剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
I'm sorry for digging this back up.
不
No.
真♥相♥比什么都重要
The truth is more important than anything.
你父亲的事 你觉得是约翰尼
Your father? Did Johnny... do you think he...
我一点证据都没有
I don't have any proof.
你还会回美国吗
Will you go back to America?
迟早吧
Eventually.
除了我 谁还能从韦斯米勒夫人的前夫那里
I mean, who else is gonna extract a second infinity pool
榨出第二座无边际泳池呢
off of Mrs. Westmiller's ex-husband?
你是说她现在只有一座泳池啊 - 嗯哼
You mean she only has one? - Mm-hmm.
她真惨 要怎么过活啊
How does the poor woman survive?
简直无情无义
Barbaric, right?
那混♥蛋♥还出轨 酒驾被抓三次
And he's a cheating asshole with three DUI's, so...
得把他榨到一个子儿都不剩
Take him for all he's got.
帕齐·伯吉斯
约翰尼·麦金泰
这个自大狂
Smug prick.
戴眼罩倒是挺帅的
He looks good with an eye patch, though.
穆萨马上就来
Musa's gonna be here any minute,
我也马上收拾好
so I'm just gonna finish getting ready.
去吧 去吧
Go on. Go on.
你负责貌美如花 我就躲在一旁
You make yourself beautiful, I'll make myself scarce.
行 - 记住
Okay. - And remember...
感受你的情绪
Feel your feelings.
让一切顺其自然
And go with the flow.
感觉到了的话 快活一晚就拉倒
Or hump and run, if that's the vibe.
谢谢你 多二蒂博士
Thank you, Dr. Doherty.
多儿蒂
Do...Do...Herty.
是多尔蒂
Doherty.
多 尔 蒂
Dah-her-tee.
多尔蒂 对吗
Doherty? Doherty.
行吧
Alright.
你能接一下吗 - 当然
Oh, can you get that? - Sure.
你是哪位
Who are you?
你是哪位
Who are you?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
你身后是洛杉矶吗
Is that Los Angeles behind you?
对
Yeah.
我一直想看看棕榈树
I always wanted to see a palm tree.
真正的棕榈树
A real one.
不是这里那种小个子的
Not like those little piddly ones they have over here.
不好意思 请问是菲欧娜·福克斯的电♥话♥吗
I'm sorry, is this Fiona Fox's phone?
是的 她正在准备赴一场火♥辣♥的约会
It is. She's currently getting ready for a smoking hot date
约会对象帅到不能再帅
with a hotter than hot hottie
帅气远不是他唯一的优点
who is so much more than just hot.
这位男嘉宾还是我牵的线
And I facilitated that love connection!
她是刚在探达上右划了你吗
Oh, she swipes Tinder with you, now?
她不会再上探达交友了
Ah, yeah, she won't be needing Tinder
我都给她安排好了
now that I've sorted her out.
我可以帮你传话
I can pass something on.
好吧
Um, yes.
她打听过一个叫约翰尼·麦金泰的人
She was asking about someone named Johnny McIntyre
我查了下这个人
and I looked him up.
呵 我们已经把他关进去了
Ugh, well, we locked him up!
有别的要转达的尽管说
Happy to pass anything on though.
那我今天还来上班做什么
Why did I come in to work today?
就告诉她苔丝打了视频电♥话♥找她
Yeah, um, just let her know that Tess videoed or called her.
怎么都行
Whatever.
好的 再见 苔丝
Will do. Bye, Tess.
门没锁
It's open.
我约错人了吗
Do I have the wrong date?
没有 你约的人正合适
No, you have precisely the right date.
玩得开心 小情侣
Have fun, lovebirds.
你好啊 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你喜欢中餐 对吧 - 对啊
You like Chinese, right? - Yes.
是的 不过好像跟爱尔兰不太搭边
Yes. It's not the cuisine I'd associate with Ireland though.
你瞧好吧
You'd be surprised.
会点外卖♥♥的男人最性感
Nothing better than a man who knows his takeout.
你就惦记着我的调料包
You only love me for my spice bag.
谁能想到不起眼一个调料包
Who would've thought something called a spice bag
居然能这么好吃
would be so delicious?
当然啦 你还得
And of course, you have to travel
横跨整个大西洋才吃得上
all the way across the Atlantic to get them.
这个嘛
Well...
我觉得是个好理由
I think that's a really good reason
让我再回爱尔兰
to come back to Ireland.
我的嘴唇
My lip...
怎么了 噢 真对不起
What? Oh, I'm sorry.
还好
It's okay.
还有哪里痛 我一定小心点
Where else does it hurt, so I can be more careful?
这里
Here.
这里
Here.
还有哪里
Where else?
还有
And...
这儿
Here.
是这儿吗
This one is it?
准备迎接你的后半生吧 约翰尼·麦金泰
Say hello to the rest of your life Johnny McIntyre.
等一下 我认得你
Wait a second, I know you.
你是德克兰的弟弟 对吗
You're Declan's brother, aren't you?
知道么
D'you know?
我可不想你像他一样凭空消失
I'd hate for you to walk into thin air the same way he did.
后面交给我吧
I've got it from here.
把他关严实了
Lock him up good and tight.
好了 芬恩 你走吧
Aye, Finn. On you go on now.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
来 替我捎句话
Here. I have a message I want you to deliver.
你现在可是一点
Not exactly in a position
提条件的资格都没有 约翰尼
to be demanding things now are ya, Johnny?
没有
No.
你家的联排小别♥墅♥不错嘛
That's a lovely little terrace house
住着你 你老婆 还有两个女儿
you and your wife and your two daughters,
安妮和詹娜 就在幽景路
Annie and Jenna, live in up in Glenview Road
圣曼坦公园旁边
near St. Mantan's Park.
没错吧
Did I get that right?
现在告诉我有没有这个资格啊 混♥蛋♥
Wanna tell me the position I'm in now, ya prick?
带什么话
The message.
告诉老大 我被关进来了
You tell the boss that I'm stuck here in a clink
听说要被判谋杀终身监禁
and I'm hearing life in prison for murder
就因为照他的指令办事
all because I followed his orders.
要是我完了 他也别想跑
And if I'm to go down, I'm taking him down with me.
听清楚没 要写下来么
You got that? You wanna write it down?
记住了
I got it.
很好
Good.
还有 你告诉他
Also, you tell him,
他不把这事搞定 我就都交代出去
either he sorts it out or I start blabbering.
听我说
And let me tell you something.
要是让我交代 不把他扒个底朝天我是不会罢休的
Once I get going, I won't stop until he loses everything.
我说到做到
And I mean everything.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表