剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
The horse is his.
那男孩花了六年才从主人手里买♥♥了马
It took the boy six years to purchase the horse off his master.
不能把它给他 不能
He cannot have her. He can't.
这年轻人为我工作 你别管他和...
Young man served for my company. You leave him and--
谁都能看出他这种人不可能 拥有品种这么好的动物
Anyone can see no one like him owns such a fine animal as this.
赛迪是我的 这人说谎了
Sadie's mine. This man is lying.
当场被逮到的是你
You're the one caught red-handed.
给我 - 别碰我
Give it to me! - Get off me!
别碰我 不
Get off! No!
后退 - 他是偷马贼
Stand down! - He's a horse thief!
把枪放下 快
Drop the gun. Drop it.
带走他
Take him away.
带走他
Take him away!
在联邦的层面上招黑人士兵 是否符合宪法
Is it constitutional to enlist Black soldiers on a federal level,
(刺杀前两年半)
而我们还没给他们公民身份
who we've yet to make citizens?
总统先生 我们需要修正♥法♥案 但...
Mr. President, we would need amendments, but--
是的 但法律上 答案是不符合
Well, yes, but legally the answer is no.
允许有色人种为合众国战斗
Allowing colored men to fight for the Union
也许是我们唯一能够向选民证明
might be the only opportunity we have
我们有资格成为公民的机会了
to prove to our voters we deserve to be citizens.
我的儿子们愿意为合众国战斗
My sons are willing to fight for the Union,
我愿意让他们为之牺牲 还有我的侄子 邻居们
and I'm willing to let them die for it. My nephews, my neighbors.
要我说 违反规则吧
I say bend the rules.
有可能临时破例吗
Is there a possibility of a temporary exception?
在联邦层面上比军人低一点的职级
Some lesser status than troops on a federal level?
我可以以志愿军的身份雇佣有色军人
I could hire colored troops as volunteers.
我们可以因为他们 为军队效劳而给他们报酬
We'll pay them for labor in uniform,
但尚不正式称他们为联邦军人
but not officially name them as Federal troops just yet.
我们给他们武器吗
Would we arm them?
我认为有色人种会承担责任 且应该拥有这个权利
I believe colored men would be responsible and deserve the right.
但如果你想要的不是道德的论点
But if the moral argument is not what you're looking for,
那将其视为一种策略
then see it as tactical.
你们俩都是对的 是时候了
You're both right. It's time.
天啊 埃德温 怎么了
Oh, my Lord. Edwin, what's wrong?
我没事
I'm fine.
我来帮你 要叫医生过来吗
Let me help you. Shall I call for the doctor?
你哪里疼
Where does it hurt?
发生了很糟糕的事
Something terrible happened.
我得为一个手无寸铁的男孩 做点什么 爱伦
I have to do something for a defenseless boy, Ellen.
你现在的健康状况根本不能出去
You're in no shape to go out.
我很遗憾发生了这样的事
I'm very sorry for what happened,
但无论是什么事 我向你保证 一定有人能处理的
but whatever it is, I assure you someone else can handle it.
就这一次 派给别人做吧 这是医嘱 拜托了
Just delegate this one time. Doctor's orders. Please.
不 我现在没事了
No, I'm fine now.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back later.
怎么样
So?
距离这里1.6公里处 有一个松树丛 受秘线所保护
There's a pine thicket about a mile from here protected by the Line.
这条路很难走
It's a tricky route.
斯万会带你们去松树丛
Swann will get you to the thicket.
然后你们就等河流幽灵
Then you wait for the River Ghost.
他会带你们去弗吉尼亚
He'll get you to Virginia.
河流幽灵
The River Ghost?
好吧 我们要怎么找到他
Well, okay. Well, how do we find him?
你们找不到河流幽灵
You don't find the River Ghost.
他会找到你们
He finds you.
该死的
Damn it.
你欠我的8美元可以给我了
I'll have the eight dollars you owe me now.
你刚对我说什么
The hell did you just say to me?
你没听错
You heard what I said.
他欠你5元 - 那是带到力士山的价钱
He owed you five. - That was to here, Rich Hill.
带我们去松树丛
Take us to the pine thicket.
你先捡起来
You pick that up first.
你捡 黑鬼
You pick it up, nigger.
你要是不捡起来并再加3美元
You don't pick it up and add three more dollars,
我就告诉河流幽灵把你们 留在松树丛 直到你们饿死
I'm gonna tell the River Ghost to leave you in the pine thicket till you starve.
然后我会确保你们被狼嚼碎
Then I'm gonna see to it that you're chewed on by wolves.
斯万
Swann.
如果你带我们去那里 你会多收3美元的 小子
You'll get three more, boy, if you get us there.
我看重你对我的方式的意见
I would value your opinion on my approach.
我可以作出和 人♥民♥对莱特一案相同的论辩吗
Could I make the same argument as The People versus Wright?
给那个在你的园地上 枪击大兵的男人定罪
To convict the man who shot the private in your park?
弗兰克利池 对的
Frank Leech. Yeah.
人♥民♥对莱特适用于大兵死亡的情况
Well, The People versus Wright applies to the private's death,
但是... - 谢谢
but-- - Thank you.
要是任何人试图释放利池
If any attempt is made to release Leech,
我要你拒不执行并指控他
I'm directing you to disobey and charge him.
我需要有人被定罪
I need a conviction.
虽然我认同你的感受 但我不确定前例在这件事上也适用
I'm not sure the precedent extends to that, although I agree with the sentiment.
乔 这是林肯在以种族为动因的 袭击案件中希望看到的做法
Joe, it's what Lincoln wanted in cases of racially motivated attacks.
林肯已经不在了 埃德温
Lincoln isn't here anymore, Edwin.
我很不想告诉你这点
And I hate to have to tell you this.
但几小时前利池把一个议员的信 交给了约翰逊
Leech delivered a letter from a councilman to Johnson hours ago,
信中请求宽恕
advocating for his pardon.
然后呢
And?
我的职员告诉我说约翰逊打算签署
And my clerk informs me that Johnson plans to sign it.
他不是这么对我说的
That is not what he said to me.
对于联盟国的所有阶层
And for all classes of Confederates,
那些为反叛军提供服务 组织或资金的人
those who served, organized, or funded the rebellion,
总统已宣告赦免
the president has declared amnesty.
将军 国会议员 因叛国被起诉的人
Generals and congressmen, men indicted for treason,
和富裕的种植园主没有包含在内
and wealthy planters aren't covered,
但总统非常积极地鼓励赦免所有人
but the president has strongly encouraged pardons for all of them.
你对我说了谎
You lied to me.
你是怎么对我说的
What did you say to me?
你手头有超过100份赦免 联盟军领袖
You have over 100 pardons in the works. Confederate leadership.
这是我们之前同意的相反做法
Now, that is the opposite of what we agreed we were pursuing.
国务卿 我不像你 不是法律学者
I'm no legal scholar like you, Secretary,
但我不记得宪法规定说我不能改变主意
but I don't recall the constitution saying I can't change my mind.
你这样会打开无法无天的大门
You're opening the floodgates to lawlessness.
一个男人在我家门外 冷血地杀死了一个孩子
A man killed a child in cold blood outside my doorstep.
一个看起来像成年人的黑人孩子
A Black child who looked like a man.
利池是自卫 你的争论站不住脚
Leech acted in self-defense. Your case won't hold a drop of water.
你说过你想让我们国家的叛徒们付出代价
You said that you wanted to hold the traitors to our nation accountable.
(魁北克蒙特利尔)
该走了
It's time to go.
华♥莱♥士♥ 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Wallace?
为上帝和魔鬼磋商一笔交易
Commissioning a deal between God and the Devil?
乔治桑德斯雇我来这里护送你离开
George Sanders hired me to get you out of here with protection.
计划有变
The plan changed?
因为斯坦顿要来找你
Because Stanton's coming for you.
桑德斯知道我很快就离开
Sanders knew I'd be leaving soon.
很快还不够快 斯坦顿随时会到达
Soon isn't fast enough. Stanton's coming now.
你可以放下那个
You can put that away.
我只需要拿我的东西
I just need to get my things.
我仍不敢相信桑德斯派你过来
I'm still having a hard time believing Sanders sent you.
你是这片大♥陆♥上的第二重要通缉人物
You're the second-most wanted man on the continent.
桑德斯担心斯坦顿会捉到你 如果捉到 你不会得到赦免
Sanders is afraid Stanton's gonna get you. And if he does, you will not get a pardon.
他雇了我来确保你乘火车顺利逃离
He hired me to make sure you escaped on the train without impediments.
但这不是火车票
But this isn't a train ticket.
说错了 是乘船
I meant ship.
船
Ship.
布斯在哪
Where's Booth?
厄尼斯特
Ernest.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
我们找到苏拉特了
We found Surratt.
我想你会去蒙特利尔讯问他
I assume you're going to Montreal to question him
因为你无法引渡他
since you can't extradite him.
我会去楠塔基特我母亲的家
I'll be at my mother's in Nantucket.
别离开
Don't leave.
留下
Stay.
你就不能听医生的话一天吗
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表