剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
No. I'd say he's younger.
他是怎么闯进来的
How did he break in?
我发誓不是故意放他进来 他说他是来送药的
I swear I didn't mean to let him past me. He said he had medicine with him.
他从前门进来的
He came through the front door?
他有个真的药箱
He had a genuine pharmacy box.
看起来很真 我没想到他很危险
Seemed legitimate, so I didn't think he was dangerous.
总统还在剧场吗
Is the president still at the play?
应该是 那部戏剧很长 - 我们派了谁陪同他
I think so. It's a long play. - Who did we send with him?
帕克 - 好的 组织搜查队
Parker. - Okay. Organize a search party.
如果贝尔能出行 也带上他
If Bell can travel, take him with you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
停
Whoa.
桥9点关闭
The bridge closed at 9:00.
是 我必须通过 知道吗 - 据我所知 关闭的意思就是关闭
Yeah, I gotta pass, you understand? - I understand closed means closed.
不 先生 我必须立即通过 只有这条路通往我的目的地
No, sir, I gotta pass now! This is the only way to my destination.
正如我说 桥在9点关闭
And I said the bridge closed at 9:00.
先生 我必须现在就通过
Sir, I gotta pass right now.
而我必须每晚取悦我的妻子 并确保我的女儿嫁给男爵
And I gotta please my wife every night and make sure my daughter marries a baron.
是这样 我...
Look. I--
我答应了未婚妻今晚会去看她
I promised my fiancée that I would visit her tonight.
你应该在9点前出发的
You should've left before 9:00.
我问你一个问题 你曾让一位女士失望过吗
Let me ask you something. You ever disappoint a lady?
你叫什么
What's your name?
这有点难堪 你可能听过
It's embarrassing. You may have heard of it.
布斯
Booth?
我妻子喜欢看你的表演
My wife, she loves watching you on that stage
演那些假打斗场面 - 是
doing all that fake fighting you do. - Yes.
我竟然没认出你
I can't believe I didn't recognize you.
你在舞台下看起来瘦小多了
You're so much smaller in person.
是
Yeah.
那么 我能不能...
So, can I...
可以 来吧
Yep. Come on.
我爱《哈姆雷特》
I loved Hamlet.
嘿 驾
Hey! Giddap.
嘿 停
Hey! Whoa.
帕克
Parker.
总统中枪了 - 中枪 谁开的枪
The president's been shot. - Shot? Who shot him?
目击者说是约翰威尔克斯布斯
Witnesses are saying it was John Wilkes Booth.
那个演员 - 对 约翰威尔克斯布斯
The actor? - Yeah, John Wilkes Booth.
等等 目击者说的 你当时在哪
Wait a minute. Witnesses say? Where were you?
帕克 你在哪
Parker, where were you?
先生 总统会活下来吗
Sir. Will the president live, sir?
回家吧 各位 剧终了 回家
Go home, folks. Play's over. Go home.
先生 埃德温斯坦顿 战争部长
Sir. Edwin Stanton, Secretary of War.
先生
Sir.
在吵什么呢 - 回去睡觉
What is the disturbance? - Go to your beds.
这里没什么好看的 - 在吵什么
There's nothing to see here. - What is the disturbance?
埃德温
Edwin?
你怎么能让他去看戏
How could you let him go to the play?
战争五天前才结束 - 不 罗伯特
The war only ended five days ago. - No, Robert.
你鼓励他... - 罗伯特 他在哪
You pushed him to-- - Robert. Where is he?
给黑人自♥由♥ 投票权为之过早 过快
Freeing Negroes and offering them the vote was too much too fast.
罗伯特 他在哪 - 你觉得会发生什么
Robert, where is he? - What did you think would happen?
听我说 他需要他的妻子...
I'm telling you, he needs his wife. He needs his wife!
我就在这里... - 夫人 请听我说
I'm right here. - Ma'am, please listen to me.
我们正在抢救他 - 我在这里
Men are trying to help him. - I'm here.
不 他们必须... - 我们没时间应付这个
No. They have to-- - We don't have time for this.
不 求求你 他必须...他要...
No, please. He has to-- He's going-- He's--
不 - 玛丽
Oh, no. - Mary.
你 帕克 你当时在哪
You! Where were you, Parker?
你离开了他
You left him!
你本该守护他的 这是你的错 帕克
You were supposed to watch him. This is your fault, Parker.
你这个无能的...如果他死了...
You incompetent-- If he dies--
如果我丈夫死了...如果亚伯... - 真的很抱歉 夫人
If my husband dies-- If Abe-- - I'm truly sorry, ma'am.
帕克 - 天啊
Parker. - Oh, God.
我的丈夫要死了吗
Have I given my husband to die?
玛丽
Mary.
我让他死了
I've given him to die.
我的丈夫死了 - 罗伯特 带你母亲回家
I've given my husband to die. - Robert, take your mother home.
回家 如果他死了 我就没家了
Home. If he dies, I won't have a home.
玛丽 - 你不能让约翰逊成为总统
Mary-- - You can't let Johnson be sworn in.
你可以...布斯为什么不杀了我
You can-- Why didn't Booth kill me?
布斯为什么不杀了我
Why didn't Booth kill me?
埃德温 布斯为什么不杀我 - 玛丽 别说了 好吗
Why didn't Booth kill me, Edwin? - Mary, stop it, okay?
没时间歇斯底里了
This is no time for hysterics.
罗伯特 带她离开这里 - 我们回家吧 小声点
Robert, take her out of here. - Let's go home. Lower your voice.
玛丽 - 我不想离开他
Mary. - I don't wanna leave him.
人们会讲闲话
People will talk.
埃德温斯坦顿
Edwin Stanton.
先生 - 什么
Sir? - What?
我们拘留了一个人
We have a man in custody.
他是马车机械工
He's a carriage mechanic.
是德国移♥民♥
A German immigrant.
他在柯克伍德旅馆等待
And he was laying in wait at the Kirkwood Hotel
等待副总统
for the vice president.
他认识布斯吗
Does he know Booth?
他声称布斯让他负责杀害约翰逊
Well, he claims Booth tasked him with killing Johnson.
但他怯阵了
But he lost his nerve.
约翰逊在哪
Where's Johnson?
在他的房♥间
In his room.
封锁城市
Lock down the city.
给内阁和法♥院♥人员派安保
Assign protection to the Cabinet and the Court.
他们试图推♥翻♥我们
They tried to topple us?
是
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
是我...
It's me. It's me.
大卫
Davey.
你做了
You did it?
大卫 我真的摔断了腿
Davey, I literally broke a leg.
大功告成
It's done.
鲍威尔呢 他怎么样了
And Powell? How's Powell?
他做到了 他没事吗
He did it? He's all right?
应该是的
I think so.
驾
Hyah.
驾 走啊
Hyah. Come on.
死亡时间:早上7点22分
Time of death: 7:22 a.m.
他属于天使们了
Now he belongs to the angels.
艾克特 把这些话发给媒体
Eckert... send these words to the press.
亚伯拉罕林肯
Abraham Lincoln...
在今晨7点22分去世
died this morning 22 minutes after 7:00.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
The president of these United States...
遇刺身亡
has been assassinated.
(林肯先生 华盛顿)
我们需要第二个抽屉 专门放死亡威胁
We need a second drawer for death threats.
不 希望是最后一封
No. Hopefully one of the last.
你很开心 发生了什么
You're happy. What happened?
重建的票数够了
We have the votes for Reconstruction.
没有你 我不可能做到的
I could not have done this without you.
第13条修正案基本木已成舟 - 太好了
The Thirteenth's as good as ratified now. - Yes!
我们该从哪里开始
Where-- So, where should we start?
我们应该立即扩大提供给获自♥由♥者的援助
We should expand aid to freedpeople immediately.
向有色家庭分配土地 食品和医药 且要快速行动
To distribute land, food and medicine to colored families, and fast.
敌军囚犯 好的 你的计划还是我的
Rebel prisoners. All right, your plan or mine?
我们能明天再聊这个吗 - 好 行吧
Can we talk about that tomorrow? - Okay. All right.
我今晚要带玛丽去福特剧院看 《我们的美国表弟》
I'm taking Mary to see Our American Cousin at Ford's tonight.
我希望你和爱伦同去
I'd like you to join us with Ellen.
格兰特怎么了
What happened to Grant?
你的那些经受住考验的朋友们
Friends thou hast, and their adoption tried.
要用钢圈攥住他们的灵魂
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel.
除非他们宁愿坐火车去新泽西 也不愿留在我身边
Unless they'd rather take a train to New Jersey over my company.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表