剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
是
It was...
1980年
1980?
1980年 我在拉斯维加斯当二十一点荷官
1980. I was a Black Jack dealer in Vegas.
你和德克兰来我工作的地方缠着我
And you and Declan came pestering me at work.
一对小伙子互相较劲
Pair of bucks butting heads.
争着吸引我的注意
Vying for my attention.
所以你妈妈设计了一个纸牌游戏
So your mother devised a card game.
赌一张牌 全押 A最小 点数最大者赢
One card, all in. Aces low, highest card wins.
说清楚点
And to be clear,
那只是一次约会
it was just a date.
等等 所以爸爸是靠打牌赢得你的吗
Wait, so dad won you in a card game?
他赢的是一次约会
He won a date.
剩下的他是靠努力争取来的
He worked very hard for the rest.
他是公认的更好的人
He was the proverbial better man.
虽然说实话 我长得更帅
Although, admittedly, I was the better looking man.
来 你来评评理
Here. You be the judge.
哇
Wow.
长发不错
Nice mullet.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看你
Look at you.
啊 所以你怎么突然当了神父
Ah... So, what's with the whole priest thing?
我意识到
I realized...
如果我想在见到上面那位之前
that if I was ever going to balance the scales
扳回一点分数...
before I met the Big Guy upstairs...
我得彻底改变
I had to turn things around.
玛丽
Mary.
我之前是个烂人
I was a shit.
你没有那么烂
You weren't that bad.
不 真的 你...就是刚刚好够烂
No, really, you were... just bad enough.
总之 我把那些
Anyway, I took all of that
坏能量都集中转化成了好事
bad energy and I focused it into something good.
圣戈布奈特贫困儿童学校
Saint Gobnait's School for Underprivileged Children.
多哥共和国 位于非洲西南部 濒临几内亚湾
在多哥
In Togo.
如果你向公众展示
If you show the public
他们真正改变了这些孩子的生活
whose lives they're actually changing,
他们会更慷慨一些
makes them a bit more generous.
这是我过去几年工作的重点
It's been the focus of my mission the last few years.
人们投资慈善项目还能获得高回报
People invest in the charity and get a high rate of return.
帮助我们 帮助他们 即刻捐款
我们就能把更多资金投入到组织里
We're then able to invest more in the organization.
我有客户曾试图在海外创办慈善机构
I've clients who tried to start charities overseas,
哇 那真的是太复杂了
and wow is it ever complicated.
你在面对爱尔兰慈善监管机构时有遇到麻烦吗
Did you have trouble with the Irish charity regulator?
所有这类细节...
Any and all details like that...
我都交给我的会计处理了
I left with my accountant.
你们这些年还能保持联♥系♥真不错
It's good you two stayed connected over the years.
你知道吗 我几周前才见过他
You know, I saw him only a couple of weeks ago.
他看起来像是把整个世界的重担扛在肩上
He had the weight of the world on his shoulders.
你知道他在烦恼什么吗
Do you know what was bothering him?
不知道...
No...
他不想说
He didn't want to talk about it.
我也不能逼他
And I couldn't force him to.
总之 我还有很多门铃要按
Anyway. I have more doorbells to ring.
好的
Yes.
很高兴见到你 玛丽
It's so good to see you, Mary.
女士们 谢谢
Thank you, ladies.
我今晚有空
I'm free tonight.
一起吃晚餐吗
How about dinner?
我...我是想去 但我觉得菲欧娜可能...
Well, I-I would, but I think Fiona might...
没事的 妈妈 你去吧
No, go ahead, mom. It's fine.
太好了 我把我的号♥码给你
Great. I'll give you my number.
哦
Oh!
我出二十欧
I have your 20 euro.
啊 谢谢你 乌娜
Ah, well, thank you, Una.
你真是在做主的工作
You are doing the Lord's work.
在多哥我们常说 再见了
Well, as they say in Togo, a bientot.
亲爱的
Ma chérie.
小心那个家伙 玛丽
Be careful with that fellow, Mary.
我听说 他发的誓可不包括守贞
From what I hear, his vows don't include chastity.
哦 妈 你知道什么呀
Oh, mum. What would you know?
好了 说到这我们也该走了
Well, on that note, we should get going ourselves.
好吧
Alright, okay.
我是认真的 看好你妈妈身边那个家伙
I'm serious. Keep your eye on that fellow around your mother.
明白
Understood.
我真没想到会碰上卡勒姆
I did not expect to run into Callum, of all people.
我是说 这真的会让你多想
I mean, it really makes you wonder.
什么
What?
你知道 我是该跟德克兰在一起
You know, should I have been with Declan?
还是跟他
Or with him?
我是说 那样可能就不会有那么多心碎了
I mean, it could have saved us all so much heartache.
是的 那我就不会出生了 妈妈
Yes, and I wouldn't be alive, mother.
哦不 你知道我不是那个意思 只是...
Oh, no. You know, what I mean. It's just...
卡勒姆现在变成了一个很正派的人
Callum's become such a stand-up guy.
伊莎多拉可能不这么认为
Isadora might disagree.
而且他好像对自己的慈善机构也不太了解
And he doesn't seem to know very much about his own charity.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you find that odd?
你♥爸♥爸以前是...该死
Well, your dad was... dammit!
我只是在想那些
I'm just thinking about all the nights
你得自己把自己哄睡的夜晚
that you had to tuck yourself in,
而我在拼死拼活的工作
while I was working my fingers to the bone.
与此同时...德克兰那个混♥蛋♥
And meanwhile... Declan, the asshole,
却在积累一小笔财富
was amassing a small fortune...
一小笔非法的财富
An illicit small fortune
现在还牵涉到刑事调查
that is part of a criminal investigation.
哦 随便啦 他点一下鼠标
Oh, whatever. He could have paid your tuition
就能赚到你的学费
with the click of a mouse...
妈妈 谁在乎... - 你还上了法学院
Mom, who cares... - And you went to law school!
谁在乎那些事
Who cares about all of that?
我顺利读完了法学院
I got through law school just fine.
而你教会了我很多...
And you taught me so much...
关于努力 独♥立♥
about being hard-working and independent.
还有坚强 - 哦 亲爱的...
And strong. - Oh, honey...
不过 我真的以为他会改变
Still, I really did think he was gonna change.
菲欧娜
Fiona!
哦 嗨 - 嗨
Oh, hi! - Hi.
你一定是玛丽吧
And you must be Mary?
不好意思 - 哦
Sorry... - Oh!
菲欧娜有跟你提过我吗
Did Fiona tell you about me?
她确实提过 - 啊
She did indeed. - Ah!
我是穆萨
I'm Musa.
穆萨 你们俩是
Musa. Are you two, uh...?
朋友 我们是在爸爸的葬礼上认识的
Friends. We met at dad's wake
穆萨一直在带我四处走动
and Musa's been showing me around.
所以...
So...
你认识德克兰
you knew Declan?
是的 他也是爸爸的朋友
Yeah, he was friends with dad too.
我很喜欢德克兰
I was very fond of Declan.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
哦
Oh.
喂
Hello?
可以 好 没问题
Yeah. Okay, sure.
我马上过去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
是罗辛 - 嗯哼
That was Róisín. - Uh-huh.
她叫我去警局一趟
She wants me to pop by the station.
去吧 我也该去买♥♥点衣服
Yes, go. I-I should probably get something
今晚穿 因为我只带了
to wear for tonight 'cause all I brought with me
牛仔裤 所以...
were jeans, so...
我可以带你去店里 如果你愿意
I could take you to the shop, if you want.
哦 我不想打扰你跑步
Oh, I don't want to interrupt your jog!
哦 没关系
Oh, no bother.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表