剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
谁啊
Who's there?
床上早餐来了
Breakfast in bed, comin' up.
我买♥♥了
I got you...
一杯燕麦奶卡布奇诺和一杯拿铁
an oat milk cappuccino and a latte.
不知道你想喝哪个
Didn't know which one you preferred.
我还发现了一家超棒的面包店
And I found this amazing bakery.
我给你买♥♥了一个可颂和一个
I got you a croissant and a "un pain...
巧克力...面包什么的
ping chocolate."
你不用这么麻烦的
You didn't have to go to all this trouble.
不 一点也不麻烦
Ah, no trouble at all.
还有 我在想 如果你愿意的话
And, I also thought, if you wanted,
我们可以去看看我跟你说过的那个瀑布
we could check out that waterfall I told you about.
不过 事实上
Turns out, though,
它是爱尔兰第二高的瀑布
it's the second tallest in Ireland.
去睡觉吧 妈
Go to sleep, Mom.
她那边现在是半夜了
It's the middle of the night there.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么来着
Sorry. What were you saying?
公路旅行 去瀑布 如何
Road trip to a waterfall?
我可能需要先完成手头的一些工作
Oh, I should probably get some work done.
韦斯米勒太太在等
Mrs. Westmiller is expecting the latest draft
离婚协议书的最新版本
of her divorce settlement.
哦 没事的 我
Oh, no worries. I...
我自己也有点事要处理
I got stuff I gotta do, myself.
没事
Yeah.
天啊 她真是没完没了
Oh, my god. She's incessant.
我要是没马上接她的电♥话♥
If I don't answer her immediately,
她就会觉得我被谋杀了
she automatically assumes I've been murdered.
说句公道话 菲欧娜 你确实有几次差点出事
In all fairness, Fiona, you've had a few close calls.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's all right.
是苔丝
Oh... it's Tess.
天啊
Oh, shit!
怎么了
What?
她来了 - 你助理
She's coming! - Your assistant?
不 是我妈
No, my mom.
她的航♥班♥一小时后落地
And she's landing in an hour.
那我送你去机场吧
Well, let me drive you to the airport then.
我很想见见你妈妈
I'd love to meet your mum.
她刚坐完红眼航♥班♥
Trust me, you do not want to get trapped
相信我 你绝对不想跟现在的她共处一室
in a car with her after an overnight flight.
太糟糕了
Bad idea.
真的谢谢你
Thank you so much!
101-7号♥航♥班♥ 前往...
Flight 101-7 to...
啊 终于打算回到纸醉金迷的洛杉矶了 是吗
Ah! Finally heading back to the glamour of LA, are we?
没呢 我还没准备好
Nah, I'm not quite ready
从威克洛搬回贝莱尔
to swap Wicklow for Bel Air.
你是不是变得有点爱尔兰了
Do I detect an Irish conversion taking hold?
你不是第一个被圣徒和学者之地
You wouldn't be the first to succumb to the charms
所散发无穷魅力所征服的人
of the Lands of Saints and Scholars.
圣徒 学者...还有流氓和无赖
Saints, scholars... rascals, and rogues.
你说得对
Touché.
更确切地说
Or rather...
爱尔兰语
我只是...
I'm just...
在找接机大堂
I'm looking for the arrivals?
穿过这条充满昂贵诱惑的走廊
Traverse the corridor of costly temptations,
在熬煮深烘咖啡豆的大锅处左转
turn left at the cauldron where the dark beans brew,
你将踏入空热量的荒岛
you'll arrive at the isle of empty calories.
不好意思 我有点赶时间...
I'm sorry, I'm in a little bit of a hurry...
在那边
It's right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位乘客
Passenger
请到登机口
please report to gate.
妈
Mom!
嗨 - 噢 菲欧娜·玛格丽特
Hi. - Oh, Fiona Margaret!
我的女儿
Oh, my girl.
我一直担心得要命
Oh, I've been worried sick!
满脑子都是你死在某个沼泽里的画面
I was just tormented by the thought of you dead in some bog.
别小看沼泽
Don't knock it.
有些死在沼泽里的人 尸体在几个世纪后
Some bog people remain perfectly preserved
依然完好无损
even after centuries.
谁还需要打肉毒呢
Who needs Botox?
你别想用几个玩笑糊弄我
No, you don't get to wave this off with some joke.
发生的事 苔丝告诉我了 可...
Tess told me what happened, and...
我还能怎么办呢
I mean, what was I supposed to do?
我能想到几个步骤
Well, I can think of a few steps
在你飞到地球另一边之前
before flying across the world.
完全不理智 对吧
Completely irrational, right?
放下一切 跳上飞机
Dropping everything, jumping on a plane,
一时兴起 冲到这里
hurtling here on a whim!
好了 好了 我明白你的意思了
Okay, okay. You've made your point.
我来了
I'm here.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我真的来了
I'm really here.
是的 欢迎来到爱尔兰
You are. Welcome to Ireland.
噢
Aww.
爱尔兰之血
第一季第四集
Father AI 阿洛神父
♪ 我来到这里 ♪
Here I am
♪ 泪流满面 ♪
Cryin' my eyes out
♪ 想知道事情何时有转机 ♪
Wondering when things will change
♪ 何时有转机 ♪
When will they change?
太美了
It's gorgeous.
确实 不是吗
It is, isn't it?
像故事书里的一样
It's like something out of a storybook,
仿佛附近某个地方就藏有一罐金子
like there should be a pot of gold hidden somewhere nearby.
床是用稻草铺成的
The beds are made of straw,
所以别太激动
so temper your excitement.
哦 真见鬼
Oh, dammit.
妈...
Mom...
抱歉 只是...
Oh, sorry. It's just...
你♥爸♥爸离开之后...
After your dad left...
我以前常常 深夜躺在床上睡不着 想着
I used to... lie awake late at night, wondering, you know,
如果我们找到他了
what if we found him?
如果我们全家搬到一起住
And what if we all moved in together,
住在一个像这样的地方 会怎样
and it was somewhere just like this.
我知道
I know.
走吧 我带你进去看看
Come on. I'm gonna show you inside.
你这里都装了些什么
What'd you put in here?
毛衣
Sweaters.
哇哦
Oh, wow!
菲欧娜 这面墙可以好好布置下
Fiona, this has so much potential!
也许可以贴壁纸
Maybe wallpaper?
我在想 比如漂亮的条纹
I'm thinking, like a pretty stripe
或者大朵的花 还有一堆植物...
or a big floral, and loads of plants...
哦 还有书架
Oh, bookshelves!
整面墙的书柜 还有一个舒适的空间 可以窝着看书
Floor to ceiling and a cozy spot to curl up and read.
嗯 听起来你是打算搬进来了
Hmm, it sounds like you're moving in.
我们可以在厨房♥旁边建个温室 然后...
Oh, we could build a greenhouse off a kitchen and have...
菲欧娜·玛格丽特
Fiona Margaret.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
就是你看到的那样
Exactly what it looks like.
看来你真是疯了
It looks like complete insanity!
这让我更接近
This is getting me closer to the truth
德克兰所有事的真♥相♥
of what happened to Declan.
帕齐·伯吉斯 偷马贼 杀人犯
Patsy Burgess, horse thief and killer,
现在因为我而被关进监狱了
is now behind bars because of moi.
帕齐
Patsy, huh?
是那个把你拖到沼泽地
Is that the sweetheart who dragged you out to the bog
还威胁要杀了你的人吗
and threatened to kill you?
不 那是约翰尼·麦金泰
No, that would be Johnny McIntyre.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表