剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
就能和约翰尼的比对
we could match it to Johnny.
算了吧
Forget it.
太冒险了 我会找别的办法
It's too much and I can find another way.
不 不用
No, no.
当然帮
Of course.
我愿意
I'm happy to help.
真的吗
Really?
我一定到
I'm there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你最棒了 穆萨
You are the best, Musa.
哦
Oh.
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
对不起 - 真对不起
I'm so sorry. - I'm so sorry.
我...
I...
我没想到会这样
I just wasn't expecting that.
完全是意外
It's just a surprise.
嗯
Yup.
总之 晚上见
Anyways... um, I'll see you tonight?
听到了
Aye aye!
Aye aye, Captain. 一般用于海员对船长指令的应答
听到了
Aye aye?
你这是干嘛 搞什么鬼
What are you doing? What the fuck?
哦 你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可不想被那个爱管闲事的嘴碎精
Last thing I need is Bossypants McGobshite
告发说我来参加非法斗殴
ratting me out for being at an illegal fight.
你觉得那帽子能掩护你
And that hat keeps your cover?
这… 这是顶好帽子
It's... It's a good hat.
挺可爱的 - 谢谢
It's cute. - Thanks.
嘿 婊♥子♥们
Hey, bitches.
哦 这可真挑衅
Oh, okay, that's aggressive.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
他为什么生我气我知道 可你又招他哪儿了
I know why he's mad at me, but what did you do?
可能因为抓了他 或者他哪位朋友
Probably arrested him, or maybe one of his friends.
职业病 - 好吧
Comes with the territory. - Okay.
真不该让穆萨来
I wish I hadn't asked Musa to do this.
你完蛋了
You're finished!
他为什么不拒绝
I don't know why he didn't say no!
穆萨 穆萨
Musa... Musa.
你这种精明能干的女人怎么也看不明白事呢
For a sharp woman, you are bat blind sometimes.
他去笼斗是为了你啊
He's in that cage for you, you know?
天哪 这下更糟了
Oh, God. That makes it even worse.
首次综合格斗冠军
First time MMA champion,
穆萨·马金德
Musa Makinde!
来一段假日露水情缘没什么不好
Nothing wrong with a holiday hookup.
可穆萨不像是露水情缘的类型
Musa doesn't feel like a hookup guy.
那他像什么型
What does he feel like?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许你还是喜欢一♥夜♥情♥提裤子就走哈
Maybe you are partial to the ol' hump and run, after all.
你就没有一点边界感吗
You have no sense of boundaries, do you?
边界是给普通人设的
Boundaries are for normies.
恕我直言
And with all due respect,
你可不普通
you are not normal.
来吧 看看你有什么本事 亮招吧小子
Let's see what you've got, pretty boy. Come on!
上啊 穆萨
Come on, Musa!
第一回合 奎维因胜
Round one, Caoimhin.
我靠 快停手 回合结束
Oh shit. Stop, stop, stop. Round's over.
穆萨
Musa...
都怪你♥爸♥ 搞出你这些破事
I blame your dad. For your problems.
我身上的问题可远远不止
My problems run way deeper
俗套的原生家庭父亲缺位解释得了
than garden variety daddy issues.
你小看了他给你造成的影响
You downplay the impact he had.
被父母抛弃 是孩子一辈子的伤疤
A parent abandoning a child leaves a scar.
可是
But...
伤疤也是一种荣誉勋章
scars are like badges of honor.
仿佛在说 去死吧你 我可是挺过来了
They say fuck you. I survived.
第二回合
老天爷
Oh, my god...
我还以为你是个练家子
I thought you were a fighter.
起来 站起来
Come on, up you get!
别看那里
Oh, don't look at that.
别了 这部分不用看了
Don't... you don't need to look at that bit.
不
No!
穆萨
Musa!
分开 赶紧分开 嘿 行了
Break it up! Break it up! Hey, hey, hey! Come on!
回合结束 回到角落
Round's over, back to your corner.
第二回合 奎维因胜
Round two, Caoimhin.
穆萨
Musa!
穆萨
Musa!
老天爷
Oh, God.
好吧 这摊血里有奎维因的吗
Okay, is any of that blood Caoimhin's?
我看那家伙连汗都没出
I don't think that man's sweating.
穆萨
Musa.
你赶紧下台吧 现在就认输 下场
You need to step out of the ring now. Call it. Call it!
认输有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
你真是疯了 快退出比赛
You've lost your mind! Get out of there!
第三回合
开打
Fight!
好吧
Oh! Okay!
漂亮
Yes!
第三回合 穆萨胜
Round three, Musa.
好
Yes.
太好了
Yes.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我都不知道该怎么报答你
I don't know how to repay you.
请我吃晚饭就行
Dinner would be good.
愿意的话 再喝一杯
Drinks, if you're feeling up to it.
我非常乐意
I'd love that.
约翰尼·麦金泰人呢
Where's Johnny McIntyre?
他二十分钟前进更衣室了
He went into the changing room about 20 minutes ago.
菲欧娜 - DNA对上了
Fiona. - The DNA was a match.
走 伙计们 这边
Come on, lads. This way.
也就是说
So that means...
约翰尼·麦金泰 真是他爸爸
Johnny McIntyre, you are the father.
按辈分算 应该是表哥
Well, in this case, the cousin.
该死的
Bollocks!
穆萨 有趁手的车么 借老哥用用 行吗
Musa, you got a car handy? Help out an old mate. Yeah?
你有车吗
Have you got a car?
回洛杉矶去
Go back to LA.
喂 你♥爸♥到底是谁啊
Hello. Who's your dad then?
走了 快点
Let's go. Come on.
那天闯进我酒店房♥间的是你
It was you in my hotel room
在沼泽碰到的也是你
and at the bog.
杀死我父亲的也是你吧
Did you kill my father too?
他在那 原地站好别动
There he is. Stay right where you are.
拦住他
Stop him!
你是不是杀了我父亲
Did you kill my father?
约翰尼·麦金泰 你有权保持沉默
Johnny McIntyre, you are not obliged to say anything
除非出于自愿
unless you wish to do so.
我要是你 就再也不会把我的大名宣之于口
I'd keep my name out of your mouth if I were you.
求之不得
With pleasure.
你们什么证据都没有
You can't prove anything!
全是屁话
Load of bollocks.
都散了吧 闹也闹完了 继续训练
Go, show's over. Go on. Go on, get back to work.
本吉是被谋杀的
Benji was murdered.
约翰尼·麦金泰谋杀了我哥哥
Johnny McIntyre murdered my brother.
他可真残忍♥
In cold blood.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
天哪
Dear god.
对不起 我又把这事翻出来
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表