剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
All the while cursing the fiend who dealt him this cruel fate.
人类无疑是上帝创造的生灵中最残忍♥的
Man is easily the most beastly of God's creations.
诺卡南纳沼泽惊现威克洛障碍赛马冠军尸体
原来你当时在场
You were there.
这份遗产可以说是相当漂亮了
That's one craic inheritance.
你怎么看
What do you think?
哇
Wow.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
这里简直是天国
This is paradise.
我真是搞不懂他
I don't understand him.
这么多年来 我一直以为他早就把我忘了
I spent all these years thinking he'd forgotten about me
现在却发现他居然把这么美的地方留给了我
and then he leaves me this.
他是爱你的
He loved you.
而且他希望你知道这一点
And he wanted you to know that.
哪怕打个电♥话♥也行
A phone call would have sufficed.
你不想进去看看么
Don't you wanna go inside?
等遗嘱检验完成之后我才能拿到钥匙
I don't get the keys till probate's done.
好吧 那我们就等等 改天再进去
Alright, well, we'll save it up for another day.
你觉得我是那种特别有耐心的女人吗
Do I strike you as a particularly patient woman?
推我一把
Gimme a boost.
好
Okay.
你在里面还好吧
You alright in there?
喂
Hello?
菲欧娜 能听到吗
Fiona, hello?
你是不是把我给忘了
Did you forget about me?
不会的
Never.
他这个人总是为钱所困
Always hurting for money.
这套家什肯定是攒了好多年
Must've saved up for years.
真漂亮
Gorgeous.
真不敢相信他一直瞒着我 也瞒过了所有人
Can't believe he hid this from me. From everybody.
赛事预告
托特夏季系列赛
爱尔兰坚尼赛马周末赛
不过我猜他也应该是藏了不少东西
But I guess he hid a lot of things.
这次你下注的是哪匹马
Which horse did you pick this time?
普卡莉希斯
Púcalicious?
普卡是什么
What's a Púca?
它是爱尔兰民间传说中一匹神奇的马驹
It's a magical pony from Irish folklore.
你为什么觉得它会赢
Why do you think he'll win?
并不是
I don't.
可运气这玩意儿吧
The thing about luck is,
总是在你不抱期望的时候才来
it comes when you don't expect it.
你能送我去赛马场吗
Can you drop me off at the racetrack?
行啊 没问题
Yeah, of course.
你对我真是太好了 我非常感谢...
You've been so kind to me, I really appreciate it...
这么多年了 看到它我还是会心痛
My heart still aches after all these years.
它叫宾纳克特・本
Beannacht Ben was a gift
是我弟弟本吉去世后 我父母送给我的礼物
from my parents after my brother, Benji, died.
我是西沃恩・多诺万 - 噢
Siobhan Donovan. - Oh.
很高兴见到你 菲欧娜
It's wonderful to meet you, Fiona.
你认识我
You know my name?
威克洛这地方小 消息传得快
Word travels fast in Wicklow.
我听说了你父亲的事
I heard about your father.
我深表哀悼
My condolences.
谢谢你
Thank you.
关于你的弟弟和心爱的赛马 也请节哀
And I'm sorry about your brother and your horse.
悲剧似乎是总是找上我们家的人
Tragedy seems to target my family.
不过我们很多时候也能交好运
But we're blessed in many ways.
其实我本人不怎么喜欢赛马
I'm not a race person myself.
我来这只是因为赞助
I'm just here to support the charge.
我喜欢的是汽车拉力赛 因为车不会死亡
I do like a car rally. Cars don't die.
最多就是慢慢生锈腐蚀
They just rust away.
那是他生前留下的最后的照片么
Was that the last photo taken of him?
是的
It was.
但那场比赛很烂
But that race was a shitshow.
起跑失误不断 碰撞事故频发 克雷图尔·博赫特还酿成了连环撞马事故
False starts and collisions. Créatúr Bocht caused a pileup.
克雷图尔·博赫特 - 跑得最后一名的那匹马
Créatúr Bocht? - The horse that came in last.
那家伙太可怜了 它就不该参赛
Poor thing should never have raced.
能请你喝一杯么
Can I get you a drink?
我 没孩子 没有
Me? No children, no.
我虽然没有孩子陪伴 但是有家族生意要打理
In lieu of a family, I have a family business.
多诺万烘焙与威士忌酒馆
Donovan Bread and Whiskey.
那些翻动的大麦
And that bouncing barley baby
一样能折腾得我整晚睡不着
keeps me up all night just the same.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
我也还没有孩子
No kids either.
利奥·特拉弗斯富有 聪明而且很有魅力
Leo Travers is rich, smart, and charming.
威克洛的女人都愿意对他投怀送抱
Wicklow women throw themselves at him.
请问你是
And... who are you?
菲欧娜·福克斯
Fiona Fox.
你就是利奥·特拉弗斯
Leo Travers?
啊 你们在说我呀
Well, you've been talking about me.
这是我最喜欢的话题之一了
It's one of my favorite topics.
菲欧娜来爱尔兰是来参加他父亲的葬礼的 利奥
Fiona is in Ireland to attend her father's funeral, Leo.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过 如果你想找点乐子的话
But hey, if you need a little cheering up,
西沃恩有我的电♥话♥
Siobhan's got my number.
我可没有他电♥话♥
I do not have his number.
一样的再来一杯 - 当然了 你个蠢蛋
Another of the same? - Of course, you eejit.
他也是
Him too.
你认识那个人么
You know that guy?
帕齐·伯吉斯
Patsy Burgess.
一提他我就直起鸡皮疙瘩
Makes my skin crawl.
实际上 他曾经是克雷图尔·博赫特的主人
In fact, he owned Créatúr Bocht.
所以是有人绑了你的马
So, someone kidnapped your horse,
索要赎金 拿到钱以后
held it for ransom, got paid,
还是把你的马杀掉了
and then still killed him?
为什么你对这件事这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in this?
是因为德克兰指控那个骑手...
Well, Declan accused this jockey...
奥斯卡
Oscar.
不可能 他连只苍蝇都不愿打
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
那会是谁杀了你的马呢
Well, then, who killed your horse?
我的家族发达了
My family have prospered.
随之而来的就会招人嫉恨
And with that comes people who resent you.
西沃恩・多诺万提到了
Siobhan Donovan mentioned
另外一匹马 名叫克雷图尔·博赫特
another horse named Créatúr Bocht.
西沃恩・多诺万
Siobhan Donovan?
多诺万烘焙与威士忌酒馆的掌门人
Oh, Donovan Bread and Whiskeys?
你好厉害啊 居然这么快就能
I'm impressed you've managed to befriend
和这么一位优雅的女士交上朋友
such a fancy lady so quickly.
怎么了
Why?
因为威克洛的人们
Because people of Wicklow
能和多诺万一家搭上关系可以不惜一切代价
would kill to be chummy with the Donovans.
他们家有钱 有权 还有势
They've got the fame, the wealth, the prestige...
就像卡戴珊一家那样 只是没有那么多狗血戏码
They're like the Kardashians, but without the drama
也没人做过丰臀手术
and butt fillers.
你认识这个人么
You know this guy?
帕齐·伯吉斯
Patsy Burgess?
如果他的狡猾能像须后水一样闻到 隔着两座城都知道他在哪
If dodgy was an aftershave, you'd smell him two towns over.
我觉得他可能与此事有关
I think he's got something to do with this.
我想多了解一下克雷图尔·博赫特
I wanna know more about Créatúr Bocht.
你可以查查网上的纯种马登记册
Check the online thoroughbred registry.
应该能查到 - 嗯
It's a thing. - Hmm.
啊哈
Aha.
看起来咱们的克雷图尔·博赫特
So it looks like Créatúr Bocht
是屡战屡败呀
lost every race he ever entered.
然后
And after...
在宾纳克特・本那场比赛过后...
the Beannacht Ben race...
什么
What?
怎么了
What, what?
有一名外国买♥♥主以八十五万欧元的价格把它买♥♥走了
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表