剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
Isadora Murphy.
你是哪位
And you are?
请你节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
好了 好了 孩子
There, there, child.
来 给你弄点喝的润润嗓子
Let-let's get you something wet to dry those tears.
好的
Yeah.
对你来说这一定很难熬
This must be very hard for you.
这里还有其他家人陪你共度难关吗
Do you have other family here to support you?
有的 我的...
I do. My...
我的另外两个孩子 芬恩和乌娜
my two other children, Finn and Una.
德克兰有组建自己的家庭吗
Did Declan have family of his own?
妻子 孩子们
A wife? Children?
不 他从没给我生个孙子孙女
No, he never gave me grandchildren.
他也从未结婚
And he never married.
这样也挺好 说真的
Just as well, really.
他很有魅力 很风趣
He was charming and great fun,
但他... 离完美可相差甚远
but he was... he was far from perfect.
你 你住在这里吗 在爱尔兰吗
Do you, do you live here? In Ireland?
不 我住在洛杉矶
No, I live in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
哦 我儿子曾经在那里呆过一段时间
Oh, my son was there for a while.
你这可是大老远跑来参加葬礼
That's a long way to come for a funeral.
嗯...
Well...
德克兰...一直勤于打理我的账户
Declan was... diligent in maintaining my accounts.
他的兢兢业业
His diligence
能让你横渡大西洋
made you cross the Atlantic
在他的灵柩上哭泣
and weep on his coffin.
我一直希望我能更深入地了解他
I'd always wished I had gotten to know him
在更私人的层面上
on a more personal level.
你希望能更深入地了解你的会计师
You wish you got to know your accountant
在更私密的层面上
on a more personal level?
听起来很奇怪 是吧
That sounds weird, doesn't it?
你怎么看 卧底警♥察♥吗
What do you think? Undercover Gardaí?
乌娜 为什么警♥察♥要在德克兰的守灵仪式上卧底
Una? Why would the Gardaí go undercover at Declan's wake?
我们都知道德克兰有阴暗面
We both know Deck had a dark side.
是啊 但谁没有呢
Yeah. But who doesn't?
我就没有
I don't!
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要花点时间陪陪我儿子
I'm going to spend some time with my son
在他们把他下葬之前
before they put him in the ground.
你还好吗
How are you?
哦 呃 对不起 我想我需要续杯
Oh, uh, sorry. I think I need a refill.
好的
Yeah.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
谢谢你 小姐是...
Ah, thank you, Miss...
史密斯
Smith.
你是远道而来啊
You're a long way from home.
是的
Yeah.
好了 你们这些疯子 都安静点
Alright, you maniacs, pipe down.
我知道你们都很享受这里的美食美酒和...
I know you're all enjoying the food and the drinks and...
谈笑风生 但我们失去了一位非常好的人
the wit, but we've lost one helluva good man.
是时候 我们该...
And it's, uh, it's time we...
缅怀德克兰·墨菲了
honored Declan Murphy.
本着这种精神... - 再见
In that spirit... - Bye!
我献上这首旋律
I offer this melody,
也是他特别喜欢的一首
of which he was especially fond.
♪猜猜今天是谁刚回来♪
Guess who just got back today
♪那些离家已久的狂野小子♪
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
♪未曾改变 有很多话要说♪
Haven't changed Had much to say
♪但伙计们 我仍觉得那些家伙疯了♪
But man I still think them cats are crazy
♪他们问你是否出去了♪
They were asking if you were out
♪你怎么样 在哪里可以找到你♪
How you was Where you could be found
♪我告诉他们你住在市区♪
Told them you were living downtown
♪把所有的老家伙都逼疯了♪
Drivin' all the old men crazy
♪小伙子们回来了♪
The boys are back in town
史密斯小姐
Miss Smith?
♪小伙子们回来了♪
The boys are back in town
和我们一起为德克兰举杯 - 好的
Toast Declan with us? - Yeah.
♪我说小伙子们回来了♪
I said the boys are back in town
♪小伙子们回来了♪
The boys are back in town
♪把消息传出去♪
Spread the word around
♪猜猜谁回来了♪
Guess who's back in town
太感谢你了 我正需要这个
Thank you so much. I needed that.
这就要走了吗
Leaving already?
呃 是啊 我在这里谁也不认识 所以...
Oh, um, well, I don't really know anyone here, so...
你可以留下来了解我们啊
Well, you could stick around and get to know us.
我也想的 但我还得倒时差
I would, but I'm jetlagged
而且我得先回酒店了
and I've gotta get back to the hotel.
我明天有航♥班♥
I have a flight tomorrow.
你不留下来参加德克兰的葬礼了吗
You're not sticking around for Declan's funeral?
我想我今晚已经表达了我的哀悼之情
I think I've paid my respects tonight.
不过 毫无疑问
Still, surely,
你肯定想去看看爱尔兰最高的瀑布吧
you want to visit Ireland's highest waterfall?
那里有很多...水
It's got all this... water.
而且有点... 你懂的
And it's sort of... you know...
倾泻而下吗
Falling?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
水花四溅 - 是啊
Falling. - Yeah.
我怎么像个傻子一样胡言乱语
Why am I babbling like a moron?
不像傻子
Not a moron.
也许只是世界上最差的导游
Just maybe the world's worst tour guide?
哦 我的车来了
Oh. That's my ride.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你父亲的事我深表遗憾 菲欧娜
I'm sorry about your father, Fiona,
但至少你有了个了结 对吧
but at least you got some closure, right?
我见到了我的亲戚们
I met my relatives.
哦 他们见到你很惊讶吗
Oh, were they surprised to see you?
我没告诉他们我是谁
Well, I didn't tell them who I am.
为什么不告诉呢
Why not?
因为他们是陌生人
Because they're strangers
而且我也再不会见到他们了
and I'm never gonna see them again.
另外 德克兰都懒得
Plus, Declan didn't care enough
告诉他们我的存在 那我又为何要多此一举
to tell them I exist, so why should I?
嗯 我是说 电♥话♥里那个低声细语的女士
Well, I mean, that whispering lady on the phone
好像知道点你的事
kinda knew about you.
是啊 那是怎么回事
Yeah, what was that all about?
为什么要告诉某个外人关于我的事 却对家人守口如瓶
Why tell some rando about me, but not the rest of my family?
他是因为有我而感到羞耻吗
Was he ashamed of me?
嗯 不会的 没有一个父亲会
Well, no, there's no possible world in which a father would be
为拥有你这样的女儿感到羞耻
ashamed of a daughter like you.
显然 德克兰有问题 他的动机
I mean, obviously Declan had issues and his motives
也完全是个谜
are a complete mystery.
是啊 我想你是对的
Yeah. I guess you're right.
说到谜题
Speaking of mysteries.
我整晚都在
I spent all night doing, like,
对着储物柜照片进行反向图像搜索
reverse image searches on that locker photo.
苔丝 你真得多出去走走了
Tess, you've gotta get out more.
我知道
I know.
我只是想 像你一样思考 你能明白吗
Um, I was just trying to, like, think like you, you know?
分♥析♥它寻找线索 - 找到什么了吗
Analyze it for clues. - Find anything?
我看到一个贴花 也许是卡♥通♥图案 还有一些...
I see a decal, a cartoon maybe, and some...
字母 有点模糊
letters? It's kind of fuzzy.
能调清晰点吗
Can you sharpen the focus?
我的天哪 是个地址
Oh, my god. It's an address!
或者说至少是个地点 - 好的
Or at least, a location. - Okay.
把地址用短♥信♥发给我 再帮我租辆车
Text me the address, book me a rental car,
然后把我的回程机票改签到后天
and charge my return flight to the day after tomorrow.
等等 我以为我们不玩你♥爸♥爸的小游戏了
Wait, I thought we weren't playing your dad's little game.
这可能很危险
It could be dangerous.
危险都不算个事
I laugh at danger.
我吉人自有天相
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表