剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
他也因为谋杀而进了监狱
He's also in prison, for murder.
你还能怪我过度关心你吗
Can you blame me for being so worried?
不能 但你没有
No, but you didn't...
我是个妈妈 妈妈就是会担心
I'm a mother. Mothers worry.
相信我 我非常清楚
Trust me, I am well aware.
我们可以住在这里 或者如果这里太简陋了
We can crash here, or if this is too rustic,
我们可以问德克兰的家人 看能不能和他们一起住
we can ask Declan's family if we can stay with them?
我...我觉得我还没准备好见他的家人
I-I don't think I'm ready to meet his family.
好的
Okay.
那等你准备好了 他有个妹妹 乌娜
Well, when you are, there's Una, his sister.
嗯哼 - 她是个大学教授
Mm-hmm. - She's a college professor.
还有他妈妈 伊莎多拉
There's, uh, his mom, Isadora.
她最初有点冷淡 但她
She's frosty at first, but she's...
菲 - 嗯
Fi. - Yeah?
我想去看看你♥爸♥爸
I wanna go see your father.
好
Okay.
哦 德克兰
Oh, Declan...
看到他的名字刻在那个小小的十字架上 我只是...
Just... seeing his name on that silly little cross, I just...
天啊 我一直都抱着希望
God, I guess, I always held out hope
终有一天还能再见到他 你知道 我...
that I would some day see him again, you know, I...
我不知道自己到底在期待什么 但...
I don't know what I was expecting, but...
肯定不是这个
certainly not this.
噢 那是德克兰的妈妈
Oh, that's Declan's mom.
很凶的那个吗
The mean one?
是冷淡 我是说冷淡
Frosty! I said frosty.
伊莎多拉 这是我妈妈 玛丽
Isadora. This is my mom, Mary.
你好
Hello.
玛丽
Mary?
是的
Yes.
好多年前我们就应该相见了
I should have met you years ago!
噢 噢
Oh, oh.
好吧 现在我们见过了 见过了 而且...
Well, now we have. Now we have and it's...
终于见到你真好
it's so good to finally meet you.
德克兰的妈妈
Declan's mom.
这一定是他最后播放的专辑
This must be the last album that he played.
肯定有点不知所措 突然一下有这么多父亲的感觉
Must be a bit overwhelming. So much dad-ness all at once.
关于税务 打电♥话♥给塔米·亨德 订购更多文件夹
Call Tammy Hunter re taxes, Order more file folders,
买♥♥乐透彩票 等待下个星期开奖
Buy lotto tickets for next week's draw.
天哪 感觉就像他
Gosh. It feels like he...
他刚走出房♥间...
he just walked out of the room and...
在我小的时候
He used to play this song all the time
他经常放这首歌♥给我听
when I was a kid.
他的音乐品味一直很好
He always did have very good taste in music.
我找到了
I found it!
几年前我把这个给了德克兰
I gave this to Declan years ago in the hopes that
希望它能激励他
it'd put a rocket under him.
我以为它会让他考虑安定下来
I thought it might make him think of settling down.
没想到 他已经有了一个家庭
Little did I know, he already had a family.
这是我妈妈的订婚戒指
It's my mother's engagement ring.
我希望你拿着它
I want you to have it.
如果早知道的话
I-I would've given it to you years ago,
我早就给你了
if I'd only known.
伊莎多拉 我不能 我不能
Isadora, I can't, I can't...
我...
I um...
我不得不把
I had to pawn the ring
德克兰几年前送我的戒指典当掉
that Declan gave me, um... years ago.
是的 它很漂亮
It's, it's beautiful.
谢谢你 伊莎多拉 我会珍惜它
Thank you, Isadora. I will treasure it.
好了伙计们
Alright, lads,
每个房♥间都要搜
search every room.
我们有
We have a warrant
这栋房♥屋的搜查令
to search the premises.
不许动
Stay where you are.
一群秃鹫
Vultures.
你们就不能尊重一下死者吗
Have you no respect for the dead?
警官 - 是警长
Officer. - Sergeant.
好吧 我不是那种会质疑别人履行职责的人
Right. Now, I'm not one to question a man doing his duty,
但你们让我年迈的岳母不高兴了
but you are upsetting my elderly mother-in-law.
我才没有那么年老
I'm not that elderly!
那他在涉足加密货币之前
Well then, that man should've thought about that before
就该考虑清楚
he dipped his toes into the crypto waters.
菲欧娜...
Fiona...
我...我才刚知道
I-I only just found out.
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
他们收到匿名举报
They had an anonymous tip-off
说有一个硬盘
about a hard drive.
里面有一个访问密钥
And on it, an access key, to...
这是个技术术语 一大堆比特币
now, this is a technical term, a feckton of bitcoin.
我不...我不明白
I don't-I don't understand.
德克兰为什么要收集比特币
Why would Declan collect bitcoin?
有时 罪犯会用比特币
Sometimes, criminals use bitcoin to launder
大把大把的洗钱
large sums of money.
我儿子不是罪犯
My son was not a criminal.
我知道... - 正确
I know... - Bingo.
多尔蒂 你不是还有些文件要处理吗
Haven't you some paperwork, Doherty?
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye-bye!
妈
Mom?
妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
没事 我没事
It's fine. I'm-I'm fine.
我只是有点时差 仅此而已
I'm just a little jet-lagged, that's all.
我是说 洗钱 大笔的钱
I mean... laundering large sums of money?
我是说... - 替罪犯干活
I know... - For criminals?
而我这个傻瓜 还一直希望他改过自新
And, me, the trusty fool, hoping that he had changed.
我只是
I just...
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like an idiot.
不如我们回伊莎多拉家吧
Why don't we go back to Isadora's house?
吃点东西 你可以见见其他家人
Have something to eat. You can meet the rest of the family?
好吧
Okay.
哦 妈妈
Oh, mom.
玛丽 很高兴你能来
Mary, it's lovely having you here
尽管现在情况不太好
despite the sad circumstances.
我们会带在威克洛到处逛逛 对吧 乌娜
We'll show you around Wicklow, won't we, Una?
你还好吗 亲爱的 你似乎很沉默
You alright, love? You seem very quiet.
嗯嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我只是在想...
I'm just thinking...
原来德克兰一直有个秘密家庭
Declan had a secret family this entire time.
他过着双重生活
He led quite the double life.
双重 是三重 四重
Double? Triple, quadruple.
所以乌娜你之前完全不知道
So, Una, you didn't have any idea?
我们任何事吗
About... any of this?
我是说 德克兰一直都有点...
I mean, Declan was always a bit...
"工作上的事少管我"的态度
mind your own business when it came to work,
但没有 没有像现在这样
but no. Nothing like this.
乌娜 阿洛神父来了
Una, Father Al is here to collect money
要收孤儿院的捐款
for the orphanage.
那就让他进来 别在门口吼了
Well, then bring him in and stop screeching at the door!
听着 一个月最多二十欧 是我的极限
Listen, 20 euros a month is my limit.
如果你听到我被他忽悠了 就咳嗽
If you hear me getting suckered in by his charms, cough loudly.
这是菲欧娜 德克兰的女儿
This is Fiona, Declan's daughter.
你好 - 这是德克兰的妻子
Hello. - And, this is Declan's wife.
玛丽
Mary.
卡勒姆
Callum?
卡勒姆·迪西
Callum Deasy?
哦天哪
Oh, my gosh!
哦
Oh!
现在我是阿洛伊修斯神父
It's Father Aloysius these days.
哦
Oh!
但你可以叫我阿洛
But you can call me Al.
你们是怎么认识的
So how do you know each other?
是通过...牌游
It was, uh... The card game.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表