剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
真不错
Good man.
本皇室要求表演我们最爱作家 埃德加爱伦坡的作品
I command a performance by our favorite author: Edgar Allan Poe.
我本希望你说莎士比亚
I was hoping you'd say Shakespeare.
不 我要看坡的作品
No, I commanded Poe.
你知道 当我表演《理查德三世》时 波士顿的剧评称赞我
When I gave my Richard III, the Boston critics hailed me
说我是我这一代最有潜力的演员
as the most promising actor of our generation.
你记得原话吗
You remember the words?
“我没有兄弟
"I have no brother,
我不是任何人的兄弟
I am like no brother.
‘爱’这个让老人们视为神圣的字
And this word 'love,' which graybeards call divine,
存在于其他人 而非我
be resident in men like one another, and not in me.
我是唯一的我”
I am myself alone."
够了...大卫
Stop. Stop, David.
我没有明星应有的声音或感受 我...
I don't have the voice or the feelings of a star. I...
说实话 如果我不姓布斯 那我只是个无名之辈
Truth be told, I'd be no one if my name weren't Booth.
约翰 你知道现在你已经 远比你的姓更重要了
Johnny, you know that you're much bigger than your name now.
是啊 困在这里 我是谁
Yeah. Stuck here? Who am I?
等我们到了里士满 你出版那本日记后 你会流芳后世
When we get to Richmond, and you publish that diary, it's going to leave a legacy.
现在嘛 你很重要...
And for now, you are important...
对我来说
to me.
是 可是大卫 你又是谁
Yeah, but Davey, who are you?
我谁都不是
I'm no one.
但不知为何 世界上那么多人
But for some reason, out of all the people in the world,
你选择了我当你的向导
you chose me to be your guide.
(康诺瓦)
有人目击到入室者吗
Did anyone witness the break-in?
我猜桑德斯对于我们突袭黄金屋不满
I guess Sanders wasn't happy about our raid on the Gold Room.
他们拿走了什么
What did they take?
其实没拿什么 文件都锁起来了
Nothing, really. The files were locked.
有意思
That's interesting.
我们从突袭中获得了什么信息
What did we learn from the raid?
几个交易人说桑德斯 曾出席布斯的一些油井投资会
Several of the traders placed Sanders at some of Booth's oil investment meetings.
有人确认“油井投资” 是刺杀阴谋的暗号♥吗
Anyone confirm "oil investment" as a code for the assassination plot?
就算是 他们也不愿说
If it is, they wouldn't say.
我在蒙特利尔见到了桑德斯 他提到
I saw Sanders in Montreal. He said something about,
和约翰逊达成了什么谅解
reaching an understanding with Johnson.
暗示说其中有利可图 你觉得这话会是什么意思
Hinted it was lucrative. Does that mean anything to you?
意思是我很高兴你终于 认同我对于约翰逊的意见了
It means I'm glad you finally came around about Johnson.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
这足以逮捕桑德斯吗
Is this enough to bring Sanders in?
我觉得不够 我们更近了一步
No, I don't think so. We're getting closer.
你们突袭时 我的岳父在做交易吗
Was my father-in-law trading when you made the raid?
是的 而且他很不快
Yes. And he was not happy.
很好
Good.
桑德斯和我们的新总统订了某种协定
Sanders has made some sort of deal with our new president.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
如果我告诉你 你能别再来烦我了吗
If I tell you, will you leave me alone?
可以做到
I can do that.
据说约翰逊把夏季制♥服♥合同给了桑德斯
The talk is Johnson gave Sanders the summer uniforms contract.
约翰逊对种族冲突 和谋杀案的增多感到畏惧
Johnson's intimidated by the race conflicts and murders rising.
他支持让军队留在南方
He supports the army staying in the South
去打击那些他担心发生在身边的暴♥力♥
to combat the violence he's afraid is hitting too close to home.
这对你来说有好处
That's a win for you.
分派我的夏季制♥服♥的合同
The contract to distribute my summer uniforms?
这意味着棉花价值提高了 对黄金的信心上升了
Which means cotton value's up and confidence in gold's up.
对
Yeah.
我没什么可愧疚的
I have nothing to be ashamed of.
除了我不该信任你 照顾好我女儿的健康这点之外
Except the mistake I made entrusting you with my daughter's health.
你很清楚我愿意为玛丽去死
You know damn well I would've given my life for Mary.
她也是我的
She was mine too.
好吧 我们可以不计前嫌
Okay. We can move forward.
我们都尽力而为了 那才重要
We all did what we possibly could, and that's what matters.
我们祝酒吧 敬我的母亲
Let's have a toast. To my mother.
愿她获得平静
Peace be with her.
敬我的女儿玛丽
To my daughter, Mary.
敬玛丽
To Mary.
艾迪 你什么时候会娶妻
When will you take a wife, Eddie?
不过我很好奇 鉴于你父亲的名誉大大受损
I wonder, though, if your options have diminished
你的可选择对象是否变少了
since your father's reputation is a public circus.
你来付账还是我来
Are you getting the check or shall I?
什么样的人会因为另一个人的痛苦
What kind of man makes the worst times
而幸灾乐祸
of another man's life fodder for amusement?
我们旅馆见
I'll see you back at the hotel.
时候到了
It's time.
安静 把兽皮收起来
Keep quiet. Pack your kips.
我听说你和约翰逊做了交易
I heard you and Johnson made a deal.
你为什么不让我去磋商
Why didn't you have me negotiate it?
我们不需要中间人
We didn't need a middleman.
斯坦顿听到风声了
Stanton caught wind.
我不是要求来份三文治吗
Didn't I ask for a sandwich?
我可以直接和这位总统交易
I can make exchanges directly with this president.
几天前我们说定了一笔交易 只用了几封电报
We came to a deal a few days ago. Just over a few telegrams.
约翰逊越界了
Johnson overstepped.
军队制♥服♥预算由斯坦顿批准
Stanton's the one who approves the army's uniform budget.
没有他的批准 你是拿不到你那几百万
You won't get paid your million without his approval.
你本想省下20% 现在可能会失去所有
You wanted to save 20%, and now you may lose it all.
你应该和我一起去的
You should have gone with me.
这位战争部部长想要什么
What does the war secretary want?
他认为你为布斯和刺杀行动提供资金
He thinks you funded Booth and the assassination.
你的想法是
What do you think?
我只有两个想法
I only think about two things:
低头过日子和哪家在高薪聘人
Keeping my head down, and who's hiring at a good rate.
好的 我可以和他做交易
Fine. I can make a deal with him.
我愿意当中间人 我能给你争取加10%
I'd like to broker it. I can get you 10% more.
我能告诉他们说你有地图吗
Can I tell them that you have the map?
斯坦顿可以在这里见我 日落时 独自来
Stanton can meet me here, end of day, alone.
明白了
I see.
华♥莱♥士♥特工 我向你保证
Agent Wallace, I promise you that our days
我们日后要做交易的日子还多呢
of doing deals are far from over.
我可以免费为你提供这个信息
Well, I'll offer you this for free.
斯坦顿将会想要在某个中立地点见面
Stanton will want to meet somewhere neutral.
这是我的城市 这里没有中立地点
This is my city. There is no neutral.
他可以在这里见我
He can meet me here.
(美国合众国♥军♥队医院)
(隔离 小心)
哈蒙德医生
Dr. Hammond?
战争部 - 是
War Department? - Yes.
你们办公室确认了林肯葬礼上
Your office confirmed my security team
我的安保队登记在你的病房♥
from Lincoln's funeral are registered to your ward.
你下了诊断吗
Do you have a diagnosis?
他们感染了天花
They contracted smallpox.
知道是如何感染的吗
And do you know how?
不知道 而且他们是唯一的感染群 其他病人得了流感
I don't, and it's the only outbreak. My other patients have influenza.
据我的发现 你的安保队员唯一的共同点
What I found in common with your security detail
是他们都做过码头工
is that they took dock work.
但这样应该会有更多码头工人感染天花
But I should see more dockworkers with smallpox,
但我并没见到有
and I don't.
他们的另一个共同点是新制♥服♥
The other thing they have in common is new uniforms.
这很奇怪 我们没有发新制♥服♥
That's strange. We didn't issue any.
他们说是在前一天晚上收到的
They say they received them the night before.
我猜你知道上个月的黄热病阴谋
I assume you're familiar with the yellow fever plot from last month.
我们得以追踪到一批送来的新军队毯子
We were able to trace a delivery of new army blankets
来源是一位联盟国医生和军官
back to a Confederate doctor and officer.
幸好黄热病不会透过布料传播
Luckily, yellow fever won't spread on cloth.
是的 幸好 天花也是吗
Yes, luckily. Is it the same for smallpox?
我们对其了解不多
We don't know much about it.
但我们认为天花传播途径是动物
But we think smallpox spreads through animals,
水分和...没错 布料
moisture and, yes, cloth.
明白了 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
医生 他们说过
Doctor, did they say
新制♥服♥是谁供应的吗
who supplied the new uniforms?
桑德斯服装
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表