剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
I was just gonna ask if you needed any help.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该听你的
I shoulda listened to ya.
你警告过我 现在...
You warned me and now...
听我说 你尽力就好
Look, just do your best
努力给克劳德警官留下深刻印象
to try and impress Sergeant Claude going forward.
你觉得他...
D'you think he's...
可疑吗
...suspicious?
说他笨蛋的话 那完全是了
Of being an utter gobshite, completely.
不 我的意思是
No, I mean...
你觉得他...
d'you think he's...
是男同吗
...a bent guard?
你想吸引克劳德注意的方式真够奇怪的
You've a strange way of trying to impress Claude.
你站在他的角度想想 - 我也想 说不定哪天就能
But if you were in his shoes... - I hope to be, some day.
你会扼杀一条线索吗
Would you kill a line of inquiry
还是说抓紧每一条可能的线索
or would you follow up every possible lead?
有一个女人被谋杀了 手段很残忍♥
A woman was murdered! Brutally!
如果有人试图潜入爱尔兰警方的话
If anyone was trying to infiltrate the Gardaí,
克劳德的自负很容易让他成为众矢之的
Claude's ego would make him an easy target.
但要我说他是不是弯的呢
But do I think he's bent?
可能吧
Maybe.
快点
Hurry it up.
收拾好 离开这儿
Pack it up and get out of here.
玛丽 别担心菲欧娜
Mary, don't worry about Fiona.
我们会照顾她
We look out for her.
她会没事的
She'll be grand.
伊莎多拉 我和一个爱尔兰人结了婚
Isadora, I was married to an Irishman.
我知道究竟什么才是'没事的'
I know exactly what grand means.
是谁啊
Oh, who's that?
我去开门
I'll get it.
没事不就是好吗
Doesn't grand mean fine?
对 它有好的意思
Yes. It can mean fine.
也意味着有风暴直奔我们而来
It can also mean a tornado is heading straight for us.
充斥着倒霉事和锈钉子
Full of misery and rusty nails.
西沃恩
Oh, Siobhan!
很抱歉不请自来 但是...
Apologies for dropping by unannounced, but...
我告诉过父亲你今天要回去
I told my father that you were heading back today and...
他想当面感谢你
he wanted to thank you in person.
并表示慰问 - 谢谢您
And to offer our condolences. - Thank you.
在你去美国之前
Before we lose you to America.
好吧 我们当中有一个人要回家了
Well, one of us is heading home.
见到你真高兴 多诺万先生
It's really lovely to meet you, Mr. Donovan.
菲欧娜·墨菲
Fiona Murphy,
发现了我儿子本吉事情真♥相♥的女人
the woman who discovered the truth about my son, Benji.
让他死后得以伸张正义
And who delivered him justice even in death.
我希望我们能在更愉快的环境下见面
I wish we were meeting under happier circumstances.
我也是 亲爱的 我也是
So do I, my dear. So do I.
好了 我们应该让你回去吃你的午餐...
Well, we should let you get back to your lunch...
胡说 坐下 坐下 喝杯茶吧
Nonsense. Sit down, sit down, you'll have a cup of tea!
不过 我这儿只有巴里茶可以给你们喝
Though, I only have Barry's tea to offer ye.
只有巴里茶吗
Only Barry's?
我曾在做过一笔交易
I once sealed a deal
国浩大厦 新加坡著名的摩天大楼
就在国浩大厦顶层 喝的就是巴里茶
on the top floor of the Guoco Tower with Barry's Tea.
什么是国浩大厦
What's the Guoco Tower?
菲欧娜 你不回家吗
Fiona, you're not going home then?
考虑到这一切 我真的希望你能重新考虑一下
Given everything, I do wish you would reconsider.
我跟她说过了 这些都是危险分子
I've told her. These people are dangerous.
只有密涅瓦意识到了
As Minerva found out.
啧啧 看来不只是你那个保护过度的妈妈
Gee, it sounds like it's not just your over-protective mom
觉得你该好好清醒一下
telling you to give your head a good shake.
卡勒姆·迪西现在一定在地球的另一端
Callum Deasy's gotta be halfway around the world by now.
约翰尼·麦金泰已经在老老实实蹲监狱了
And Johnny McIntyre's safely behind bars.
你拿到了他表弟的DNA样本 这是真的吗
Is it true you got a sample of his cousin's DNA
你就是借此抓住他的
and that's how you nabbed him?
是的 没错 确实如此
Yes, indeed. That is true.
你让他往杯子里吐口水
What? You got him to spit in a cup
还是偷了他的头发
or stole a hair from his head?
不是 她的朋友穆萨很有手段
Oh, no. Her friend, Musa, was quite instrumental...
我不知道是否有这么牢靠的监狱
I don't know if there's a jail robust enough
能关得住约翰尼·麦金泰那个恶魔
to hold that devil, Johnny McIntyre.
地狱就足够了
Hell would suffice.
运气好的话 我说的运气是指专业知识
Well, with any luck, and by luck I mean expertise
因为任何一个优秀的检察官都是靠自己的运气
because any good prosecutor makes their own luck,
他到死都只能啃硬面包了
he will be chewing on stale bread until he dies.
希望他永远不能再见天日
May he never see the light of day again.
嗯 我想我会因此喝酒庆祝 干杯
Hmm, guess I'll drink to that. Cheers.
罗辛 做个好孙女 去看看你表兄约翰尼吧
爱你的奶奶
谢谢你
Thank you.
约翰尼
Johnny?
罗辛
Róisín.
没花多长时间嘛
That didn't take long.
利用我们的祖母给我传话
Using our grandmother to get a message to me?
太低端了
Pretty low.
对你来说也是如此
Even for you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我只想要自♥由♥
I just wanna be free.
好吧 你要是想浪费我的时间
Right, well, if you're gonna waste my time...
好 好 好 我们来谈谈正事
Alright, alright, alright! Let's get down to business, huh?
我在听
I'm listening.
我听说了密涅瓦·奎利根的事
I heard about Minerva Quilligan.
你听说的 还是你安排的
You heard? Or you ordered it?
你真的认为我会动一个老家伙的 真的吗
You really think I'd take out an old one? Really?
说不准
Maybe.
你杀了那个男孩
You murdered that boy.
本吉·多诺万是一名成年男性
Benji Donovan was a grown man.
如果我没打算杀他 那就不是谋杀
And it ain't murder if I didn't intend to kill him.
充其量算过失杀人
Manslaughter at best.
总之 我不是来为自己的行为辩护的
Anyway, I'm not here to defend my actions.
你是因为自己的所作所为才被关监狱的
You are here because of your actions.
对 是这样
Yeah, well, it is what it is.
真♥相♥ 表妹 就是这样
Truth, cousin, is this.
我的上司们可是不达目的誓不罢休
The people I work for won't stop until they get what they want.
如果你关心这个美国人 真的关心她
And if you care about this Yank, really care about her,
把你知道的通通告诉我
you'll tell me everything that you know.
比如硬盘在哪儿
Like where's the hard drive?
如果你敢动菲欧娜·墨菲一根手指头
If you lay a finger on Fiona Murphy,
那你就不会好过
it won't end well.
她可不是什么小镇公♥司♥职员
She's not some small town office clerk.
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
美国大牌律师
A big time American lawyer.
反恐飞虎队 联邦调查局
The SDU, the FBI,
你想到的所有字母缩写组合机构
every combination of letters you can think of
都会介入
will get involved...
你这是不帮我了 - 是不行
I take it that's a no then? - That is a no.
好吧
Okay.
你最近去看祖母了吗
Have you been to see gran lately?
在疗养院吗
Over at the care home?
没有 最近没有
Not recently, no.
看到她那样 我很难过
It's hard going seeing her like that.
躺在床上等死
Lying on that bed, just waiting to die.
绝对不是我们一起长大的那个人了
Definitely not the same person we grew up with.
但你可能太小了 不太记得清
But you're probably too young to remember the...
那个女人真正的威慑力
...the true majesty of the woman.
你把自己的生活搞得一团糟
You making a complete mess of your life
什么用都没有
didn't exactly help things.
好吧 你和她一样 都是麦金泰家族的人
Well, you're a McIntyre, just like her.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
打倒我们当中的一个
You take one of us down...
就是打倒我们所有人
...you take us all down.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表