剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
怎么 你觉得他只是进来
What? So, you think he just
把东西弄乱吗
came in to mess shit up?
很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
除非他没找到他想要的东西
Unless he didn't find what he was looking for...
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
别激动
Don't freak out,
我在爱尔兰
but I'm in Ireland.
我必须得来一趟 看看他到底想怎样
I had to come here to find out what he wanted.
然后呢
And?
结果小丑是我自己
Well, the joke's on me.
他死了
He's dead.
什么 他 他
He's what... He's what, he's...
他死了
He's dead.
不是吧
No.
妈妈
Mom!
不要为这个不靠谱的老爸哭泣
Don't cry over my deadbeat dad!
别告诉我该有什么感受 菲欧娜
Don't tell me how to feel, Fiona.
我不能跟你父亲在一起 但别误会 我
I couldn't be with your father, but make no mistake, I...
我爱过他
I loved him.
我想我心里有一部分经常希望...
I guess part of me always just hoped that, you know...
什么
What?
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
他们说他从悬崖上掉下去的
They say he fell off a cliff.
我觉得他是被人谋杀的
I think he was murdered.
他 什么
He... what?
我在酒店遭到了袭击
I was attacked in my hotel room.
菲欧娜 你受伤了吗
Fiona! Are you hurt?
听我说 你现在立刻回家
Listen to me, you come home now.
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
你知道那个该死的储物柜里放着什么吗
You know what was in that stupid locker?
他的破手提箱
His old briefcase.
他的手提箱吗
His briefcase?
把它丢掉
Get rid of that.
听到了吗 丢到河里
Okay? Throw that in the river.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because it's...
因为这件事背后还有别的你不知道的隐情
Because there's more to this than you know.
他当时把你打成什么样了
He beat the shit out of you.
你为什么要护着他
Why are you protecting him?
打我 你在说什么
Beat me? What are you...
德克兰没碰过我一根手指头
Declan never laid a hand on me.
我看到过你身上的淤青 妈妈
I saw the bruises, Mom.
我的天哪 菲欧娜
Oh, my god. Fiona.
这些年来 你一直是这么想的吗
That's what you thought all these years?
不是的 不是那样的
No, it-it wasn't like that at all.
求你了 只是
Please, just...
你回家来 我就跟你解释
Come home and I will explain it to you.
你现在就告诉我
You tell me now!
你的时间到了
Time's up.
菲欧娜 该死的
Oh, Fiona, damn it.
下午好
Good afternoon,
优先登机通道已开启
we are now pre-boarding for flight...
拜拜
See ya, bye.
嗨
Hi.
好吧
Okay.
你父亲离开的那晚
The night your father left,
那些人来到家里 然后
these men came to the house and...
他们把家里砸了
they trashed the place and, um...
还打了我一顿
they roughed me up, but...
他们想要什么
What did they want?
德克兰卷入了一些见不得人的勾当
Declan was in to some dodgy shit.
赌博 洗钱什么的
You know, like gambling and money laundering
还有放高♥利♥贷♥ 他
and loan sharks. He was...
他欠了一屁♥股♥债
He was up to his neck in debt
惹了很多非常危险的人
to some very dangerous men and, um,
他们是来讨债的
they came to collect on that debt.
你怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我们对彼此发过誓
Because we made a vow to each other...
说
that, um,
我永远不能
I would never...
告诉你他的心魔
tell you about his demons and...
他会改过自新 之后会来找我们
he would clean up his act and come back to us.
所以
So...
我浪费了很多年等他回来
I wasted years waiting, but...
但始终没有等到那天
that day never arrived.
我们只是想保护你
We were just trying to protect you.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I have to go.
待会给你打
I'll call you later.
好
Okay.
猜对密♥码♥组合
Guess the combination
宝藏就归你所有
and the treasure shall be yours.
黑胡子握着找到宝藏的钥匙
Blackbeard holds the key to the treasure.
金银岛奖券 巨额奖金
打印时间 1993年5月23日
他的幸运数字是
His lucky numbers...
五 七
Five, seven...
好吧
Okay.
生日快乐 菲欧娜
他还记得
He remembered.
涡轮对战
TurboClash...
你好 菲欧娜
Hello, Fiona.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad...
很高兴你破解了密♥码♥
Glad you cracked the code,
或者砸坏了锁 不管什么方式
or broke the lock, or however
你打开了我的手提箱
you got into my briefcase.
我想让你知道的是 我一直看着你长大
Listen, I want you to know that I've watched you grow up,
我漂亮的女儿
my beautiful girl.
你现在是厉害的律师 你让我感到十分骄傲
You're a bigshot lawyer now. I am... so proud of you.
你可以当面跟我说的
You could've told me that in person!
但正如你可能猜到的那样
But as you have likely surmised,
你♥爸♥可是个臭名昭著的失败者
your dad's a notorious screw up.
我已身陷泥沼无法自拔
I have got in over my head.
但我就快要能扭转局面了
But I'm so close to turning this around.
听着
Listen,
这个手提箱里的所有东西都是证据
everything in this briefcase is evidence.
什么 - 好吗
What? - Alright?
揭露那些罪犯的罪证
Evidence against the criminals
就是他们让我被迫妻离子散
who tore me from my family.
但他们开始怀疑到我了
But they're starting to suspect me.
他们是谁
They?
如果他们找到了我
If they get to me,
那谁知道他们会对我爱的人做什么
who knows what they'll do to the people I love?
如果我遭遇不幸
If anything happens to me,
一定是人为的
it was not an accident.
真♥相♥是 菲欧娜 我... - 他在这
The truth is, Fiona, I'm... - There he is.
德克兰 过来 在干嘛呢
Declan, come on. What's the hold-up?
有人了
Occupied!
糟了
Shit!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes.
不
No!
飞往洛杉矶的1963次航♥班♥
Flight 1963 to Los Angeles
正在D登机口登机
now boarding at Gate D.
行吧
Okay.
我怀疑 你并非是他隐瞒的唯一秘密
I suspect you aren't the only secret he kept.
如果我遭遇不幸 那不是意外
If anything happens to me... it was not an accident.
真♥相♥是 菲欧娜
The truth is, Fiona...
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
恐怕这是个连比我聪明得多的人
That is the question that has bedeviled
都深受困扰的问题呢
far better minds than mine, I'm afraid.
1963次航♥班♥ 最后登机广播
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表