剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
(《曼哈顿周报》 斯坦顿 布斯)
(刺杀 达尔格伦丑闻)
我希望你能写一份回应
I would like you to write a response.
你是否担忧关于你试图刺杀戴维斯总统
Are you concerned the rumor that you tried to assassinate President Davis
以终结战争的传闻 启发了布斯去刺杀林肯总统
to end the war is what inspired Booth to kill President Lincoln?
你读了我据称签署的那份快报吗
This dispatch which I supposedly signed, were you able to read it?
当然 现在每个人都读过了
Of course. Everyone has now.
你是否曾问过自己为什么
Do you ever ask yourself why?
因为快报没有加密
Because it's unencrypted.
如此事关重大的军令 直接发自我的办公室
A military order of that magnitude? Direct from my office?
刺杀达尔格伦的命令上确实有你的签名
It is a fact that your signature is on the assassination order on Dahlgren's body.
所以你希望我说那是伪造的
So you want me to say it's a forgery?
这可以成为你的头条
There's your headline.
国务卿
Secretary...
你是否曾下令刺杀戴维斯总统
did you order an assassination of President Davis?
达尔格伦刺杀令是联盟国的宣传
The Dahlgren order is Confederate propaganda.
为了我的报酬 我会以伪造签名的角度来报道
I'll pitch the forgery angle for my fee.
印刷吧 今晚这一♥期♥
Get it printed. Tonight's edition.
我得把桑德斯逼到墙角 而且让他没有还击的空间
I need to corner Sanders in a way that's watertight.
不能有任何能钻的漏洞
I can't have any holes.
桑德斯是我们找到布斯和 联盟国之间联♥系♥的机会 不能有漏洞
Sanders is our chance to tie Booth to the Confederacy. No holes.
莫贝里巷破防了 给我做杯咖啡 我会回来
Levees breached on Mulberry Lane. Make me a coffee and I'll go back.
我注意到你没有每天清洁镜子
I noticed you haven't been cleaning the mirrors daily.
我需要你复活节也来干活 所以 除非我不需要用你 你不能再放假了
And I needed you on Easter, so no more holidays unless I know I can spare you.
莫德医生 我不做了 我辞职
Dr. Mudd, I'm done. I quit.
很好笑 玛丽 辞职的话 你还能去哪里
Very funny, Mary. Where would you even go?
联邦政♥府♥给了我一块土地
I got a land grant from the federal government.
土地是美国♥军♥队从一个奴隶主 那里征收的 他们说这可弥补
US Army seized it from a slave owner, and they say that this is gonna make up
你掳走我和我的家人并殴打我们
for you taking me and my family and beating us,
让我们当奴隶多年 一分钱都不给我们
and keeping us here all these years and not giving us a dime!
终于 我有了自己的... 我有了属于自己的土地
I finally got my own-- I have my own land.
你不能就因为获得了一些资产而辞职
You can't quit just 'cause you got yourself some property.
我曾是你的资产 你不想放我走 所以我想
I was your property, and you ain't wanna let me go, so it got me thinking
你一定有些不愿承认的事
there might be something you're not admitting to.
姑娘 土地不会让一切都好起来
Land don't make everything hunky dory, girl.
也许你是对的 莫德医生 但可能你也说错了
Maybe you right, Dr. Mudd, but maybe you wrong too.
而且我要成为社区的一份子
And I'ma be a part of a community.
我要做大事 所以你...
I'ma be somebody, so you--
窗户你自己清洁吧 我不干了
Clean your own damn mirrors. I'm done!
玛丽
Mary!
立即给我回来 玛丽
You come back here now! Mary!
(解放奴隶宣言)
(李投降了)
(举国哀悼)
(十万美元赏金 谋杀者)
(总统)
(根据同名著作改编)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第四集
(火烧曼哈顿计划之夜)
但你要知道 林肯只以1%的优势 赢下纽约的选票
But know this. Lincoln won the New York vote by only 1%.
(刺杀前五个月)
雪城有一些农夫
That's a few farmers in Syracuse
阿尔巴尼有一些废除派的混♥蛋♥
and some abolitionist sons of bitches in Albany.
大家都说林肯的第二个任期 意味着解放奴隶会持续下去
Everybody's saying Lincoln's second term means emancipation's gonna last.
但很快美国百姓 为了重建计划被迫承担的...
But soon the tax burden on regular Americans forced to pay
(黑火♥药♥)
...税务负担 加上战争债务
for Reconstruction, on top of the war debt,
会让人们明白他的卫道纲领 带来的经济代价
will bring to light the economic cost of his moral agenda.
为什么我们这些打造出曼哈顿的人 要失去我们的一席之地
Why should those of us who made Manhattan what it is lose our foothold?
我们对棉花 黄金 弹♥药♥作出大量投资
We made sound investments in cotton, gold, munitions.
为什么我们要被迫补偿 不那么成功的州和教育水平低的人
Why should we be forced to compensate for less successful states and the uneducated?
今晚 我们说服纽约民众脱离合众国
Tonight, we convince New Yorkers to secede from the Union.
(拉法基旅馆)
你的武装兄弟们今晚也会出击
Your brothers in arms will also strike tonight.
我们会让北方佬明白 看到自己的城市燃烧是什么感觉
And we'll make Northerners know what it feels like to watch their own city burn.
他袭击了旅馆 他是反叛者之一
He attacked the hotel! He's one of the insurgents!
快找卫兵 - 是桑德斯让你这么干的吗
Call the brigade! - Did Sanders put you up to this?
我找到了多名目击者 说看到他在旅馆
I got multiple eyewitnesses, spottin' him at the hotel
和一群人一起 都要去蒙特利尔
with a bunch of men all on the way to Montreal.
哪个“桑德斯”
"Sanders" who?
搜他的包
Search his bag.
该死的 你惹纽约市的麻烦 你就惹了我
Christ crucified. You mess with New York City, you mess with me.
去蒙特利尔 和其他人一样
On his way to Montreal, just like all the others.
带他离开 - 别碰我
Get him out of here. - Get the hell off me.
法官大人 我在试图跟着钱的线索调查
Your Honor, I'm trying to follow the money.
布斯在一家由联盟国特勤局控制的 蒙特利尔银行留了500美元
Booth left $500 in a Montreal bank controlled by the CSS,
我想知道是不是乔治桑德斯 把那笔钱转给布斯的
and I wanna know if George Sanders transferred that money to Booth.
你也知道 乔治桑德斯
Now, George Sanders, as you know,
是火烧曼哈顿计划的主要嫌疑人
is the prime suspect in the Manhattan Fire Plot.
他目前在为联盟国逃出境外的人提供资金
He is currently funding Confederate escapes out of the country,
我们认为他是联盟国特勤局的资深成员
and we believe that he is a senior member of the Confederate Secret Service.
法官 我请求拿到搜查令
Judge, I'm asking for a search warrant
以调查桑德斯的交易
to investigate Sanders's transactions,
搜查他的地♥产♥
raid his properties.
我觉得他可能是我找到布斯 希望最大的线索了
I think he may be my most likely path to Booth.
贝克找到了六个旅馆主和一个该死的同谋
Baker had six hotel owners and a damn conspirator
在11月时作出指控桑德斯的证词
who testified against Sanders in November,
即使这样 贝克都拿不到搜查令
and Baker couldn't get a warrant.
我明白本地的法官受桑德斯控制
I understand that the local judges are in Sanders's pocket.
所以我希望这个案件由你们联邦法官审理
That's why I'm hoping that the case comes to your federal bench.
好的 林肯也是我支持的总统
All right. Lincoln was my president too.
那就给我所需的搜查令 去找到杀了他的人们
Then give me the warrant I need to find the men who killed him.
公义对于百万富翁来说是可以买♥♥到的 桑德斯刀枪不入
Justice is a commodity for millionaires. Sanders is untouchable.
这里是美国 没有谁是刀枪不入的
This is America. No one is untouchable.
你想扳倒桑德斯 那就断了他的财路
You wanna get Sanders? You stop his financial streams.
如果你做不到
And if you can't do that,
那就断了可以阻止他的人的财路
stop the financial streams of the men who could stop him.
好的 逮捕尽可能多的反美黑道财阀
All right. Grab as many of these anti-American robber barons as you can.
(华尔街 黄金屋)
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
(黄金:149 1/2 棉花:119 2/8 美元:91 3/4)
(美元:87)
(黄金:156)
在我出生的地方 迪克西的土地上 一个霜降的清晨
In Dixie Land where I was born in Early on a frosty mornin'
看向远方
Look away...
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
别碰我
Take your hands off me.
你们是不可能阻止黄金交易的
You'll never stop the exchange of gold
就如你们也无法成功禁酒
any more than you can successfully ban alcohol.
扬扬止沸而已
You can lower the tide, but it will rise.
我尊重你是为了赚钱而参与 这没什么
I respect that you're in it for the money. It's fine.
但桑德斯把你们的小俱乐部 变成了恐怖牢房♥
But Sanders has turned your little money club into a cell of terror,
等我们确定你和桑德斯之间的联♥系♥
and you will not be able to spend one red cent
沾满了政客的血后
once we establish that your link with Sanders
你就一分钱也花不出去了
is soaked in the blood of politicians.
我猜你为埃德温斯坦顿工作 我是他的岳父
I assume you work for Edwin Stanton. I'm his father-in-law.
我参加过他的圣诞节派对 别说谎了
I've been to his Christmas parties. Stop lying.
第一位岳父
First father-in-law.
是艾迪的外公
Eddie's grandpa.
别给自己找难堪 结束这闹剧 放我走吧
Now stop embarrassing yourself and release me from this nonsense.
斯坦顿知道你在用美元兑联盟国黄金吗
Does Stanton know that you're trading Confederate gold against the US dollar?
我们只在有必要时联络
We only speak when necessary.
但如果你想问的是 我是否相信在合众国美元
But if you're asking if I believe in making money speculating
对黄金是弱势时应该做空来赚钱 我认为是的
when the Union greenback is in a weak position against gold, yes.
真的 我支持以任何货币交易盈利
I do indeed. I believe in profits in any currency.
你走吧
Go.
女士 我无意冒犯
I don't mean to offend, miss,
但如果你没上过学 要怎么教我们
but how are you gonna teach us if you ain't been to school?
我有年夏天去我叔叔 在宾夕法尼亚的房♥子玩
I spent one summer free at my uncle's house in Pennsylvania.
我觉得我可以把那个夏天 所学到的一切教给你们
I figured I'd teach y'all everything I learned that summer.
至于我不知道的 我会很努力地自学 这计划听起来可好
And what I don't know, I'll teach myself real hard. How that sound for a plan?
我等不及明天来了 - 我也是 走吧
I cannot wait for tomorrow. - Me either. Come on.
好的 大家聚过来
All right. Gather around.
(西村)
听着 昨天的葬礼上 我给第一家庭派了一支安保队
Look, I assigned a security team to the First Family yesterday at the funeral.
谁都没到场 他们都擅离职守 布斯仍然逍遥法外
No one showed. They're AWOL, and Booth is still at large.
他们的缺席事关人身安全 说实话 这是不可接受的
Their absence is a matter of security, and quite frankly, it's unacceptable.
请派遣所有能来的战争部人员 向我报道
Please send all the War Department officers we can spare. Report back to me.
玛丽林肯仍然在里面守灵
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表