剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
不是那个看似讨喜实则无赖的家伙
charming scoundrel he was.
我想 我大概是盼着他不止是那样吧
I supposed I wanted to believe there was more to him than that.
来 最后这杯留给你
Here. Last dram's for you.
♪ 铜色光芒 洒在你迷宫般的脊梁 ♪
Copper light on your maze of a spine
♪ 你啊 是冰冷寒霜 也是灼人热浪 ♪
You of icy cold and scorching heat
你觉得他是在利用我吗
Do you think he's using me?
为了复仇
To get revenge?
他真会那样做吗
Would he do that?
把我置于危险之中 就为了那么...
Put me in danger for something so...
那么...狭隘的事
So... petty?
那么自私
So selfish?
这就是我最自责的地方 菲欧娜
This is what I blame myself for the most, Fiona.
居然让我的兄弟
Is letting my brother,
就算死了
from beyond the grave,
还把你当成棋子使用
use you as a pawn.
德克兰啊...
Declan...
接下来怎么办
What's next?
销毁硬盘
Destroy the drive.
销毁 那里面的...
Destroy it? What about the...
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
别瞎操心了 赶紧把它处理掉
Stop worrying your pretty little head and make it disappear.
明白
Understood.
- 威利 指示收到了吗 - 一切就绪 可以行动
约翰尼·麦金泰 可算见到你了 近来如何
Johnny McIntyre. A sight for sore eyes, how he is.
威利·莫尔斯
Wylie Moles.
见鬼 你该不会是从高威走着来的吧
Did you walk from Galway, for fuck's sakes?
我可不喜欢你这新造型
Can't say I'm a fan of your makeover.
这个
This?
能衬得我眼睛更蓝
Brings out the blue in me eyes.
哦 可不是吗
Ah, yeah. It does.
你这边的小朋友
Your little friend over here
不肯交钥匙
didn't want to hand over the key.
稍微吃点苦头就老实了
Nothing a little pain didn't fix.
好了 既然他现在没用了...
Well, now that he's served his purpose...
等等 等一下
Hang on. Hang on a second.
要不还是让我来效劳吧 介意吗
Let me do the honors, do you mind?
约翰尼
Johnny.
求你了...
Please...
哟 哟 哟
Well, well, well.
芬恩·墨菲倒对我客气有礼了
Finn Murphy being all nice and polite to me
现在风水轮流转 是吧
now the shoe's on the other foot, hey?
我看啊 应该有人教教你怎么做人了
Well, I think it's time somebody taught you some manners.
你觉得呢 嗯
Whaddya think? Huh?
♪ 登山歌♥ ♪
"Mountain Song" by Anna Rieke
♪ 你啊 吞没了小径 化作陡峭爬坡路 ♪
You of swallowed path and an uphill climb
♪ 如今我已远在千里之外 ♪
Now I am miles away
♪ 引我深入 引我深入那 ♪
Draw me deeper draw me deeper into
♪ 狂野之境 ♪
Wild places
♪ 如今我已远在千里之外 ♪
Now I am miles away
♪ 引我深入 引我深入那 ♪
Draw me deeper draw me deeper into
♪ 狂野之境 ♪
Wild places
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表