剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
没关系 接吧
It's alright. Go on.
噢
Oh.
是阿洛神父
It's Father Al.
嗨 菲欧娜
Hey, Fiona.
我想在起飞前发个消息问声好
I just wanted to send a little howya before I take off.
对于你把硬盘调包这事
While I applaud your ingenuity,
我佩服你的小聪明
switching out that hard drive,
但你应该知道
you really should've known
总有人会为此付出代价
that someone would have to pay the price for it.
提醒一句
Word of warning.
你和你妈也会付出代价的
You and your mother will pay too.
总有一天会的
Eventually.
总之
Anyhow...
我一定会回来的
I'll be seeing you again.
我保证
I'm sure.
他什么意思
What does he mean?
付出什么代价
Pay what price?
拜托 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, answer...
我是多尔蒂警员
Gardaí Doherty speaking.
罗辛 阿洛神父给我留了一条信息
Róisín, Father Al left me a message.
是一段视频 他在威胁我
Well, a video, and he was threatening.
我 我在密涅瓦这 菲欧娜
I'm... I'm at Minerva's, Fiona.
密涅瓦家
Minerva's house?
对 她
Yeah, she was...
她家遭贼了
broken into.
然后 她
And she was...
菲欧娜 她 她死了
Fiona, she's...she's dead.
什么 什么时候
What, when?
凌晨
Early hours.
邻居投诉有噪音
Neighbors called with a noise complaint.
等警员们赶到的时候...
And when the Gardaí showed up...
我一会儿打给你
I'll phone you later, okay?
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我也是
Me too.
菲欧娜 你必须严肃对待这次威胁
Fiona, you have to take this threat seriously.
好吗 订张回家的机票
Okay? Book a flight home.
就今天
Today.
♪ 一场又一场风暴 把前路染得昏暗 ♪
Where storm after storm rises dark o'er my way
♪ 这日子我不想多熬 也懒得再留恋 ♪
I would not live always, I ask not to stay
♪ 一场又一场风暴 把前路染得昏暗 ♪
Where storm after storm rises dark o'er my way
♪ 一场又一场风暴 把前路染得昏暗 ♪
Where storm after storm rises dark o'er my way
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表