剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
我们那么快逃离里士满
We fled Richmond so quickly
以至于我为了保暖不得不♥穿♥妻子的衣服
that I've been reduced to wearing my wife's clothes to keep warm.
在这种情况下 我相信美国是值得等待的
Under these conditions, I believe America is worth waiting for.
在海外等待
From overseas.
美国政♥府♥ 跪下
US Government. On your knees.
跪下 - 跪下
On your knees! - On your knees.
给我看你的手 停下
Let me see your hands. Halt, right there.
戴维斯在哪里
Where's Davis?
你要给下一位证人做准备吗 苏厄德的门卫来了
You wanna prepare the next witness? Seward's doorman is here.
稍等
One minute.
那是乔治亚
Is that Georgia?
我们的暗号♥里有 稍等 对 是乔治亚
It's in our code. One minute. But yes, it's Georgia.
哪个地方
Where?
埃尔文维尔
Irwinville.
埃尔文维尔 - 嗯哼
Irwinville? - Uh-huh.
密歇根第四骑兵团活捉了戴维斯
Fourth Cavalry of Michigan captured Davis alive.
我们抓到戴维斯了
We have Davis!
好的 把消息放给媒体
Okay. Release this to the press.
做得好
Well done.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
前总统 戴维斯...不...重来
The former president, Davis-- No, no, scratch that.
亚伯绝对不会这样称呼他
Abe would never call him that.
杰弗森戴维斯先生
Mr. Jefferson Davis,
这个为了保留奴隶制 而领导各州分离的叛徒
the traitor who led the separation of the States to preserve slavery...
将会被指控叛国罪
will be charged with treason
以及针对林肯和内阁的阴谋
and the conspiracy against Lincoln and the Cabinet.
不 停下
No. Stop.
越来越多的自♥由♥人在路上了
More and more freedpeople are on their way.
(弗吉尼亚 阿灵顿 自♥由♥人安置营)
And they don't expect government assistance forever, but farming
他们不期望政♥府♥会一直提供援助 但是农耕
和家务工作 他们只会这些
and domestic work, that's all they know.
我正尽可能教更多女性缝纫
I'm teaching as many women as I can dressmaking.
孩子们需要上学 医生
And the children need schools, doctors.
你们很快将有普选权 我保证情况会有所改善的
You'll have suffrage soon. Conditions will improve, I promise.
那就好
Good.
关于举办筹款会 爱伦是怎么说的
And what did Ellen say about hosting the fundraiser?
她目前正在楠塔基特 所以...
She is in Nantucket for the season, so...
人们很难接受改变
Change is difficult for people.
我很愿意自己来举办筹款会
I'm happy to host it myself.
那可太好了 埃德温 上帝保佑你
That would be tremendous, Edwin. God bless you.
好的
Good.
希姆斯老师在那
There's Miss Simms.
我帮助你逮捕了莫德
I helped you arrest Mudd.
我和弟弟在这里很好
And me and my brother are doing just fine here.
为什么不能就这样了断
Why can't we just call it even?
部长先生 你还好吗
You okay, Mr. Secretary?
玛丽
Mary...
你的证词将对我们国家有很大帮助
your testimony would be a great service to our country.
你愿意帮助我吗
Will you help me?
部长先生
Mr. Secretary...
虽然你收回了我的土地
despite you taking my land back from me,
虽然这个国家对我
despite what this country done to me,
我的家人 学生做了各种坏事
my family, my students...
我仍相信人们说美国存在的权利
I still believe in the rights they say exist in America.
所以我只想要追寻我的幸福
So, all I want is to pursue my happiness.
你知道吗 为什么 他们让我们这些人获得幸福如此难
You know? And why they make that so hard for people like me?
那就帮助我改变这一点
Then help me change it.
你是对的
You're right.
你的话应该和任何医生一样被人相信
You deserve to be believed as much as any doctor.
你想听更多细节吗
You want to hear more details?
是
Yes.
戴维斯被捕时披着他妻子的披肩
Davis was captured wearing his wife's shawl.
这样吗
Is that right?
你知道 当亚伯在巴尔的摩
You know, they humiliated Abe
穿女人衣服以躲避死亡威胁时 他们嘲弄他
when he wore women's clothes to avoid death threats in Baltimore.
告诉媒体
Tell the press
戴维斯被捕时穿着裙子
that Davis was wearing a dress when he was caught.
杰弗森戴维斯穿着裙子被捕
Jefferson Davis captured wearing a dress.
想象一下 - 那个画面啊
Imagine. - Imagine.
艾克特
Eckert?
我知道大阴谋是很高的目标 但我们...
I know grand conspiracy is ambitious, but we're--
我们还没到只剩葡萄干的地步
we're not down to raisins yet.
对 当然没有
No, we most certainly are not.
你们抓到戴维斯了
You got Davis.
这是大事
That's big.
验尸官完成对布斯尸体的备案了
The coroner's finished documenting Booth's body.
我们准备好了
We're ready to go.
很好
Good.
我会安排马车
I'll take care of the wagon.
先生 你介意我问一下赏金的事吗
Do you mind me asking about the reward money, sir?
我们活捉了大卫赫罗德并阻止了布斯
We did capture David Herold alive and stopped Booth.
我介意
Yes, I mind.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
怎么了
What is it?
布斯写了他的动机吗
Did Booth write down his motives?
日记里有可能损伤你名誉的话吗
Is there anything in there that could stain your reputation?
你不用担心这个
You don't need to worry about that.
艾克特 让贝克和康诺瓦过来
Eckert, send for Baker and Conover.
我们仍需要找到戴维斯和布斯的关联
We still need to connect Davis with Booth.
我可以为下一位证人准备了
I'm ready to prep the next witness.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表