剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
我们得上路了
We gotta hit the road.
她不愿把他们的马借给我们
She won't lend us their horses.
马是我爸爸的 我没权借出
They're my daddy's. They're not for me to lend.
你们在这过夜很不妥
You staying overnight is inappropriate.
我以为这地方是支持大业的
I thought this place was friendly to the cause.
我以为你是真正的支持者 - 你们该和爸爸谈
I thought you were a real fan. - Daddy's who you need to talk to.
他什么时候回家
When's he coming home?
很快的
Soon.
如果发现你们 他会质疑我的人格
And he'll question my honor if you're found in here.
如果要留下 你们得在谷仓里过夜
If you stay, you have to stay in the barn.
那么 你既不肯借马也不肯让我们留宿
So, no horses and no hospitality, huh?
你们只能选谷仓
Your choice is the barn.
否则我可以向在城里到处 搜查的北方佬告发你们
Or I can just as well report you to the Yankees searching all over town.
如果你要赶我走 至少把拐杖给我吧
If you're gonna kick me out of bed, can I at least get the crutches?
我兄弟把拐杖当作参军的纪念品
My brother keeps them as relics from his service.
你知道我的拐杖是用扫帚把做的吗
You know, mine was made from a broomstick?
够了
That's enough.
茱莉亚 过来...别害羞
Julia, get over here. Come on. Don't be shy.
我想问你一个问题
I want to ask you a question.
有人告诉过你你非常漂亮吗
Has anybody ever told you how pretty you are?
抱歉 有时直视你都很难
Sorry. It's almost hard to look at you, sometimes, directly.
就像直视太阳
It's like looking into the sun.
只有我父亲说过这话
Only my father's ever said that.
你很美
You are beautiful.
你有多少匹马 三匹
How many horses have you got? You got three?
你想跟我们一起走吗
Do you wanna come with us?
约翰 你想清楚了吗
You sure about that plan, Johnny?
布斯先生 你真会说话 但...
Mr. Booth, you flatter, but--
拜托了 茱莉亚
Please, Julia.
别逼我和你争
Don't make me put up a fight.
听着
Listen.
等他在里士满找到安全的地方后
Once he's safe in Richmond,
我会把你♥爸♥爸的马都送回来 好吗
I'll bring your daddy's horses right back. Okay?
如果我爸同意 明早可以把马借给你们
You can have the horses in the morning, if my daddy approves.
拐杖呢
What about the crutches?
茱莉亚...
Julia. Julia!
像我这样的人真的应该卧床休息
You know, a man like me should really be staying in a bed.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
我陪你走回去吧
Let me walk you back.
两位 晚安 睡个好觉
Good night, boys. Sleep tight.
让我留下来陪你
Let me stay with you.
拜托了 我会安安静静的 我保证你♥爸♥爸不会听见一点动静
Come on. I'll be so quiet, I promise your daddy won't hear a peep.
嘿...我知道你想的
Hey, hey, hey. You know you want to.
喝一杯吧 我有威士忌
Have a drink. I got whiskey.
就这样 连晚安的吻都不给一个
That's it? What, no good-night kiss?
(解放奴隶宣言)
(李投降了)
(举国哀悼)
(十万美元赏金 谋杀者)
(总统)
(根据同名著作改编)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第六集
大卫...
David. David!
年轻的姑娘保护自己的贞操
A young girl, protecting her virginity.
她说天亮时会把马给我们
She told us that we would have horses by daybreak.
而我相信了她
And I believe her.
你进来时看到马厩了吗
Did you see stables on the way in?
这是烟草仓 约翰 她骗了我们
This is a tobacco barn. Johnny, she's lying to us.
这里一定有马厩的
Well, they must have stables somewhere.
不 这感觉不对劲 约翰 情况很糟糕
No, it doesn't feel right. This is a real scrape, Johnny.
我之前也从糟糕的情况里脱身过
You know, I've gotten out of scrapes before.
你看到我脸颊上的疤了吗
You see this scar on my cheek?
一个叫亨莉艾塔的红发小舞♥女♥干的
Little redheaded dancer by the name of Henrietta.
她撞见我和她的姐妹同床 拿着刀攻击我
She found me in bed with her sister and came at me with a knife.
我差点就没命了
Now that could've been the end of me.
不
No.
不 不可能
No. Hell no.
这...
This...
右臀上的疤痕
scar on my right hip.
乔治亚州哥伦布的一个戏迷开枪射的
Shot with a pistol by a fan in Columbus, Georgia,
而且还是在剧院酒馆
at a theater saloon, of all places.
所以你是腿的那侧断了 - 对
That's why your leg broke on that side. - Uh-huh.
骨头还没愈合好
Bones were still fragile.
很可能
Yeah, possibly.
如果你去哥伦布 可能会听到 当地的一些闲言闲语
Now, if you visit Columbus, you may hear some local gossip
说布斯自己的手♥枪♥在口袋里走火了
about Booth's own pistol going off in his pocket.
但我向你保证 是一个疯狂戏迷朝我开的枪
But I assure you, it was a deranged fan that shot me,
她向我要签名 而我当时 正要带着一位妙龄少女回家
demanding an autograph while I was taking home an ingenue.
重点是
The point being...
我遭遇过比这更糟的情况 而我活了下来
I have survived worse scrapes than this.
你是和我一起的 你不会有事的
You are with me. You are safe.
那个占卜人呢
What about the soothsayer?
她预言说你会英年早逝
She predicted your life would be doomed at a young age.
那个占卜人是个外行
That soothsayer was an amateur.
大卫 我在一千五百人前枪杀了总统
David, I shot the president in front of 1,500 people
并安全离开
and walked out the door.
谷仓算什么
What's a barn?
什么都不算
It's nothing.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
你父亲的四肢轻微肿胀
Your father's extremities are slightly swollen.
意味着他的其他器官 在为哮喘病发的肺部做补偿
That indicates that his other organs are compensating for his asthmatic lungs.
预后是“先等待再决定”
The prognosis is "wait and see."
我能安排去特区的交通工具吗
Can I organize transport to DC?
如果他不能亲自去农场 那他会想在电报办公室
Well, he'll wanna orchestrate Booth's capture from the telegram office
组织对布斯的追捕行动
if he can't go to the farm himself.
转移他可能会对他造成更大伤害
Transport could cause more harm.
去旅馆房♥间都不行
Even to a hotel room?
我不建议移♥动♥他
I wouldn't move him.
让他休息
Let him rest.
他真固执
He's so stubborn.
什么也阻止不了他
There's no stopping him.
艾克特 他是我的所有
He's all I have, Eckert.
这一切的代价太...
This has all cost--
代价太高了 他不能...
It's all cost too much. He can't...
他不会的 对吗
He won't, right?
我无法向你保证这点
I can't promise you that.
相信我 明天人们会在里士满 庆祝我们的到来
Mark my words. They will celebrate us in Richmond tomorrow.
不会的
No, they won't.
你刚说什么
What did you just say to me?
他们不会的
No. They won't.
坐下 大卫
Take a seat, David.
让我...
Let me--
让我和你解释一件事
Let me explain something to you.
我母亲曾有许多个孩子
My mother had many children.
四个去世了
Four passed away.
其中三个死于霍乱
Three to cholera.
同时的
One fell swoop.
这几乎击垮了她
It almost broke her.
她和我父亲不同 没有偏爱谁 你知道吗
She didn't play favorites like my father. You know?
有天早上 我找到他 请求他训练我当演员
One morning, I came to him, and I asked him to train me as an actor.
我能继承他的事业吗
Could I ever follow in his footsteps?
他死死地盯着我 说道:“天 你真没用”
And he looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Boy, you are useless."
你想象一下吧
Imagine that.
“没用”
"Useless."
他昏睡过去后 我母亲过来
After he had passed out, my mother came.
她将我拉到一边 为我占卜
She took me aside, and she gave me a reading
预言我的未来
to tell my fortune.
她说我生来拥有她所见过的
And she told me that I was born with the most beautiful hands
最好看的手
that she had ever seen.
但不止于此
But not just that.
她说我的手就像大理石雕塑 米开朗琪罗的作品
She said that I had hands like marble, like a Michelangelo.
你看
You see?
我母亲相信上帝给了我这双手是有原因的
My mother believed that God gave me these hands for a reason.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表