剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
斯坦顿国务卿 - 范妮
Secretary Stanton. - Fanny.
什么消息
What news?
结束了
It's over.
我活到亲眼看到今天了
I lived to see the day.
把你知道的一切都告诉我
Tell me everything you know.
他们不得不从塞尼卡部族的军官那里
They had to accept the terms of their defeat from an officer
接受他们战败的条款
of the Seneca Tribe.
我的天 - 对
Oh, my. - Yeah.
真不错 - 还有更好的
That's good. - And it gets better.
李的军队没有白旗
Lee's army was without a white flag.
所以他们用洗碗巾向我们投降
So they surrendered to us with a dish towel.
别让...
Don't make--
我会起草向国际社会作出的媒体公告
I'll draft a press release for the international community.
但我们先不要宣布取得了最终胜利
But we should refrain from claiming a conclusive blow
直到每一位大将军都知道战斗已结束
until every major general knows the fight is over,
他们的一方已接受
and their side has accepted it.
媒体已经知道了
The press already know.
我已经下令放礼炮 烟花
I've ordered cannon fire, illumination.
大家都准备好庆祝了 比尔
Everyone is ready to celebrate, Bill.
李投降了
Lee surrendered.
李和他的追随者可能是极端主义者
Lee and his followers can be extremists.
比尔 庆祝吧 我们拿下了胜利
Bill, celebrate. We won the damn thing.
当他们不再让我们流血时 我会庆祝的
I'll celebrate when they show us no more bloodshed.
(刺杀前十分钟)
我认识你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
约翰威尔克斯布斯
John Wilkes Booth.
布斯 没错
Booth. That's it.
我看你演过一些长战争戏剧的配角
I've seen you in some of those side roles of the long fights.
所以我认出你了 很高兴认识你
That's where I know you from. Very good to meet you.
彼此彼此 - 是
Likewise. - Yeah.
怎么说 舞台下你看起来更矮小
Say, you look smaller in person.
但你一定能认识很多女人
But the women you must meet.
你知道 我有些地方不能去
You know, I can't be seen some places.
可怜的戏迷会把我的衣服扯掉
These poor fans will tear my clothes right off.
这些女人看过我的表演 不知道她们怎么回事
These women, they see me on stage, and I don't know what comes over them,
但她们自以为认识我
but they think they know me.
你喜欢表演吗
You like the stage?
我喜欢表演吗 你要常常四处走动
Do I like the stage? Well, you move around a lot.
每周八场演出 重复一样的台词
Do the same lines, eight shows a week.
这是假面人生
It's a pretend life.
你说什么 我听不太清 人们都喝醉了 太吵闹
What's that? I can barely hear you. The liquor's flying off the shelves.
由他们庆祝吧 等下个复活节时 他们会后悔的
Let 'em celebrate. They'll be sorry by next Easter
那时他们会意识到把整个国家 让给了黑鬼们
when they realize they've given away their whole country to niggers.
多谢林肯啊
Thanks to Lincoln.
你知道他是你的戏迷 - 是
You know he's a fan of yours. - Yes.
是 我读到过
Yes, I've read that.
不 他告诉我的
No, he told me.
当他要求时 我为他当护卫 比如今晚
I guard him when he requests it. Like tonight.
等等 所以你离开了
Wait, so you left the play?
大家都坐下后 他就不需要我了
He doesn't need me once everyone's seated.
(刺杀前十个小时)
(福特剧院)
杰西
Jessie.
嘿 有我的邮件吗
Hey, say, you got any mail for me?
我去看看 - 谢谢
I will take a look. - Good man.
谢谢 能问你件事吗 为什么上面没有我
Good man. Can I ask you something? How come I'm not up there?
你的戏剧已不再上演了
Your show closed.
对 但是...我爸和我兄弟一直都在上面
Yeah, but-- Yeah, my pa and brother, they're always up.
他们是传奇人物
They are legends.
给 你的确有邮件
Here. You did have some post.
谢谢
Thank you.
(华盛顿特区 福特剧院 约翰威尔克斯布斯收)
你小子真幸运
Lucky guy.
这爱国主义氛围是怎么回事
What's the patriotic fuss for?
林肯总统今晚要来看《我们的美国表弟》
President Lincoln is attending Our American Cousin tonight.
若此刻未至
If it be not now...
终将来临
yet it will come.
时刻做好准备
The readiness is all.
先生 你是个诚实的人
You, sir, are an honest chap.
谢谢 - 再来一杯
Well, thank you. - We'll have another!
我请客 我喜欢你 非常喜欢
This is on me. I like you. I like you a lot.
我感谢你的热情款待
I appreciate the hospitality.
嘿 干杯
Hey, cheers.
请别介意我这么说
You won't mind me saying,
我觉得如果你扮演英雄角色 你会更加出名
I think you'd be much more famous, like your brother or your pa,
像你兄弟和爸爸一样 你为什么不演呢
if you played the heroes. Why don't you?
(朱纽斯布鲁图斯布斯 埃德温汤马斯布斯)
你知道 等到明天
You know, tomorrow,
我会比我家任何一个人都更出名
I'm gonna be more famous than anyone in my family.
这样吗
Yeah?
我会成为全世界最出名的人
I'm gonna be the most famous man in the whole world.
真的 你演了哪部剧 - 是的 先生
Really? What show you in? - Yes, sir.
《我们的美国表弟》
Our American Cousin.
你为什么没在舞台上
Why I ain't seen you on stage?
我的出场时间还没到
I haven't made my entrance yet.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
玛丽梅瑞迪斯小姐 我心喜悦
Miss Mary Meredith! I'm delighted.
喜悦
Delighted?
是 你们看起来都非常喜悦
Yes, you both look tickled to death.
有些姑娘和母亲在发现之后
Now, some gals and mothers would go away from a fellow
会远离这样的男人 但你不在乎财富 古斯提小姐
when they found out, but you don't value fortune, Miss Gusty.
我的爱人 你最好离开
My love, you had better go.
不 你渴望爱情 没错
No, you crave affections, you do.
我没有财富 但是我对你爱意满满
Now, I've no fortune, but I'm spilling over with affections.
我准备好把全部爱意都倾泻到你身上
Now I'm ready to pour out all over you,
如同在烤猪上浇苹果酱
like apple sass over roast pork.
特伦查德先生 请你别忘了 你正在当着我的面
Mr. Trenchard, you will please recollect that you are addressing my daughter
和我的女儿说话
and in my presence.
是的 我正向她献上 我的真心和婚姻 如她所愿
Yes, I'm offering her my heart and hand as she wants them.
花生 要换场景 需要你看着这匹马
Peanuts, got a scene shift. Need you to watch this horse.
我现在给大堂进货
I restock the lobby now.
这到底是谁的马
Whose horse is it anyway?
智障 你少管闲事
Why don't you mind your business, you half-breed mongrel?
按我说的看好马就行了
Just watch the horse like I said.
里面什么都没有
...with nothing in 'em.
奥古斯塔 亲爱的 回你的房♥间
Augusta, dear, to your room.
好的 妈 卑劣的野兽
Yes, Ma. The nasty beast.
特伦查德先生 我明白你不习惯
I am aware, Mr. Trenchard, you are not used to
上流社会的礼仪... - 上流社会的礼仪
the manners of good society... - Manners of good society.
单单是这个理由便能为你的粗鲁
...and that, alone, will excuse the impertinence
提供开脱的借口
of which you have been guilty.
不了解上流社会的礼仪
Don't know the manners of good society, hey?
我想我了解得多到能把你气死 老女人
Well, I guess I know enough to turn you inside out, old gal.
你这个该死的老人陷阱 - 该死的老人陷阱
You sockdologizing old man-trap. - Sockdologizing old man-trap.
为了南方的自♥由♥
Freedom for the South!
这就是暴君的下场
Sic Semper Tyrannis!
有人枪击总统
Someone shot the president!
有人被杀了
We have a man murdered!
凶手是他
He's the one who did it!
拦下他 他枪击了总统
Stop him! He shot the president!
那边 从后面
That way. Out the back.
快 - 快拦住他 该死
Hurry! - Stop him, damn it!
让我出去
Let me out!
他枪击了总统
He shot the president!
先生 如果...
Sir, what if--
驾 - 他枪击了总统
Hyah! - He shot the president!
拦住他
Stop him!
国务卿会活下来吗
Will the secretary live?
男仆发现了这个
The footman found this.
袭击者当时穿着这个
The assailant was wearing that.
他什么样子
What did he look like?
和我年龄差不多
About my age.
不 要我说 他年纪更小
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表