剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
I'm sure I'll be fine.
好吧 我想我忘了我在跟谁说话了
Right, I guess I forgot who I was talking to.
再见 - 好的 再见
Bye. - 'Kay, bye.
邓巴路搏击健身俱乐部
一 二
One, two!
你看过新的夏山健身房♥吗
Have you seen the new Summer Hill gym?
他们有跑步机
They've got treadmills,
战绳 划船机
battle ropes, rowing machines.
全是崭新的顶级配置 兄弟
It's all brand new and state of the art, man.
找陪练吗
Looking for a sparring partner?
本来是 计划有变
I was. Change of plans.
没想到会在这里再见到你
Didn't expect to see you here.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me either.
你怎么会有德克兰的手提箱
Why do you have Declan's briefcase?
他想让我来拿它
He wanted me to have it.
他为什么要让一个陌生人拥有它
Why would he want a stranger to have it?
我不是陌生人
I'm not a stranger.
他寄给我这个
He sent me this.
还有... 这把钥匙
And, uh... this key.
你是菲欧娜
You're Fiona.
他跟你说起过我
He told you about me.
他说知道你的人越少
He said the less people who knew about you,
你就越安全
the safer you'd be.
防范什么
From what?
不太清楚
Not really sure.
但我知道你是他深藏心底的秘密
But I know you're a secret he kept close to his heart.
尽管如此 他还是告诉了你我的事
Still, he told you about me.
为什么
Why?
他信任我
He trusted me.
知道我不会乱说
Knew I wouldn't run my mouth.
我们...
I mean, we...
我们有过分歧 但仍然如此
We had our disagreements, but still.
我们亲密无间
We were tight.
他待我犹如父亲一般
He was kind of like a father to me.
真希望他对我能更像个父亲
Wish he'd been more of a father to me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you guys meet?
我打拳击
I, uh, I box.
半职业
Semi pro.
德克兰以前总押我赢
Declan used to bet on me.
那你一定很厉害吧 - 不 我糟透了
So you must be good then? - Nah, I'm shite.
那他为什么押你
Then why did he bet on you?
因为他是个更差劲的赌徒
'Cause he was an even worse gambler.
他每次都信誓旦旦地用同样的幸运数字
He'd swear by the same lucky numbers every time.
然后每次输的时候骂得更响
Swear even louder every time he lost.
但说实话 我...
But honestly, I...
我想他真的相信我
I think he believed in me.
你懂吗
You know?
是的
Yeah.
我想念他
I miss him.
很高兴能有人想念他
Glad someone does.
我懂你
I hear you.
缺少父爱 在困惑中长大 滋味糟透了
Fatherless and confused is a shite way to grow up.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
他从巴利巴宁的悬崖掉下去了
He went over the cliffs at Ballybunion.
他失足坠落了吗
He fell?
失足了 跳下去了... 有人这么说
Fell. Jumped... some say.
他抑郁了吗
Was he depressed?
你♥爸♥活泼得就像过山车一样
Your dad was like a roller coaster.
爬上爬下的
Up and down.
但是自杀身亡
But suicide?
我不相信
I don't buy it.
他有留下遗书吗 - 没有
Did he leave a note? - None.
而且德克兰喜欢占据话语权高地
And Declan loved having the last word,
所以我高度怀疑他计划好了在那天去世
so I highly doubt he planned on dying that day.
我认为是个意外
I think it was an accident.
你知道的 他
You know, he-he...
他喜欢喝威士忌
he liked his whiskeys
而且那些悬崖有那么危险
and, you know, those cliffs are treacherous.
他为什么要去那种地方
Why was he out there?
他是一个人吗
Was he alone?
我不清楚 菲欧娜
I don't know, Fiona.
他说 他想出去走走
He said he liked going out there to...
清理思绪 环望海边
to clear his head and-and look across the sea.
我觉得最近他有烦心事
I think something was weighing on him lately.
你懂吧
You know?
我怀疑你并非他隐瞒的唯一的秘密
I suspect you weren't the only secret he kept.
♪我们不是一条船上的人♪
We don't belong to the same boat
巴利布纳悬崖步道
♪我们经历了暴风雨♪
It's the storm we share
♪我们经历了暴风雨♪
It's the storm we share
♪我们都有同一个归宿♪
We all belong to the one road
♪能否抵达取决于你♪
It's up to you to get there
♪我们不是同一条船上的人♪
We don't belong to the same boat
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你好 先生
Excuse me, sir?
♪我们都有同一归宿♪
We all belong to the
哈喽哇 大宝贝
Haigh, a stor!
不好意思 你会说英语吗
Sorry. Do you speak English?
会 我会说
Yeah. I do indeed.
您是哪位
And who might you be?
抱歉 菲欧娜
Sorry. Fiona.
威利
Wylie.
有何贵干
Can I help ya?
这个嘛
Yeah.
我不认识那家伙 但我确实偶尔在这边见过他
I didn't know the fella, but I'd see him here on occasion.
他只是站在这
He'd be just... standing.
看着海那边
Looking over the sea.
他经常是一个人吗
Was he always alone?
我看到他的时候 是一个人
He was when I saw him.
但我又不是无时无刻在这里 所以谁知道呢
But I'm not here 24-7, so who the hell knows?
我肯定不知道
Surely not me.
你觉得他来这是为了见朋友吗
You reckon he was here meeting friends?
我不清楚 我不了解这个人
I have no idea. I barely knew the man.
你连你爹都不了解吗
You barely knew your own da?
真丢脸啊
That's a bleeding shame.
是啊
Yeah.
节哀顺变 - 谢谢你
I'm sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
闭嘴闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
你确定你不需要去医院吗
Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我受够爱尔兰了
I'm so done with Ireland.
你是哪里人 - 洛杉矶
Where are you from? - Los Angeles.
那就合理了
That makes sense.
你是个律师吗 - 是啊
And you're a lawyer? - Yup.
经典长青美剧 20年间共播出20季 讲述检查官和警♥察♥配合查案破案的故事
那我们就像《法律与秩序》的主角诶
So we're like... Law and Order.
我们应该组成搭档
We should pair up.
他大概一米七五
He was about 5'9".
他穿着全黑的衣服
He was wearing all black.
他的右手背上有个
He had a scar on the back of his...
伤疤
right hand.
还有个牙刷插在他的眼睛上
And he had a toothbrush sticking out of his eye.
为什么他的眼睛上会有个牙刷
Why did he have a toothbrush sticking out of his eye?
因为是我插的
Because I stuck it there.
嗯 行
Hmm. Okay.
酒店盗窃案是比较常见的
Hotel burglaries are fairly common,
不过通常是在房♥间里没有人时
but they usually occur when you're
作案
out... of the room.
他们没偷任何东西 不算是盗窃
It's not a burglary if they don't take anything.
他没动我的钱包 我的手♥机♥ 我的珠宝
He left my wallet, my phone, my jewelry.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表