剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
Brian Westmiller, sneaky little bastard.
偷摸着把二十五万藏到避税天堂
Squirreling a quarter million away in a tax haven.
真是外行
Amateur move.
嗨
Hey.
到很晚吗
Mmh, late night?
有点
Kinda.
不过我睡得很沉
But I slept like a log.
我想也是
I'll bet.
嗯 对啊
Oh, yes.
我昨晚看到你和阿洛神父了
I saw you and Father Al last night.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
顺便说一句 你看起来很美
You looked beautiful, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么不过来打招呼
Why didn't you stop and say hi?
因为你在跟他亲热
Because you were making out with him.
好吧 很高兴你没破坏那个时刻
Well, I'm glad you didn't ruin the moment.
就像你现在这样
Kinda like you're doing right now.
他是牧师...
He is a priest...
他是部长
He's a minister.
而且说实话 菲 这应该不关你的事
And frankly, Fi, you know. Kinda none of your business.
现在轮到你了啊
How the tables have turned.
要是我说
If I ever said:
"不关你的事"
"It's none of your business,"
你就会说"只要你还住在这我就得管"
you would say: "It is when you're living under my roof."
你当时才十六 菲欧娜 而且无比热衷于鼓手
You were 16, Fiona. And had a thing for drummers.
乌娜和伊莎多拉再过几分钟
Una and Isadora should be here
就到了 那我就...
any minute, so...
你瞧 我们要深入交流了
Look at that. We're having a conversation,
然后你就逃了
and so you run away.
好啊
Okay.
好 我们来谈吧
Okay. Let's talk.
我们来谈谈你的朋友 穆萨
Uh, let's talk about your friend, Musa.
他怎么了
What about him?
他很可爱
He's a lovely man.
是啊
Yes, he is.
而且很明显你们已经睡过了
It's obvious you've boinked him.
睡过了 请你别再用这个词了
Boinked? Please don't use that word again.
而且很明显你们之间不仅仅只是睡过
And it's obvious that it's more than just boinking!
我从没听说过朋友两个字
I have never heard the word friend
能像一记耳光那么伤人
wielded like such a slap in the face.
看起来我们都不想和对方
Looks like neither of us really wanna talk about
分享我们的性生活啊
our sex life with each other.
而这或许是健康的 那么...
Which is probably healthy, so...
晚餐见
see you for dinner.
好
Yup!
玩得开心
Have fun.
当然
I will!
那是我十岁生日的前三天...
That's three days before my 10th birthday...
为什么你在那 阿洛神父
Why are you there, Father Al?
卡勒姆·迪西
Callum Deasy!
卡勒姆...
Callum...
为什么你会在那 卡勒姆
why are you there, Callum?
找到了... 对 好了
I saw it... Ah, yes! Okay.
卡...
Cal...
爱尔兰语
你真迷人
上帝与你同在 你妈妈安全到达了吗
Uh, Dia huit, stranger. Mom landed safely?
是的...
She did...
爱尔兰语
你...你在做什么
What...what are you doing right now?
这是爱尔兰语 我就是想跟上奥琼斯家的潮流
It's Gaelic. I just wanted to keep up with the O'Joneses...
哦 好的
O-okay.
你了解多哥吗
What do you know about Togo?
哦 多哥 好的
Oh, Togo. Okay.
它的首都是 洛美
Capital city, Lomé.
官方语言是法语 以及国鸟
Official language, French, and national bird,
多哥天堂号♥计划
the Togo Paradise Whydah.
你一鸣还真是惊人
You scare me sometimes.
听着 我想你帮我查些东西
Listen, I want you to look into something.
嗯
Mm-hmm?
你现在在看网站吧
You're on the website now?
是的 一切看起来都很...正常
I am and it all looks... legit?
我是说 我不知道我们到底在找什么
I mean, I don't really know what we're looking for?
任何可疑的
Anything fishy.
你能查一下网站的元数据吗
Can you check the site's metadata.
目前 手提箱里的所有东西
So far, everything in the briefcase
都跟某个更深的阴谋有关
was connected to some deeper conspiracy,
如果它没那么重要的话
so why did my dad include this boarding pass
为什么我父亲会带上这张登机牌
if it wasn't somehow significant?
行 我会继续在这
Well, I'll keep digging
找下去的
around here.
任何可疑的数据或类似的 - 谢了
Fishy metadata and the like. - Thanks.
嗯 我只是很开心你能找上我 而不是...
Hmm, I'm just glad you brought this to me and not...
爱尔兰版苔丝
Irish Tess.
罗辛
Róisín?
是的 当然 她叫罗辛
Yeah, of course she's called Róisín.
漂亮又有异域风情
Gorgeous and exotic.
拜
Bye.
我没明白的是 我觉得
The thing that I don't get, I think
当时可能没认真听 就是...
probably wasn't listening was the, um...
执行人到底是谁
who the executives are.
哦 菲欧娜
Oh, Fiona.
你也尝尝电♥话♥打不通的滋味吧
See how you like having your calls sent to voicemail.
你们俩之间没事吧
Is everything okay between you two?
哦 她真是太烦了
Oh, she's being a pain in the ass.
女儿都一样
All daughters are.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我昨晚正和阿洛神父约会
I went on my, you know, 'date' with Father Al, last night.
菲欧娜...她看到了我们接吻
And Fiona... caught us kissing.
我早跟你说了
I told ya!
我怎么说的来着
What did I say about him
他不就是个假正经
and his vows of chastity?
要知道自从德克兰之后 我就没认真对待一段感情了
And you know, there's really been no one serious
那次太冲动了
since Declan. It was very impulsive.
我是说 其实也没什么 但是
I mean, it meant nothing, but...
也不能怪你
Oh, I can't blame ya.
阿洛神父一直是威克洛当地的"性感神父"
Father Al has always been Wicklow's very own hot priest.
嗯哼 看来我就好这一款
Mm-hmm. Seems I have a type.
爱尔兰浪子
And it's Irish rascal.
嗯呐 我也喜欢这种痞痞的
Mmh, yeah. I like a bad boy too.
瞎说
Bollocks!
她以前可是你见过最听话的孩子了
She was the meekest child you've ever seen.
从不叛逆 也不会质疑什么
Never rebelled, never questioned anything.
就会裹着毯子 拿个手电筒 把头埋在书里
Always under a blanket with her head in a book with a torch.
我觉得乌娜还是有她的小秘密的
Hmm, I think Una might have her secrets.
我可觉得她内心暗流涌动
I sense something smoldering under the surface.
其实我以前跟我们系里的一个人
Well, I went on a date with someone once
约过会 但是
from our faculty and...
我是说 他人挺好的 就是
I mean, he was a nice guy, but...
我仿佛看到了我们未来的样子
I got a glimpse into our future and it was all very...
全都是海德格尔式的深奥哲学 再加上口臭
Heidegger and halitosis.
之后我就发誓不再跟所谓的'好人'约会了
Swore off nice guys after that.
在我看来 你是发誓再也不碰任何男人了
Swore off all guys, as far as I can see.
妈 说不定你该去查查眼睛了
Maybe you should get your eyes checked, mother.
哇哦 - 所以
Ooh... - So...
我应该怎么和卡勒相处
what should I do about Cal?
你才来这儿没几天
Oh, look, you've only be here for a few days,
这可是你的假期啊
it's your vacation.
我们带菲欧娜去吃正餐
We'll take Fiona for dinner and you...
甜点就交给你搞定了
handle dessert.
老天 你这是怎么了
Jaysus, what is it with you?
我这就给他打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表