别呢
What difference does it make what month it was?
辩方答辩完毕
The defense rests.
有什么消息
News?
没有 没消息
No. No, there's no news.
暂时没有
Not yet.
无论结果是什么 你没有辜负亚伯
Whatever the outcome, you did right by Abe.
对戴维斯和联盟国 提出指控会留下正式记录
Charging Davis and the Confederacy puts it on the record.
他们知道我们知道他们做了什么
They know we know what they did.
所以无论判决是什么 我能安睡了
So whatever the verdict, I can sleep.
等正义得到伸张时我会睡的
Well, I'll sleep when justice is served.
别误会 我也希望这样
Don't get me wrong. I want that.
法官团已经达成判决
The judges reached a verdict.
有提示是什么判决
Any indication?
完全没有
No hint.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
Be seated.
无论其他人相信什么
Whatever may be the convictions of others,
我本人认为
it is my own conviction
杰弗森戴维斯被证明是这次阴谋的真凶
that Jefferson Davis is as clearly proven guilty of this conspiracy
与约翰威尔克斯布斯一样
as John Wilkes Booth,
戴维斯通过后者之手伤害了林肯
by whose hand Davis inflicted the wound on Lincoln.
然而 法官团裁定大阴谋的指控
However, our panel has determined the charges of grand conspiracy
无法确定
to be inconclusive.
法官团认为通过约翰威尔克斯布斯
The commission does believe that using the hand of John Wilkes Booth,
里士满和蒙特利尔的阴谋者们 造成了致命的伤害
conspirators in Richmond and Montreal inflicted a mortal wound
导致合众国失去了其总守卫者
which deprived the republic of its chief defender.
阴谋者们让举国上下
Conspirators filled the land from ocean to ocean
充满奇怪而巨大的哀伤
with a strange, great sorrow.
但由于证据和细节遭到篡改
But due to tainted evidence and technicalities,
法官团无法对于刺杀背后的大阴谋
our panel was prevented from rendering a fair verdict
作出公平的判决
on the grand conspiracy behind the assassination.
日后的质询和记录必须取得该证明
Future inquiries and history must achieve that proof.
但我们已就本庭的被告们达成判决
Yet we have reached a verdict on the defendants in this courtroom.
我们的判决将由战争部长宣读
Our decision will be read by the war secretary.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽E.苏拉特
Mary E. Surratt...
有罪
guilty.
路易斯鲍威尔 有罪
Lewis Powell, guilty.
乔治阿泽罗德 有罪
George Atzerodt, guilty.
大卫E.赫罗德
David E. Herold...
有罪
guilty.
所有人将于明天接受绞刑
All to be hanged tomorrow.
爱德华斯班格勒 有罪
Edward Spangler, guilty.
判处六年监禁
Sentenced to six years imprisonment.
莫德呢
How about Mudd?
马上就说到了
It's coming.
最后 塞缪尔A.莫德医生
Finally, Dr. Samuel A. Mudd.
有罪
Guilty.
判处终身监禁和苦役
Sentenced to a term of life imprisonment and hard labor.
肃静...
Order! Quiet!
我说的是真♥相♥
I told the truth.
如果其他人说的都是谎言 说出真♥相♥有什么意义
What was the point in telling the truth if it was surrounded by lies?
贝克 你很清楚我是谁
You knew exactly who I am, Baker.
贝克
Baker.
有人给你更高的价格了
Did someone offer you a better price?
今早我收到来自伦敦的一个可疑包裹
I received a suspicious package this morning from London.
你知道有需要时上哪找我
You know where to find me when you need me again.
桑德斯说服了他
Sanders got to him.
部长 - 部长 评论一下吧
Secretary. - Secretary, a word.
部长 说点什么吧 - 部长先生
Secretary, a word, please. - Mr. Secretary.
先生们 - 指控戴维斯和联盟国
Gentlemen. - Was accusing Davis and the Confederacy
犯下大阴谋罪是否太过有野心了
of grand conspiracy too ambitious?
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表