剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
能有理由不在雨里跑步 我当然愿意
Any excuse not to run in the rain, I'll take it.
好吧 - 好吧... 太好了 - 谢谢
Okay. - Okay... Great. - Thank you.
那...
So...
回见
See ya.
你确定你能接受今晚吗
You're sure you're okay about tonight?
没事妈妈 去吧 玩的开心
Yes, mom. Go. Have fun.
我...今晚一个人待着简直像在天堂
I am... gonna be in heaven being alone tonight.
你今晚
You don't have to
不一定要一个人 - 好了
be alone tonight... - Okay!
回头见 再见
See you later. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我们走吧 - 噢
Shall we? - Oh.
我来拿这个 - 哦 谢谢你
I'll take that. - Oh, thank you.
不客气
No worries.
所以... 没有比特币地雷吧
So... no bitcoin landmine?
没有 只是一些老照片的电子档
Nope. Just old digitized photos.
这不可能是他们要找的硬盘
This can't be the hard drive they were looking for.
肯定还有另一个
There must be another one.
这只是我的猜测 但...
I might be barking up the wrong barstool here, but...
我刚才偷听到克劳德在跟人打电♥话♥
I overheard Claude on the phone to someone earlier.
他一直在说找不到 那些文件
He kept talking about how there was no sign of 'the files'.
你觉得他在跟谁说话
Who do you think he was talking to?
我不知道
Not sure.
我觉得...
I'm thinking...
有人想拿到你父亲生前留下的硬盘
somebody wanted the hard drive that your father owned.
他们才派我和其他警♥察♥去你父亲办公室
So maybe they sent me and the other Gardaí to his office
替他们干脏活
to do their dirty work.
嗯 谁会下这种命令
Well, who would order that?
约翰尼·麦金泰
Johnny McIntyre?
或者是他的上级
Or someone he reports to.
要是有另一个保留了证据的硬盘
If there is another hard drive with damning evidence on it.
德克兰为什么不直接把它放手提箱里
Why didn't Declan just put it in the briefcase?
嗯 我想他会的
Well, he would've.
除非他请别人另作保管了
Unless he gave it to someone else for safe keeping?
密涅瓦 - 谁
Minerva. - Who?
就是那个管理德克兰办公室的女人 如果有谁知道
The woman who ran Declan's office. If anyone knows where
硬盘在哪的话 一定是她了
this hard drive is, she does.
我能问一下吗
Can I ask?
就是...
Was, um...
德克兰开心吗 他住这儿吗
Was Declan happy, living here?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
能看出来 他心底里有一种很深的悲伤
There was a certain sadness to him. Underneath.
不仅仅是那种爱尔兰式沮丧吗
Not just the usual Irish melancholy?
我觉得他最大的悔恨就是你和菲欧娜
I think his biggest regret was you and Fiona.
他 呃 无时无刻不提你们俩的
He, uh... spoke about you two all the time.
他跟你提到了我们
He told you about us?
对不起 我只是
Sorry, I just...
天哪 你知道 三十多年来没有一个电♥话♥
God, you know, 30 years and not a single phone call,
我只是有点...
I just somehow for...
以为他忘了我们的存在
thought he forgotten we existed.
真的...
That...
我敢保证事实恰恰相反
I would wager the exact opposite.
一直以来都是菲欧娜和我相依为命 而菲欧娜呢...
It's always just been Fiona and me, and Fiona is...
我想得用 戒备心强 来形容
guarded is the word I would use,
因为我最不愿意做的就是对自己的女儿
because the last thing I wanna do is psychoanalyze
进行心理分♥析♥ 但是我觉得德克兰就像那样走掉
my own daughter, but I think Declan leaving
真的深深地伤害了她 所以...
the way he did really did a number on her and...
请对她有点耐心吧
just, be patient with her.
你跟我父亲关系很密切
You were close with my dad.
我是他的助手
I was his assistant.
更像是他的办公室管理人
More like his office manager.
可事实上 意味着...
Which, in reality, meant...
意味着我负责管理他的办公室
It meant I managed his office.
接打来的电♥话♥
Answered his phone.
给他补充笔
Restocked his pens.
你要不是不介意的话
Now if you don't mind...
请直接说重点
get to the point, please.
我得专注做这个
I need to focus on this.
你没有 呃...
You didn't, uh...
听说过任何关于...
hear anything about...
今天早上我们进行的突击搜查 有吗
the raid we had in his office this morning, no?
我们在找一个...硬盘
We're looking for a... hard drive?
不 我不知道任何有关任何硬盘的事情
No, I don't know anything about any hard drives.
好啊 可是有人知道
Well, someone does!
有人知道 而且还知道它的确切位置
Someone does. Someone knows exactly where it is
和里面的内容
and what's on it.
而且我敢肯定里面绝对不是什么随机的图片
And it sure as hell isn't random photos!
你不仅仅是回购笔和接电♥话♥
You didn't just restock pens and answer phones,
你还是他遗产的执行人
you were the executor of his estate.
所以别废话了 密涅瓦
So cut the bullshit, Minerva.
啊
Oh!
现在好了 看看你干的好事
Now, look what you've made me do.
你妨碍我做事了
You've ruined my focus.
听着 我就直说了 你们两位能不能滚远点
Look, not to be rude, but would you ladies please piss off
我好专心做我的手工
and let me get back to my crafting?
直率而且粗鲁
Forthright and foulmouthed.
真的
Very.
怪不得德克兰喜欢你
I can see why Declan liked you.
也因此 我想给你一些建议
And because he did, I'm gonna give you some advice.
我们不会是唯一顺着线索
We won't be the only ones to follow the breadcrumbs
找到你家 上门来问那个硬盘的
to your door, looking for that hard drive.
不过我们会是最友善的
But we will be the nicest.
嗯
Meh.
欧美跨境电平台 各种独特 复古 精致的手工艺品溢价极高
你不会...正好也在易趣网上卖♥♥这些东西吧
You don't... sell those on Etsy, by any chance, do you?
依我看 你喜欢鲻鱼头吧
I think secretly, you like the mullet.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你是故意点那瓶的吗
Did you order that bottle on purpose?
那是德克兰最爱的酒
That was Declan's favorite wine.
我全心全意地爱他 谢谢
I loved that man with all my heart. Thank you.
但是每次谈到酒 他就要开始胡言乱语了
But when it came to wine, he was talking out his ass.
但是他上过课了
But he took a class.
是啊
Yeah...
你还记得你之前说
You know when you said
他肩膀上扛着整个世界的重量
he had the weight of the world on his shoulders?
好吧 玛丽...
Now, Mary...
我们几乎见不到对方
We hardly saw each other.
你觉得他是不是私藏了那一大批比特币
Do you think he was sitting on all that bitcoin?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
但是如果我手里有这样一笔钱的话...
But if I'd been sitting on a small fortune...
我就不会和心爱的女人
I wouldn't have stayed half a world away
离那么远了
from the woman I love.
嗯
Hm.
密涅瓦有所隐瞒
Minerva's hiding something.
她知道那个丢失的硬盘到底在哪
She knows exactly where that missing hard drive is.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
她会不会为那些坏蛋工作啊
Think she's working for the big bad?
没准就是她把你老爸给卖♥♥了的
Well, maybe she tipped him off about your da.
有可能 但是...
Maybe. But...
她难道不该直接把硬盘给他们吗
wouldn't she just give them the hard drive then?
是啊
Yeah.
实在太伤脑神经了
All this is giving me a headache!
哟 小情侣 是吧
Hey, young love, huh?
妈
Mom?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my god!
他们居然真这么做了
They're really going for it!
天哪 - 你要去哪
God! - Where are ya going?
我们要走这边
We're going that way.
我觉得我们应该去打声招呼
I think we should go say hi!
布莱恩·韦斯米勒 阴险的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表