剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
你来了
There she is.
爸爸
Dad!
你过得怎么样 亲爱的
So, how's she cuttin', darling?
最近真是糟透了
Pure shittily at the moment.
我不会怪你
I wouldn't blame ya...
回家后就把我忘得一干二净
for going back home, forgettin' all about me.
忘了你
Forget you?
三十年了
30 years...
我从没能忘记你
I haven't been able to forget you.
就算我想忘也忘不掉
Even when I wanted to.
我做不到
I couldn't.
而且我从不放弃
And I never give up.
这才是我女儿
That's my girl.
但我不知道接下来该怎么办
But I don't know what to do next.
你看到的未必是真♥相♥
What you see isn't necessarily what's real.
真希望这是真的
I wish this was real.
但它就是真的
Ah, but it is.
要我证明给你看吗
Would you like me to prove it?
要
Yes.
你好啊
Hi!
太好了 有两格信♥号♥♥
Yes! Two bars.
这地方真是太美了
It's so fucking beautiful here.
简直是地球上最壮丽的地方
It's the most gorgeous place on earth.
可就在这美景底下却藏着这么多污糟事
And there's all this dark shit happening right underneath.
菲欧娜 我带你回家吧
Fiona, let's get you home.
我最近在看乌娜那些爱尔兰神话书
I've been reading some of Una's Irish mythology books.
根本就是恐怖故事
They're basically horror stories.
尖叫的女人预言死亡
Screaming women announcing deaths.
吸血怪物
Blood suckers.
三头怪兽把国家搅得天翻地覆
Three-headed monsters laying the country to waste.
而我们这些天真的美国人呢
And while us naive Americans,
还以为小妖精是那种印在麦片盒上的
we think leprechauns are these little cute
小可爱卡♥通♥形象
cartoon characters on cereal boxes.
可它们真的会杀掉所有
But they will literally murder anyone
靠近它们金罐子的人
who gets near their pot of gold.
没错
Yeah.
这鬼地方到底有什么毛病
I mean, what the hell is wrong with this place?
你当初干嘛不留在英格兰
Why didn't you stay in England?
这个嘛 有些人
Well, some people
大老远跑到美国西部去淘金
go all the way west in America to find their fortune.
我只要来趟爱尔兰就行
I only had to pop over to Ireland.
开了健身房♥ 生活走上正轨
I opened my gym. Got my life in order.
现在 这里就是家了
And now... it's home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ 我知道 ♪
I know
♪ 我是否会永远追寻你 ♪
Will I always be looking for you?
爱尔兰之血
第一季第三集
Under Wraps 裹住的秘密
我要揪出这个人♥渣♥
I'm gonna find this scum bastard.
然后呢 芬恩
And do what, Finn?
他可是威胁要杀菲欧娜
I mean, he's threatened to kill Fiona.
还可能回来对你下毒手
And he might come back and finish the job with you
那我岂不是要失去两个儿子
and then I'd have two dead sons!
德克兰就不该把你卷进来
Declan never should have involved you in this!
但他已经这么做了
But he did.
你知道是谁干的吗
Have you any idea who it was?
就是在酒店房♥间袭击我的那个家伙
It was the same guy that attacked me in my hotel room.
那我们就报♥警♥ 让警♥察♥调出嫌犯照片
Well, we'll call the Gardaí, get them to pull some mugshots...
可那是半夜
But it was in the middle of the night,
全包裹的只露出眼睛的覆头面罩
他还戴着巴拉克拉瓦头套
and he was wearing a balaclava.
那你怎么确定是同一个人
Then how do you know it was the same man?
他右手上有道很特别的疤
He had a very distinctive scar
像是被烫伤的
on his right hand like he'd been burned.
到此为止吧
Enough is enough.
乌娜
Una?
没事的
It's alright.
乌娜
Una?
乌娜 你在干什么
Una, what are you doing?
我哥就是个混♥蛋♥
My brother was an asshole!
为了那个破手提箱让你陷入危险
Putting you in danger with that bloody briefcase.
你得处理掉它 东西在哪
You need to get rid of it, where is it?
不在这 放在安全的地方了
It's not here. It's somewhere safe.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这不是游戏 菲欧娜
This isn't some game, Fiona!
也不是什么爱尔兰探案
It's not some come to Ireland
解密真♥相♥的破小说情节
and solve a mystery bloody paperback!
那个男人差点杀了你
That man could've killed you!
我知道
I know.
那就求你 天啊 求你停下吧
Well, then please, Jesus, please will you stop
别再让自己冒这种险了
exposing yourself to this kind of danger?
然后错过机会
And miss the chance...
机会 什么机会 错过什么机会
The chance? What chance? The chance to what?
早早送命的机会吗
To-to die an early death?
像德克兰那样
Like Declan?
他们把他从我 从我妈妈身边夺走了
They stole him from me and from my mom!
也从你妈妈身边抢走了
From your mom!
他们还能干出什么 你倒是说
What else could they do, really?
多的是
A lot more.
那就让他们试试看
Then let them try.
我最亲爱的菲欧娜
My dearest Fiona,
我想让你知道 我一直在关注你的事业
I want you to know that I've watched your career from afar.
谷歌♥快讯真是好东西
Google alerts are marvelous things.
你能成为这么成功的律师
The successful lawyer that you've become
是因为你是个斗士
is because you're a fighter.
而且你有种特殊能力
And you have the special ability
能看透表象
to be able to see beyond the obvious.
这就是你的超能力
That's your superpower.
我是警员多尔蒂
Garda Doherty speaking.
罗辛 忙吗
Róisín, are you busy?
帕齐·伯吉斯 无名小卒而已
Patsy Burgess, small potatoes.
干绑♥架♥这种活的
People doing the abducting, generally,
一般不是发号♥施令的
are not the ones calling the shots.
八♥九♥不离十
Close.
帕齐更可能做出的举动
Patsy would be more likely to auction you off
是把你卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥主
to the highest bidder, than he would
而不是直接杀了你
to put a cattle bolt in your head.
不 我们要找的是
No, we are looking for
我们这儿的马洛·斯坦菲尔德
our very own Marlo Stanfield.
那是谁
Who's that?
《火线》里巴尔的摩毒品交易的头儿
Head of the Baltimore drug trade in The Wire.
你可真爱看电视
You really love your TV.
爸
Dad...
这些东西哪个能够助我
which of these things screams,
找到威克洛最穷凶极恶的黑老大
choose me and I'll lead you to Wicklow's nastiest crime lord?
最恶毒的 有好几个候选呢
Well, nastiest, there's a couple.
比如斯凯罗家
We have the... Scarrows.
卡蒂家
The Cartys...
还有麦金泰家
and the McIntyres.
麦金泰 这姓听着耳熟
McIntyre. That sounds familiar.
是啊 爱尔兰姓氏听着都熟
Yeah, well, every Irish name sounds familiar,
特别是带麦克或奥字头的
especially the ones that begin with Mc, or O.
这手提箱里怎么会有拳击手套
Why is there is a boxing glove in this briefcase?
你见过带洞的拳击手套吗
Well, ya ever seen a boxing glove with holes in it?
没有 这是MMA用的
No! It's for MMA.
综合格斗
Mixed Martial Arts.
我知道MMA是什么
I know what MMA is...
可你连拳击手套都不认得
Well, you didn't know what boxing gloves are...
我认得拳击手套
I know what boxing gloves are.
哦 这里面还有东西
Oh, there's this in here.
这是什么
Woah. What's this?
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表