剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
To be fair, I actually didn't need a CT to tell me that.
那个袭击你的人 你不知道是谁
The person who attacked you, you have no idea who it was?
我都说不清他有多少眼睛
I couldn't even tell you how many eyes he had.
发生得太快了
It happened so quickly.
敢在警♥察♥局袭♥警♥
Assaulting a police officer in a police station,
胆子不小啊
takes massive cojones.
要不是走投无路
You'd wanna be pretty desperate
谁会冒险干这事
to attempt something like that.
我们就要完成
We're getting close to finishing
我父亲未竟的事业
what my father started.
这会把他们吓得魂不附体
And it scares the shit out of them.
亨德森警官
Garda Henderson.
硬盘在这
Here's the hard drive.
好样的
That's a good lad.
那另一样东西呢
And the other thing?
威利 你确定不会有人受伤吗
Wylie, you sure no one's gonna get hurt?
有一点我很肯定
I can tell you one thing.
如果你不履行承诺 受伤的就是你
You will if you don't fulfill your end of the bargain.
避税天堂到处都是
Tax havens galore.
我天 老爸 你到底在为谁工作
Geez, Dad. Who were you working for?
你确定那不是噩梦吗 菲
You sure it wasn't a nightmare, Fi?
爸爸
Dad?
菲欧娜
Fiona.
爸爸
Dad?
你不再害怕暴风雨了
You're not afraid of storms anymore.
我现在已经没什么好怕的了
I'm not afraid of much anymore.
你小时候可是很怕的
When you were a wee girl, you were.
我记得衣柜里的怪物
I remember the monsters in the closet.
不过雷鸣电闪的暴风雨更可怕
The thunderstorms were way worse.
我说 菲欧娜 好姑娘
and I say, "Fiona, girl,
那只是天使们在打保龄球罢了
it's just the angels gone bowling,"
然后我们就试着数他们撞倒了多少个球瓶
and then we'd try to count how many pins they'd knocked over.
不一会儿
And soon enough,
你就能慢慢睡着
you'd drift off to sleep.
你听 这声绝对是全中
Now that was definitely a strike!
当我第一次看到那间小屋时
When I first saw that cottage,
我就在想 想象一下菲儿住在里面的样子
I thought, imagine Fi living there,
而我呢 随时想都可以溜达过去喝杯茶
and me, dropping in for a cuppa whenever I liked.
那本该是美梦般的日子
That would've been a dream.
愿你最珍视的梦
May the dreams you hold dearest
都能成真 而现在这梦成真了
be those which come true, and come true it has.
可花了我一大笔钱 不过每一分都花得值
Cost me a bloody fortune, but it was worth every penny.
你怎么负担得起
How did you afford it?
我自己也正纳闷呢
I was just wondering that myself,
但不管我怎么算 菲
but try as I might, Fi...
我好像都算不对这笔账
I can't seem to get this to add up!
为什么算不对 - 问得好
Why not? - Great question.
为什么算不对
Why not?
为什么 为什么 为什么这账算不对
Why? Why? Why won't this add up?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why!
爸爸
Dad!
你怎么就算不对呢
Why won't you add up?
筹码短缺 在牌局里风险极高 只能全押或弃牌
收回资产通知
(法律文件)
要喝杯茶吗
Can I get you some tea?
有更带劲儿的吗
Do you have anything stronger?
我拥有一家酿酒厂 当然有
I own a distillery, of course I do.
请坐
Please, sit.
我们最好的十二年陈酿
Our finest 12 year old, matured in rare,
在精选的雪莉酒桶中熟成
hand-selected sherry casks.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Sláinte.
干杯 - 干杯
Sláinte. - Sláinte.
我知会我父亲了 那封收回通知
I told my father about the notice
你今早收到那封
you received this morning.
菲欧娜 我本该早点告诉你小屋的事 但是...
Fiona, I should've told you about the cottage, but...
我不知道该怎么开口
I didn't know how.
你也知道 我不是要在背后嚼舌根
As you know, so I'm not telling tales out of school,
你父亲的确有些赌瘾
but your father was a bit of a gambler.
他把小屋抵押了
He bet the cottage?
没有 但他欠了一些不三不四的人
No, but he was hundreds of thousands of euros in debt
几十万欧元的债
to some rather unsavory types.
尽管他有缺点 我还是挺喜欢他的
I liked your dad despite his demons.
所以 后来他走投无路来找到我时
And so, when he came to me, desperate,
我就出钱帮他还清了债
I provided the funds he needed to pay off his debts.
作为交换 他把小屋给了你
In exchange for the cottage.
嗯 也是 他这人从来没变过
Mm-hmm. Yeah, he never changed.
菲欧娜 你完全不用急着搬离小屋
Fiona, there is absolutely no rush to leave the cottage.
你想住多久就住多久
Stay as long as you want.
不 我不能这么做 - 你可以的
No, I couldn't do that. - Yes, you can.
我们是朋友啊
We're friends.
说实话 我们真心希望你留下
In fact, we insist.
谢谢
Thank you.
占用您时间了
For your time.
天哪 还有哪儿是德克兰没藏账户的地方吗
Jesus, where didn't Declan have hidden accounts?
是啊 只要是避税天堂 他就有账户
Yeah, you name the tax haven, he had one.
新加坡 巴哈马 马耳他 开曼群岛...
Singapore, Bahamas, Malta, the Caymans...
这些你都查出来了
You figured all that out already?
你也太厉害了吧
You're incredible.
你这话说得我脸红了 - 脸红才好
You're making me blush. - Good.
你就该骄傲
And you should.
一堆账户号♥码到你手里
You've taken a bunch of account numbers
你直接就锁定了开户银行
and zeroed in on the very banks,
连注册的具体支行都找出来了
the very branches, where they're registered.
你真的太厉害了
You're amazing.
要是能把账号♥和人名对上才叫真厉害呢
Far more amazing would be connecting names
可没有法♥院♥命令的话...
to the accounts, but short of a court order...
一步一步来 是吧
One step at a time, huh?
之前我跟个怪人似的 真对不起
I am so sorry for being a freak earlier.
我知道我那会儿...
I know I was...
我就爱收集怪人
I collect freaks.
我就是个怪人磁石
I am a freak magnet.
哦 - 如果你不介意的话
Oh. - If you will.
我在想 你简直就是
I was thinking, you are kind of like
菲欧娜专属版的佩内洛普·加西亚
Fiona's very own version of Penelope Garcia.
谁
Who?
《犯罪心理》
Criminal Minds?
没看过 老天...
No? Jaysus...
你们美国人平时都玩点啥啊
What do you Americans do for fun?
差不多就是盼着能来爱尔兰玩儿呗
Basically wish we were in Ireland.
嗯
Well,
那边一定...很晚了吧
must be... pretty late over there.
你该去睡了
You should get some sleep.
晚安 苔丝
Night, Tess.
晚安 罗辛
Goodnight, Róisín.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我背后搞小动作
Running a scheme, behind my back?
还是在你离休的时候
When you're on leave?
多尔蒂警官 你明白吗
Do you understand, Garda Doherty,
你现在麻烦大了
you're in a spot of trouble?
可你不还是...叫我警官了吗 所以...
But you did still... call me Garda, so...
你想说什么
Your point?
克劳德 你其实是个刀子嘴豆腐心的人
You're a big ol' softie really, Claude.
让我去收拾东西就行
Just let me get my things.
要是方便的话载我一程
If you wouldn't mind giving me a lift,
我脑震荡了 不该自己开车
I shouldn't be driving with a concussion.
我在外面等你
I'll wait for you outside.
都怪我
I blame myself.
把小屋输掉的人又不是你
You didn't gamble the cottage away.
话虽如此 但我...我一直抱有...
No, no, but I... I entertained this...
幻想 觉得我哥哥不是那样的人
fantasy that my brother was something other than the...
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表