剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
他给你留了一条留言
He left a message for you.
他给我留了一条留言
He left me a message?
他为什么不直接打给我
Why didn't he just call me?
留言是...
The message is...
黑胡子握着
Blackbeard holds the key
黑胡子指爱德华·蒂奇 是十八世纪初活跃于加勒比海和北美沿岸的著名海盗
找到宝藏的钥匙
to the treasure.
什么 为什么你要悄咪♥咪♥地讲话
What? Why are you whispering?
我觉得秘密要轻声低语说才最贴切
I think mysteries are best left whispered.
喂 到底搞什么鬼啊
Hello? What the actual hell?
该死的
Damn it.
那就这样啦
And so it goes.
怎么样 - 太完美了 谢谢你
How's that? - It is perfect, thank you.
好 那就好 我让艾琳帮你打包
Good, good. I'll get Erin to wrap that up for you.
退休派对玩得开心 - 哦 谢谢 玛丽
Have a happy retirement party. - Oh, thanks, Mary.
嘿 - 退休派对吗
Hey. - Retirement party?
是啊 十几个英语教授呢
Yeah, dozen English professors.
他们塞了一肚子糖 正忙着解构狄金森的作品
They're jacked up on sugar, deconstructing Dickinson.
指艾米莉·狄金森 美国著名诗人 其诗歌♥常被文学界分♥析♥和解构
派对肯定很热闹
It's gonna be a rager.
怎么了
What's up?
呃 这个寄到了我办公室
Well, this was delivered to my office.
这是什么
What is it?
这是德克兰的字迹 对吧
Well, that's Declan's handwriting, isn't it?
可能...是的
It... might be.
好吧 这是他在威克洛那家会计事务所的号♥码
Well, that's the number to his accounting firm in Wicklow.
我从他的应答机里听到了他的声音...
I heard his voice on his answering machine...
你给他打电♥话♥了吗 - 嗯
You called him? - Mm-hmm.
哦 菲 我不知道这事
Oh, Fi, I don't know about this.
我是说 这么多年过去了...
I mean, after all this time...
我终于能实现我毕生的心愿了
I'll finally be able to live out my lifelong fantasy
狠狠怼他一顿
of tearing him a new one.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我 我们不知道他现在变成什么样的人了
I, we don't know what kind of man he's become
也不知道他可能卷进了什么麻烦事里
or what he might be messed up in.
我只是...
I just...
放手了 亲爱的 就原谅然后忘掉吧
Let it go. Honey, just forgive and forget.
我可不会原谅他
Well, I don't forgive him.
我不会原谅他离开我们
I don't forgive him for leaving us.
那是三十年前了
It was 30 years ago.
我不会原谅他再也没回来
I don't forgive him for never coming back!
你为什么还想他回来 那男的根本就是一地鸡毛的...
Why would you want him back? The man was a trainwreck...
我不是想让他回来
I don't want him back.
我是想直视他的眼睛
I want to look him in the eye
问他怎么可以离开我
and ask him how he could leave me.
离开我们 还他妈是在我十岁生日上
Us. And on my goddamn 10th birthday.
我现在没空管这事
I can't deal with this right now.
有些事不值得去深究
Some things are just not worth knowing.
妈妈... - 玛丽 有客人来了
Mom... - Mary, you have a customer.
哦 来客人了 现在不行 菲
Oh, I have a customer. Not now, Fi.
那我等着 - 别 明天再说吧
I'll wait. - Don't. We'll talk tomorrow.
说真的 我不太相信 - 嘿 丹妮斯
Somehow, I doubt that. - Hey, Denise.
嗨 - 哦 真是不敢相信
Hi! - Oh. Unbelievable.
我感觉你在想着
I sense you're in
吃樱桃芝士蛋糕呢
a cherry cheesecake frame of mind.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
再见 亲爱的
See you, honey.
金银岛奖券 巨额奖金
打印时间 1993年5月23日
菲欧娜:
永远记得爸爸爱你
♪我多希望自己是个渔夫♪
I wish I was a fisherman
♪在大海上随波逐流♪
Tumblin' on the seas
♪远离干燥的陆地♪
Far away from dry land
谢谢
Thank you.
♪而这苦涩的回忆♪
And it's bitter memories
你这是什么意思 你在爱尔兰吗
What do you mean? You're in Ireland?
我搭的红眼航♥班♥ 没办法
I took the red eye. I had to.
深夜出发 凌晨抵达的航♥班♥ 容易让人疲惫困倦
那你的预约怎么办
What about your appointments?
我就在这待一天
I'll only be here for a day.
我就只是想找到德克兰
I just wanna track down Declan
逮住他好好盘问他 直到他讲清楚
and interrogate his ass until he tells me
为什么他在我十岁生日上突然就
why he suddenly metamorphosed
变成了一个彻头彻尾的混球
into a complete jackass on my 10th birthday.
好吧 那神秘储物柜里的照片代表什么了
Okay. What about the mystery locker photo?
那里面最好有一个《涡轮对战: 豪华版》的可动手办
There better be a TurboClash Deluxe action figure in there.
一个什么
A what?
呃...没什么
Uh... nothing.
我晚点给你发消息
I'll text you later.
德克兰·墨菲
会计事务所
欢迎来到威克洛 菲欧娜
Welcome to Wicklow, Fiona.
我一直都在期待你来
I've been expecting you.
我打赌你没期待这个吧...
I bet you weren't expecting this...
我的天呐
Holy Christ.
这丫头力气可真不小
This one's got an arm on her.
菲欧娜 认识一下菲欧娜
Fiona meet Fiona.
我让她来代替你了
I got her to replace you.
快看她这样子
Look at her go.
涡轮战士吗 - 小姐
TurboClash? - Miss?
搞什么鬼 - 小姐
What the fuck? - Miss?
我们到你的酒店了
We've arrived at your hotel.
哦
Oh.
哦 哇哦
Oh. Wow.
哦 谢谢你 先生 给你
Oh, thank you, sir. There you go.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the combination?
嗯 我可以告诉你 但是...
Well, I could tell you, but...
我得自我了结才行
I'd have to kill me.
等一下 我的生日礼物在这里面吗
Wait a minute. Is my birthday present in here?
椰菜娃娃嘛 是的
The Cabbage Patch doll, yeah.
涡轮对战的豪华战士可动人偶
The TurboClash Deluxe Warrior action figure.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
猜对密♥码♥组合
Guess the combination...
宝藏就归你了
and the treasure shall be yours.
妈妈 德克兰
Mom? Declan!
妈妈
Mom?!
请住手 菲欧娜
Please stop! Fiona!
离我远点 - 呆在你的房♥间里
Leave me alone! - Stay in your room!
菲欧娜:
永远记得爸爸爱你
我的天哪 他在开派对
Oh, my god. He's having a party.
因为他当然会这么做的 嗯哼
Because of course he is. Mm-hmm.
不管了
Screw it.
打扰一下 请问在哪能找到德克兰呢
Excuse me, do you know where I might find Declan?
他在里屋
He's in the back room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来陪德克兰坐坐吗
You come to sit with Declan?
是的 - 太棒了
Yes. - Brilliant.
我憋不住要上厕所了
I'm dying for the loo.
帮忙看着他 好吗
Uh, keep an eye on him, would you?
你永远不知道谁会来给他最后一击
You never know who's gonna come along for a last swing.
好的
Okay?
不是吧
No.
不要啊
No.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 不要啊
Dad, no.
不要这样
No.
我儿子总是知道如何让女人为他无法自拔
My son always knew how to take a lady's breath away.
深呼吸 亲爱的
Deep breaths, darling.
我可不想在你晕过去后
I don't want to have to scrape you off the floor
还得把你从地板上弄起来
if you pass out.
你是德克兰的母亲吗
You're Declan's mother?
总不会是他父亲
Well, sure as hell not his father.
伊莎多拉·墨菲
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表