剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
Mother.
你不是陌生人 你是墨菲家的一员
You're no stranger, you're a Murphy.
呃
Um...
我来搭把手
Let me help?
我真的很感谢你的盛情款待 是...
I really appreciate the hospitality. It's...
是我女儿热情张罗的 不是我
My daughter offered the hospitality, not me.
显然这事儿我插不上话
I clearly have no say in the matter.
那个不是茶杯
That's not a teacup.
不该放到那里去
It doesn't belong there.
那 应该把它放在哪里
Well, um, where does it belong?
显然不是放到那个该死的... 破茶具柜
Clearly not with the fecking... tea cupboard.
坐下来吧 别再乱摆乱放扰乱秩序了
Just sit down and stop mucking with the order of things.
妈妈
Mother!
她不仅仅是
She's not just
为失去儿子而悲伤
grieving the loss of her son.
她更因为他瞒着她有个孙女而火冒三丈
She's furious he never told her she'd a grandchild.
他剥夺了她看着你长大的机会
He deprived her of the chance to watch you grow up.
她为此责怪我吗
She blames me for that?
请对她耐心点
Please be patient with her.
她的生活并不轻松
Her life hasn't been easy.
但她珍爱她的孩子们
But she cherishes her children.
她十五岁时就独自抚养德克兰了
At 15, she raised Declan by herself.
他们想把她的孩子送到美国去
They wanted to ship her baby off to America.
但她却选择独自抚养他
But instead, she raised him on her own.
几年后她嫁给了我爸爸 有了芬恩和我 但是...
She married my dad years later and had Finn and I, but...
德克兰
...Declan.
她拼命争取才留住那个孩子
She fought hard to keep that baby.
现在他人不在了 她就...
And now he's gone, she's...
现在你来了
And now you're here.
我知道我们有点让人难以招架
And I know we're a lot,
但我很高兴你来了 菲欧娜
but I'm so glad you're here, Fiona.
她会想通的
She'll come around.
请留下
Please stay.
见到你们让我有点不知所措 而且...
It is overwhelming meeting all of you and...
发现我爸
...finding out that my dad
可能是被谋杀的
may have been murdered.
谋杀 不 亲爱的
Murdered? No, darling.
那是条绝路
That's no road to go down.
只会走向万丈深渊
That only leads to darkness.
你相信他是失足吗
You believe that he fell?
我一般不轻言精神疾病这个说法
Mental illness is not a term I use lightly.
但是德克兰一直和一些恶魔缠斗
But Declan fought some demons.
主要是抑郁症
Mainly depression.
你认为他是自杀的
You think he killed himself.
但妈妈不同意
Mother won't agree.
她日夜难安 谋杀疑云笼罩心头
She's agonized over the possibility of foul play
怀疑德克兰的死另有玄机 但是...
having something to do with Declan's death, but...
自杀的可能性要更大
...suicide's a far more likely scenario.
我见过拉弗蒂了 那个骑师
I met Rafferty. The jockey.
德克兰指控他是杀马凶手
Declan accused him of being a horse murderer.
我自己也做了一点调查
Did a bit of digging myself,
九十年代发生过一件事
there was an incident in the 90s.
拉弗蒂的一匹马死了
One of Rafferty's horses died.
腿断了还是怎么的了
A broken leg or something?
不是 是因为...
No. It's, um...
一九九八年
1998.
宾纳克特・本从他的围栏里失踪了
Beannacht Ben went missing from his pen.
有人索要赎金 马主付了钱
A ransom request was made. The owner paid it.
但两周后
But two weeks later,
宾纳克特・本被发现已经死在了
Beannacht Ben showed up dead
诺卡南纳沼泽里
in Knockananna Bog.
哦 你能把那个发给我吗
Oh. Will you send me that?
没问题
Sure.
有一个专门纪念它的展厅
There's an entire showcase dedicated to him at
就在因弗赛马场
Inver Race Course.
真是个可怕的故事
That's a horrible story.
嗯嗯 赛马这行就是很残酷
Mm-hmm, horse racing is cut-throat.
那些癞皮狗就爱横插一脚捞油水
Those dodgy types do love to jab their finger in the pie.
你对赛马很了解吗
You know a lot about horse racing?
我对不三不四的人很了解
Know a lot about dodgy types.
我在工厂区长大 周围都是...
I grew up in the factory district surrounded by...
...形形色♥色♥的人
...colorful characters.
这只是一种比较委婉的说法
Which is just a nice way of saying
我在贫民窟长大
that I grew up in the slums,
周围都是人♥渣♥
surrounded by dirtbags.
所以你对犯罪心理有所了解
So you know something about criminal minds?
当然了
Hell yeah!
曼迪·帕丁金
Mandy Patinkin?
饰演特别探员詹森·高登
As Special Agent Jason Gideon?
要想抓住罪犯 你必须得像罪犯一样思考
To catch a criminal, you have to think like one.
所以... 宾纳克特・本
So... Beannacht Ben...
...被人偷走并杀害
...was stolen and killed.
德克兰给我留下了这个
And Declan left me this.
好运护身符
Good luck charm?
也许并不是
Perhaps not
至少对于戴着它的那匹马来说
for the horse that wore it.
我为什么要买♥♥一个有六间卧室的庄园
Why did I buy a manor with six bedrooms
就为了让房♥间空置
just to have them sit empty?
她是你的血亲 她应该和我们住在一起
She's your own blood and she belongs here with us.
每次我看到那个女人 我都会想起我死去的儿子...
Every time I see that woman, I think of my dead son...
我就想知道为什么
And I wonder why
他从没跟我提过我有个孙女
he never told me I had a grandchild.
真是让我心如刀割
And my heart cracks open.
你认为他真的是自杀吗
Do you think it's true that he killed himself?
还是他被谋杀了
Or was he murdered?
妈妈 我们都知道他当时的状态
Mum, we all know the state he was in.
他萎靡不振 妄想不断
He was despondent, delusional...
哦 不 是有人对他下了手
Oh, no. Someone did this to him.
我知道 我从骨子里能感觉到
I know. I feel it in my bones!
他卷入了什么麻烦事 让人想杀人灭口吗
What was he involved in that made someone want to kill him?
妈妈 你得放手
Mum. You have to let this go.
警♥察♥没有发现任何不法行为的证据
The Gardaí found no evidence of wrongdoing.
你是指克劳德警长吗
You mean Sergeant Claude?
那个白♥痴♥找不到证据的
That gobshite couldn't find evidence
就算把证据大摇大摆尿进他啤酒杯 他都当是泡沫
if it strolled over him and pissed in his pint.
你是在偷听吗
Eavesdropping are ye?
不 我刚到家...
No, I just got home...
我确实无意中听到了你们的对话 但我是站在你这边的
Isadora, I did overhear and I'm with you.
我也不相信他会自杀
I don't think he killed himself.
我有问你对这件事的看法么
Did I ask your opinion on the matter?
你都不了解我的儿子
You didn't know my son.
那这要怪谁呢
And whose fault was that?
他在我10岁的时候把我抛弃了
He abandoned me when I was 10.
亲爱的菲欧娜 我已虚度了无数孤独的时光
Dear Fiona, I've squandered many lonely hours,
不断追忆我们曾一同经历的那些难忘的冒险
reminiscing over adventures we had.
在你回忆往昔时 不知是否和我一样感到无比幸福
I wonder if you recall those days as fondly as I do.
我觉着人家说的
I don't think this is what they mean
带女儿上班不是来这儿吧
by take your daughter to work day.
哎呀 行了 菲儿
Ah, come on, Fi.
如果说工作是挣钱的一种方式
If work's a way of making money,
来这儿...也算是挣钱了 知道吧
this... this qualifies, you know?
那些马儿喜欢赛跑么
Do horses like horse racing?
爸 - 加油
Dad? - Come on!
爸爸 它们喜欢赛跑么
Dad? Do they like racing?
比完了再跟你说 菲
Ask me after the race, Fi.
加油 冲啊
Come on! Run!
亲爱的菲欧娜 今天我非常伤心
Dear Fiona, this was a tragic day.
一匹光彩夺目的神驹遭遇不公对待
A glorious creature was done dirty.
我亲眼看着人们将它的尸身从沼泽里拖出来
I watched as his once magnificent form
那曾经无比矫健的身躯 如今满身污泥
was dredged from the muck.
我一直在咒骂那个将这残酷命运强加于它的恶魔
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表