剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
那真好啊
That was lovely.
请多诺万夫妇这样的重要人物来喝茶
Having important people like the Donovans here for tea.
你觉得邻居们看到了吗
D'you think the neighbors saw?
什么 他们看到脸书上的帖子了吗
What? Did they see the post on Facebook?
你贴的那张他们的路虎停在车道上的照片
The picture you put up of their Land Rover in the driveway?
这是一篇汽车鉴赏帖
That was a car appreciation post.
玩笑归玩笑 菲欧娜 你能不能向我解释一下
All jokes aside, Fiona, can you please explain to me
你为什么还要待在爱尔兰
why you're staying in Ireland?
我有任务没完成 - 警♥察♥做不了的事吗
I have unfinished business. - Business the Gardaí can't do?
你见过克劳德中士吗
Have you met Sergeant Claude?
猪头笨蛋 - 这就对了
Pig-headed gobshite. - That's right.
菲欧娜还一心想要找回那丢失的硬盘
Fiona has it in her head she's gonna hunt down
就像她自己是神探南茜似的
this missing hard drive like she's Nancy Drew.
南茜·德鲁 著名的美国少女侦探小说人物
我没有偏袒任何一方 亲爱的
I'm not taking sides, love,
但这可能是训练有素的警♥察♥
but that might be something that a trained Garda'd
更擅长的事
be more successful at.
我们投个票吧 如何
Let's take a vote, shall we?
认为菲欧娜
Everyone who thinks that Fiona
今天应该和我一起坐飞机的 请举手
should get on a plane with me today, raise your hand.
大家的意见很明确了
The tribe has spoken.
也许密涅瓦把硬盘藏在
Maybe Minerva stashed the hard drive
某个秘密保险箱里了
in some secret lockup.
为什么密涅瓦会有一个秘密保险箱
Why would Minerva have a secret lockup?
她是个...
She was a...
虔诚的信徒 全身心奉献给
...devout soul, she had a steadfast dedication
圣母玛利亚 就这样 没别的了
to the Virgin Mary and that's it. No more.
你说的 没别的了 是什么意思
What do you mean no more? That's ridiculous.
你不可能对一个人了如指掌
You can't know everything about someone.
我确实了如指掌
Well, I do know this.
她一直与圣母玛利亚有着不解之缘
She always had a bond with the Virgin Mary.
她自己建造了那个石窟
She built that grotto herself.
她说玛丽亚一生都在保护着自己
She was her protection, all of her life, she said.
那没什么用
That didn't work.
我叫了出租车
I'm calling a taxi.
我想是时候送你去机场了
I think it's time we get you to the airport.
时间还早呢 - 也许吧
You've ages yet. - That might be so,
但没什么比错过航♥班♥更糟的了
but there's nothing worse than missing a flight.
我可以想到更糟的事
I can think of a few worse things.
来吧
Come on.
菲欧娜·玛格丽特 急什么
Fiona Margaret. What is the rush?
玛丽 亲爱的
Mary, a stór,
尽管失去德克兰很痛苦
despite the pain of losing Declan,
我又获得了一个女儿
I've gained a daughter.
还有了一个孙女
And a granddaughter.
我会回来的 或者你可以来看我
I'll be back. Or you could visit me.
洛杉矶吗 嗯
Los Angeles? Hmm.
你能把我介绍给乔治·克鲁尼吗
Would you introduce me to George Clooney?
或者布拉德·皮特 我都行的
Or Brad Pitt? I'm easy.
那辆玩具小车是接我的出租车吗
Is that Tonka Toy my cab?
那是罗辛 - 这样啊
That's Róisín. - Aah.
嘿 罗辛
Hey, Róisín.
哈喽 菲欧娜
Hello, Fiona.
还有菲欧娜的母亲 姑妈
And Fiona's mother, and aunt...
还有祖母
...and gran.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, mom.
♪ 恒久不变 ♪
Everlasting
一路平安
Be safe.
♪ 始终如一 ♪
Never changing
♪ 你的难题 ♪
Problem you had
♪ 刻在我脑海 ♪
Stuck in my head
♪ 如今我已年长 ♪
I am older now
♪ 歌♥声轻柔低沉 ♪
So I sing soft and low
♪ 我仍在勾勒 轻轻描绘♪
I'm still sketching it out
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, lady.
谢谢你们的午餐 再见
Thanks for lunch. See you soon.
再见 - 她要去哪儿
Bye. - Where is she going?
♪ 我无法感谢你 ♪
I can't thank you
你带蹦极绳了吗
Did you bring bungee cords?
你真的希望我
Do you seriously expect me
将圣母玛利亚绑在
to tie the blessed Virgin Mary herself
自己的车顶
to the roof of my car
然后在威克洛的街道上兜风吗
and drive around the streets of Wicklow?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你觉得密涅瓦会把它藏在哪里
Where do you think Minerva hid it?
秘密的隔间里
Some secret compartment?
也许她就像一个自动糖果售货机
Maybe she's like a Pez dispenser.
这样摇晃有点亵渎圣母玛利亚了
Hmm, a bit sacrilegious to be grabbing Virgin Mary like that.
你觉得这样是亵渎神明
You think that's sacrilegious...
菲欧娜 菲欧娜 你敢 你别... 不要
Fiona, Fiona, don't you dare. Don't you... no!
有一个简单快捷的方法可以知道
There's a quick and easy way to find out
硬盘是否藏在里面
if that hard drive is inside of her...
好吧 如果你把她砸了 那会走七年霉运的
Well, if you smash her, it's seven years of bad luck!
她不是镜子 没错
She's not a mirror! Exactly!
她是蒙福的天主之母
She is the blessed Mother of God!
你将面临永恒的地狱之火
You are looking at an eternity of hellfire!
罗辛 放手
Róisín, let go!
不
No!
我可能不是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 但我并不适合炎热的天气
I may be a lapsed Catholic, but I wasn't built for the heat,
我在西班牙都忍♥不了两周 更别提冥界炼狱了
I can't handle two weeks in Spain, never mind Hades!
既无地狱 也无天堂
There is no heaven or hell!
就算是吧 我也不能冒险
Be that as it may, I'm not taking any chances!
爱尔兰语 我得下地狱了
别让我看她脸
Oh, not her face.
那该死的东西到底在哪儿
Where is the damned thing?
该死就对了
Damned is right.
她都碎了
She's in bits!
原来一直在这啊
It was here all the time!
我们走
Let's go.
真不敢相信 我们亵渎了
Can't believe we desecrated
圣母玛丽像 就为了这个
a statue of the Virgin Mary for this.
我要直接下地狱了
I'm going straight to hell.
他们不会无缘无故杀死密涅瓦
They wouldn't have killed Minerva for nothing.
这里面一定有什么
There's got to be something on here.
别叫我帮忙一起找
Well, don't ask me to help you figure it out.
我爸妈在我青春期之前
My parents wouldn't let me near a screen, any screen
不让我接近任何屏幕
until well into my adolescence.
他们告诉我 上帝给我一对
They told me that God gave me
最完美的镜头来观看世界
a perfect pair of cameras to view the world with.
幸运的是 我认识一个
Well, luckily, I know
鞋品很好的网络高手
a little cyborg with great shoes.
你们好 菲欧娜
Hello, Fiona,
罗辛
Róisín.
你好啊 苔丝 一切都好吗
Hey, Tess. Everything okay?
挺不错的
Uh, yeah. Just dandy.
你后面摆着新的正义女神像
Is that another Lady Justice behind you?
是的 只不过这一个是铜的
Uh, yeah, only this time she's bronze,
坏不了
so she can't break.
一个正义女神铜像多少钱啊
And how much does a bronze Lady Justice statue cost?
可以报销的
I mean, you can just write it off.
这是正当生意开支
It is a valid business expense.
说报销不太准确
Writing it off is actually a misnomer,
因为只有当某些东西完全可免除才行
because only some things are actually fully deductible.
重申一次 爱尔兰的苔丝什么都知道
And once again, Irish Tess knows all.
她更聪明 更酷 口音都更可爱
She's smarter, cooler, she's got that adorable accent.
除此之外 她还有那迷死人的颧骨 是啊
And on top of that she's got cheekbones to die for. Yeah.
谢谢 苔丝
Thank you, Tess.
你的颧骨 长得也很漂亮
Your cheekbones are... they're also really good.
谢谢 菲欧娜
Thanks. Um, yeah, you know, Fiona,
我不太确定 你都有她了
I'm actually just not sure why you need me anyways
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表