剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
还找我♥干♥嘛
since you have her.
因为我们是对电脑一窍不通的一对
Because we're a couple of luddites.
不是夫妻那种一对
Not like a 'couple' couple.
我们是两个独♥立♥的技术盲
We are a pair of unconnected luddites.
有着一块封存着秘密的硬盘
With a hard drive that won't give up its secrets.
整个硬盘是空的
Yeah, the whole thing is blank.
好吧
Okay, um...
那我就找找看
...I guess I could poke around it.
如果隐藏着什么 我会找到的
And if something's hidden, I will find it.
看吧 没有你我们可怎么办啊
See? What would we do without you?
好吧
Okay.
违停罚款
一张单子毁掉一个美好夜晚
That's one way to ruin your night.
布莱恩·多诺万
Bran Donovan.
多诺万先生 久仰大名
Mr. Donovan, I know who you are.
我今天见到菲欧娜·墨菲了
I met Fiona Murphy today.
她跟我提过你的事
And she told me that you were instrumental
揭露我儿子死亡真♥相♥的事 你功不可没
in uncovering the truth about the death of my son.
我想要来亲自感谢你
And I wanted to thank you in person.
但也许 现在时机不对
But, perhaps, now is not the best time.
我被困在这 直到我交上100欧元的罚款
Well, I'm stuck here 'til I pay the hundred euro fine, so...
我可以留下点什么 你也可以拒绝
I'll throw something out there and you can say no.
不过你想要个伴吗
But how would you like a partner?
一个安静的合作伙伴 为了你的健身房♥
A silent partner, for your gym?
我做了些调查 我知道你的经济状况
I did some research and I know the financial state you're in.
我不能接受
I couldn't.
你可以的
Yes, you could.
因为我想要回馈于你
Because I want to give back.
你值得拥有些好的 穆萨
You deserve something good, Musa.
因为你帮了我儿子
For helping my boy.
约翰尼·麦金泰 阿洛神父
So... Johnny McIntyre, Father Al,
两人都为别人卖♥♥命
both ultimately working for someone else.
这个神秘男子 或女子
Our mystery man... or woman.
或非二元性别
Or non-binary person.
我们抓不到阿洛神父了
And we can't get our hands on Father Al,
但麦金泰 他就在监狱里
but McIntyre, he's just sitting there.
也许警卫可以和他达成认罪协议
Maybe the guards could make a plea deal with him.
把他的罪行降为过失杀人
Reduce his sentence to manslaughter
以此换取些情报
in exchange for information.
万万不能被放出去的人
Last person you want roaming the streets
就是这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
is that evil bastard.
尽管他很邪恶
Well, as evil as he is,
但背后操控的那些人更是糟糕
there are people way worse running things.
我确信 你不会再抓到比约翰尼·麦金泰
I am pretty sure that you cannot get much worse
更坏的人了
than Johnny feckin' McIntyre.
你恨透了他
You really hate him.
都有些像是私人恩怨了
It almost feels personal.
就是私人恩怨
It is personal.
天啊
Christ.
我父亲 他的中间姓是多尔蒂
My dad, his second name is Doherty.
但我妈妈的姓是麦金泰
But my mom, hers is McIntyre.
约翰尼·麦金泰 很不幸是我的表兄
Johnny McIntyre... is unfortunately my cousin.
什么 - 没错
What? - Yeah.
你现在才告诉我
You're just telling me this now.
我感到无地自容
Well, I'm not exactly proud of it!
他袭击了我
Still, he attacked me
那晚你就在酒店
and you were at the hotel that night and...
天啊 我们让穆萨经历了什么
Oh, my god. What we put Musa through!
是啊
I know!
他就是这样的人 菲欧娜
This is who he is, Fiona.
他不会向我们倒戈
He's not gonna flip for us.
你也趁早放弃这种想法吧
So get that out of your head right now.
你们俩 我找到点东西
Uh, you guys, I found something.
这里用了某种加密软件
Uh... some kind of encryption software
打乱了所有内容
was used to scramble everything.
混乱至此 犹嫌不足 还有个隐藏卷
And if that wasn't enough, there was a hidden volume
除此之外 还部署了一个诱饵卷
and on top of that, a decoy volume was deployed.
看到没 无法取代
See? Irreplaceable.
我知道
I know.
这些文件里有什么
And what are on these files?
你能不能追踪一下这些银行流水是谁的
Are you able to trace who these bank statements belong to?
还不行
Uh... not yet.
我得做些违法边缘的黑客操作
I will have to do some borderline illegal hacking.
我会装作没听见
Okay, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.
好的 处理吧 能不能多来几份备份
Great. Get on it. And can you make multiple backup copies?
谢谢 苔丝
Thanks, Tess.
再见
Bye!
我不喜欢秘密
I don't like secrets.
我懂
I know...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我实话实说 我怎么才能相信你呢
I mean, if I'm being honest, how can I even trust you?
我怎么知道你没有为你表哥卖♥♥命
How do I know you're not working for your cousin?
那就是我为什么没跟你
That's why I didn't tell you, or...
或任何人说
...anyone.
也没对警♥察♥署提过
Not the Garda Station.
我都不信任我自己
I wouldn't trust me either.
听着 如果你不想让我参与 我就走
Listen, if you... want me to take a step back, I will.
不
No.
我需要你
I need you.
我不信任警♥察♥署的任何人
I don't trust anyone at that Garda Station.
理由充分
Huh. With good reason.
我的天
Oh, my god.
怎么了 - 克劳德警官
What? - Sergeant Claude!
今天早上 他打电♥话♥和某人
This morning, he was rattling on the phone
聊着那个硬盘
to someone about the hard drive.
他一遍又一遍在
He kept circling 6:45 pm
桌子的日历上 圈着下午六点四十五分
over and over again on his desk calendar.
是今天下午吗 - 明天
Is that for today's date? - Tomorrow.
也许他要去见一个犯罪同党
Maybe he's meeting with one of his crime cronies.
某个想要硬盘的人
Somebody who wants the hard drive.
没错
Exactly.
我们这么做
Here's what we're gonna do.
明天 你要昂首阔步走进警♥察♥署
Tomorrow, you're going to strut into the Garda Station
把自己当成那儿的老大
like you own the place.
向所有人宣布
And announce to everyone...
我找到硬盘了
I found the hard drive.
克劳德警官那天不会冒险
Sergeant Claude won't risk taking it from
从证物室拿走硬盘
the evidence room during the day,
我会尾随他
so I'll tail him.
看他六点四十五和谁见面
see who he's meeting at 6:45.
我跟踪的同时 你蹲守
While I'm doing that, you set up camp.
我会短♥信♥通知你克劳德什么时候回警局
I'll text you when Claude is on the move back to the station,
然后我们当场人赃并获
and then we catch him stealing the drive red-handed.
他到底在干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
他在这了
呃 他还没回呢
Uh, no, he's not.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我要干嘛
还在吗
原始肃清
Primal purge?
破坏与咆哮理疗室 用于缓解释放压力
我的天
Oh, my god.
罗辛
Róisín?
克劳德警官不是我们要找到人
Sergeant Claude is definitely not our guy.
真的吗 我听到有人过来了
Really? Because I just heard someone walk in here!
谁
Who?
罗辛
Róisín!
罗辛 罗辛
Róisín! Róisín?
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank god, you're alright.
也不全是好消息
Hmm, well, it's not all good news.
他们给我的头做了CT 结果
They ordered a CT of my head and turns out...
没什么大事儿
...not a lot going on up there.
老实说 我不需要CT告诉我没事儿
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表