剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
What I want you to do is grab them by the arm.
对 就是这样
There you go.
综合格斗允许选手在规则范围内综合运用多种格斗技术
你有没有参加过综合格斗比赛
Have you ever done any MMA fighting?
以前确实有人来俱乐部招揽我
A few guys tried to recruit me from the gym,
但拳击才是我的最爱
but boxing's more my thing.
抓住胳膊以后... - 嗯哼
From here... - Mm-hmm.
你就可以肘击我的腹股沟
You need to elbow me in the groin.
好的 - 试试吧
Okay. - Go for it.
呜哇 干得漂亮
There you go.
接下来就要顺势拧我的胳膊
And now my follow up, twist my arm.
好的 - 就是这样
Okay. - There you go.
然后往下压 压住我肩膀
And then press down... right on my shoulder.
我能把你的胳膊拧下来
I could break your arm.
是的 你可以的 你绝对可以 但是呢...
Yeah, you could. You could, or...
我也可以这样
I could do this.
你不觉得防狼喷雾更有效么
Don't you think pepper spray would be more effective?
是啊 可惜那玩意违法
Sure. If it wasn't illegal.
说到违法
Speaking of illegal,
奎维因·麦金泰
Caoimhin McIntyre.
嗯 小点儿声
Yeah, not so loud.
他堂兄弟约翰尼是我这里的会员
His cousin, Johnny's a member here.
嗯 有意思 我今天刚跟他打了一把牌
Hmm. Interesting. I played poker with him today.
然后... - 呃 菲欧娜听我说
And... - Um, Fiona...
麦金泰这家人你要千万小心
the McIntyres are not the kind of guys
钓鱼都不能跟那种人一起去
you wanna play go fish with.
更别说打牌了
Let alone poker.
然后当我暗示他打综合格斗有可能作弊的时候...
And when I implied he might cheat at MMA...
天哪 更麻烦了 - 他坚称没有
Jesus. It gets worse. - He insisted he didn't.
穆萨 他说这话的时候胸肌都没跳
Musa. His pecs didn't flex.
所以呢 - 那就是他的破绽
Huh? - That's his tell.
胸肌不跳是因为他说的是实话
They didn't flex because he was telling the truth.
我给你看看我在德克兰的箱子里找到的东西
I wanna show you something that I found in Declan's briefcase.
这是奎维因的手套
Are these Caoimhin's?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
手套里面有东西 - 是石膏
There's something in them. - Plaster.
嗯 戴着这样的手套打人
Hmm. Hit someone hard enough with these
下手重点儿就能把对手打成重伤
you might injure them, badly.
甚至能致人死亡
Maybe even kill them.
你知道这手套是谁的么
Do you have any idea who they might belong to?
这家拳馆九十年代就关门了
This gym's been closed down since the 90s.
啊 那就肯定不是奎维因的了
Ah, so definitely not Caoimhin.
嗯哼 除非他从初中就开始
Mm-hmm. Not unless he was doing cage matches
笼斗赛 指在封闭铁笼内进行的格斗赛事
打笼斗赛了
in his Junior Cycle.
你好呀
Hey there!
能帮我查一下威克洛的综合格斗比赛么
Can you run a search for MMA fights in Wicklow
时间在九十年代的
going back to the 90s?
看一下有没有致人死亡的比赛
Find any matches that led to a fatality.
好的 稍等一下 让我发动神奇的小魔法...
Okay, give me a second to work my magic...
好吧 菲欧娜 我很敬佩你的决心 真的
Okay, now Fiona, I respect your resolve, I really do,
但是说到爱尔兰
but when I think of Ireland,
我想到的是健力士酒厂
I think of hitting the Guinness factory,
而不是吓人的沼泽和血腥的综合格斗比赛
not scary bogs and deadly MMA matches.
那算你走运
Well, you're lucky
我还没去什么小妖精陈列馆之类的地方呢
that I'm not going to a leprechaun museum.
谢天谢地 小小魔法奏效啦
Thank god for small miracles.
我去了那座小屋
I went to the cottage.
哇哦 怎么样
Ooh, and?
真讨厌 我居然喜欢它
I hate that I love it.
好啦 你总不能跟我一个95后抱怨
Okay, well, you wouldn't be complaining to a Gen Z
在爱尔兰拥有了一栋免费的房♥子吧
about a free house in Ireland now, would you?
我总有种感觉
It's just that I keep expecting
还有什么不好的事情要发生
the other shoe to drop.
比如房♥子被白蚁蛀了 或者是
Like they'll be termites or...
指爱尔兰人易突发的基因疾病 致命性极高
那块地有什么古老的凯尔特诅咒
some ancient Celtic curse on the land.
好吧 要是给我一套那么漂亮的房♥子
Okay, well, I will gladly take both
不管白蚁还是诅咒 我都不介意
the termites and the curse...
另外 我貌似找到了一些1995年的资料
and I think I just found something from 1995.
不错 - 马上发给你...发了
Okay. - Sending it to you... Now.
呃 收到 我看看...
Uhh, got it. Umm...
威克洛男子在综合格斗比赛中被击倒后身亡
Wicklow man dies in MMA knock-out.
昨晚 在城外一栋仓库内举♥行♥的
Tragedy struck an unofficial MMA match
一场非官方综合格斗比赛中
in the third round last night
行至第三回合突发惨剧 当时本吉·多诺万...
at a warehouse outside of town limits when Benji Donovan...
二十四岁 本吉·多诺万 是多诺万的弟弟
24, Benji Donovan. Siobhan's brother.
我刚查到了一份讣告
Okay, just found an obituary...
本吉·多诺万 没错
Benji Donovan. Okay.
本吉·多诺万是来自威克洛的布莱恩与多莉娜
Benji Donovan, son of Bran and Doreena Donovan
多诺万夫妇的儿子
of Wicklow...
就是他
That's him.
这家人真惨
Poor family.
有没有人因此事被起诉
Did anyone get charged?
呃...稍等一下 这就发给你了
Um... just a sec, sending it to you now.
好的 呃...
Okay. Uhh...
约翰尼·麦金泰
Johnny McIntyre...
看来你认识他
I take it you know him.
我听过这个名字
I recognize the name.
再查查宾纳克特・本 - 那匹马
Beannacht Ben. - The horse?
是的 等等 呃...
Yes! Hold on! Um...
来自威克洛的约翰尼·麦金泰
Johnny McIntyre of Wicklow
发现了赛马的尸身并报了警
found the horse and alerted authorities.
怎么到处都是麦金泰这个名字
That McIntyre name keeps coming up.
这些绑带上沾了某人的血液
Someone's blood is on those wraps.
所以你是想说本吉·多诺万之死
So you're saying that Benji Donovan's death
并非意外
wasn't accidental?
是的
Yes.
是约翰尼·麦金泰杀了他
That Johnny McIntyre murdered him?
是的
Yes.
而这些绑带在你♥爸♥的手提箱里
And these wraps in your dad's briefcase,
还有什么
came with what?
有能够解释这些东西重要性的说明么
A note explaining their significance?
呃 没有 它们...
Well, no, they...
那就是没有什么实际的证据了
So there's no actual proof then.
没有 但这是一条线索
No, but this is a clue.
那些血迹时间很久了 可能是约翰尼的
That's old blood. Probably Johnny's.
把他们两人的手套拿来做DNA检测
Run DNA on these gloves for both of men.
如果有所发现
And then anything we find,
我们就可以拿去和西沃恩·多诺万做亲缘DNA检测
we can run a familial DNA test against Siobhan Donovan,
或者她父母的也行
or her parents.
那约翰尼·麦金泰呢
And Johnny McIntyre?
他会乖乖地
He's just going to...
把嘴张开 好让我拿口腔拭子取样 是么
open wide and let me swab his right cheek, is he?
你以为我们没有尝试过扳倒麦金泰一家吗
Don't you think we've tried to take down the McIntyres?
所以你就要带着你们美国人那股子闯劲儿
But no, you're gonna stroll in here
和所谓的"门道"堂而皇之地进来
with your gung-ho Yank know-how
要给大家露一手 教教我们该怎么做事 是吧
and show us all how it's really done. Hmm?
长官 我愿意牵头...
Sir, I would be happy to lead...
我还愿意和哈莉·贝瑞一起按♥摩♥泡澡呢
And I'd be happy to hop in a jacuzzi with Halle Berry.
这也不是我能盼来的 不是么
That's not my future either, is it?
麦卡沃伊
McAvoy!
二位请便吧
Whenever you're ready.
行吧
Okay.
克劳德只能看见眼巴前那点东西
Claude can't see past the end of his nose.
警♥察♥让我失望又不是第一次了
It's not the first time a cop's let me down.
该启用B计划了
We're on to Plan B.
克劳德以为自己是谁 神探酷杰克吗
Who does Claude think he is? Kojack?
好样的 就是这样
Good man. There you go.
兄弟 干得好 你想让我♥干♥什么
Nice one, man. Good. You want me to what?
帮我撬开约翰尼·麦金泰的储物柜
Let me break into Johnny McIntyre's locker.
我进去很快就出来
I'll be in and out.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表