剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
欢迎回家
Welcome Back
♪ 《想象一下》布兰登・库姆斯 ♪
"Just Imagine" by Brandon Combs plays
有人吗
Hello?
我回来啦
I'm home.
♪ 想象一下我们想做的每一件事 ♪
Just imagine everything that we want to do
♪ 请相信我 ♪
Just trust in me
♪ 想象你我相伴的每一天 ♪
Just imagine every day is just me and you
♪ 想象天空永远湛蓝 ♪
Just imagine a sky that would always be blue
10周岁生日快乐
Your Tenth Birthday
♪ 想象一下 女孩儿 没有什么是我们做不到的 ♪
Just imagine there's nothing girl that we couldn't do
♪ 请相信我 ♪
Just trust in me
我求过他留下来
I asked him to stay.
你来晚了 - 对不起
You're late. - I'm sorry.
好吧 至少你还是来了
Well, at least you showed up.
你来了
You're here.
你能来我真是太高兴了
I'm so glad you could come.
坐吧
Sit.
我去应门
I'll get it.
你还记得
You remembered.
我看见了
I see.
芬恩 芬恩
Finn! Finn.
你觉得他伤到脑子了么
Do you think he's brain damaged?
哦 亲爱的 你脑子受伤了没
Oh, darling, are you brain damaged?
能听见我们说话么 芬恩
Can you hear us, Finn?
你说句话呀
Can you say something?
嗨
Hi.
我脑子没事
I'm not bloody brain damaged!
谢天谢地
Jesus.
我去叫护士
I'll get a nurse.
菲欧娜在哪 - 菲欧娜
Where's Fiona? - Fiona.
我在这 芬恩叔叔
I'm here, Uncle Finn.
约翰尼·麦金泰让我带句话给你
Johnny McIntyre has a message for you.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
"别再追查了 否则你只有死路一条"
"stop asking questions or you're dead?"
如果他想杀我 他早就动手了
If he was gonna kill me he would have done it already.
不止这个
That's not the whole of it.
他说他要杀光墨菲全家
He said he was gonna wipe out the entire Murphy family.
然后再去找你母亲
Then he'll come after your mother
等到把这个世上你在乎的人都杀光以后
and when everyone you love's been murdered,
最后再来了结你
he'll put an end to you.
第一季第六集
TurboClash 涡轮斗士
本季终
爱尔兰之血
约翰尼·麦金泰已经发出了明确的威胁
Johnny McIntyre has made explicit threats
针对的是我全家
against my family.
我希望在重新抓到他之前
I want guards posted
警局能派人把我姑姑家保护起来
at my aunt's house until he's locked up.
你在听我说话么
Are you even listening to me?
抱歉 多尔蒂警员
Apologies. Garda Doherty,
开车把你从医院送回家以后我都没怎么睡着
I barely slept since driving you home from the hospital.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的 多亏了
Fine. Thanks to...
好在我颅骨够硬 所以
I got a thick ol' skull, so...
我知道在大家眼里我就是
I'm well aware of my reputation as a beacon
勇气与阳刚的典范
of courage and virility.
但是当我看到你伤成那样
But when I saw you hurt,
我真想躲进贵宾犬笼里
I wanted to cower in a poodle crate
拿生锈的自行车链条狠狠给我自己来上几下
and beat myself with a rusty bike chain.
那画面膈应着我了 - 老天爷
That's disturbingly specific. - Jesus.
墨菲女士 请你放心
Ms. Murphy, rest assured
我会派警♥察♥二十四小时保护你的家人
your family will have around the clock Garda protection.
多尔蒂 既然你已经复职归队
Doherty, now that you have been reinstated,
那么你就跟墨菲女士一起
you will stay with Ms. Murphy,
全力调查这起案件
and devote your full attention to this case.
你总算是肯认真对待我了
So now you're taking me seriously?
不好意思 请见谅
Please, forgive me.
我一直在努力解决我的情绪问题
I've been working through my anger issues.
相关治疗效果显著
Therapy's a wonderous thing.
那么 你现在推断出了什么
So, what have you deduced?
好
Well.
密涅瓦·奎利根被杀
The murder of Minerva Quilligan,
罗辛在证物房♥遇袭
Róisín's assault in the evidence room,
还有约翰尼·麦金泰越狱 这几件事
and Johnny McIntyre's prison escape are all tied
都与我父亲生前进行的调查有关
to my father's investigation,
而且现在还让我的家人陷入危险
which has now put my family in danger.
我们爱尔兰警方会竭尽所能保护他们
The Garda Siochana will do everything we can to protect them.
谢谢你 - 有个小问题
Thank you... - Small issue with that.
呃 在证物房♥袭击我还偷了移♥动♥硬盘的人
The person that knocked me down and stole the hard drive
极有可能是一名警♥察♥
is most likely a Garda.
很明显我们警♥察♥队伍里出了内鬼
Clearly we have a traitor in our midst.
我们会把他们揪出来的
We will sus them out.
那么
So.
你认为这一切的幕后黑手是谁
Who do you reckon's behind all this?
我的助理正在
Well, my assistant is
整理移♥动♥硬盘上的财务资料
sorting through the financial files on the hard drive.
但我们不知道的是卡勒姆·迪西
But we don't know that Callum Deasy
才是最后的主谋
is the ultimate kingpin.
我们会发出通缉令
We'll put out an alert.
并且派人搜捕迪西和麦金泰
And start a manhunt on Deasy and McIntyre.
好极了
Great.
下一步你的行动是
Your next move?
字面意义上的行动
Literally, moving.
从那幢被我那不争气的父亲赌输掉的小房♥子搬走
Out of the cottage my deadbeat father gambled away.
至少不用你再添置家具了
At least you didn't have to buy any furniture.
要是依着我爸 说不定当初就给当了
Dad's ghost would've pawned it.
那这个要怎么处理呢
What should we do with this?
烧了 先拆下来 打包收好吧
Burn it. Take it down, pack it up.
啊 那简直是在亵渎一件艺术品
That's like desecrating a work of art.
那就当它是行为艺术吧
Then think of it as performance art,
表演者就是我们俩
and we are the performers.
瞧一瞧 看一看啦
Step right up and watch
两个漂亮的人肉提线木偶
as two attractive meat puppets
要跟着一个死去江湖骗子
tap dance to the tune
留下的"绝唱"跳踢踏舞咯
of a dead charlatan's swan song.
你能这么看我 我还挺荣幸的
I'm flattered you think of me like that.
你是说人肉木偶 - 是漂亮的人肉木偶
As a meat puppet? - An attractive meat puppet.
马耳他是避税天堂
Malta is a tax haven.
如果马耳他是避税天堂的话
If Malta is a tax haven...
那这说不定就跟
Then maybe this has something to do
比特币那事儿有关系了
with that whole bitcoin fiasco.
或许你♥爸♥真的藏了一笔秘密财富
Maybe your dad did have a secret fortune stashed away.
如果真有这么一笔钱 那他为啥还要把这幢房♥子
If that were the case, why would he sell the cottage
押出去还债
to pay off his debts?
我为什么就是放不下呢
Why can't I let this go?
我完全可以把这一堆烂摊子交给你
I just hand over this mess to you
还有克劳德警长
and Sergeant Claude.
然后坐上最近的一班飞机返回洛杉矶就行了
And jump on the first plane back to Los Angeles.
菲欧娜 这是因为
Because, Fiona.
你的父亲
Your father,
尽管有人会说他
despite being what some would describe
是个很讨人厌的混♥蛋♥
as a massive, gaping arsehole...
他激起了我内心那永无止息的好奇心
He provokes my eternally enraged curiosity.
那你想怎么办
So what do you want to do?
先查清楚这张卡是谁的 - 我去查
Find out who this belongs to. - I'll do it!
哦 苔丝 那些花出现在我门口的时候
Aw, Tess, when the flowers showed up to my house
我都惊呆了
I was gob smacked.
那些黑色鸢尾花看着不会很压抑吗
The black irises weren't too depressing?
完全没有
Feck no.
很漂亮
Dramatic.
很独特
Unique.
就像你本人一样
Just like you.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表