剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
天 硬得像石头
Jesus, it's hard as a rock.
石膏粉干了就这样
Plaster of Paris will do that.
威克洛有非正规的MMA比赛吗
Are there any unsanctioned MMA fights here in Wicklow?
有的 而且
There are, and...
老天 奎维因・麦金泰
Holy hell, Caoimhin McIntyre.
没错 他
Of course! He...
混威克洛港贫民区的MMA拳手
An MMA fighter, from the wrong side of Wicklow harbor.
他操纵着一大堆黑赛
He sanctions a heap of them.
麦金泰家到处都有生意
The McIntyres, they have their fingers in everything,
不只是非法赌博
not just illegal gambling.
他们是
They are...
真正的狠角色
real bad characters.
好 那你能搞到这位
Okay? So can you get me the address of this
凯伊文
Cow-i-minh...
麦金泰
McIntyre?
奎维因 - 奎唯一
Caoimhin. - Quee-vee.
奎维因 我的天
Caoimhin! Jesus!
昨晚的刺♥激♥还不够你受吗
Was last night not enough of an adrenaline rush for ya?
你想干嘛
What do you wanna do?
直接上门按他门铃
Walk up to his house, ring his bell,
问他 "嘿 你该不会知道点
say, "Hey, wouldn't happen to know anything
我爸被杀的线索吧"
about the murder of my dad, would you?"
那怎么才能见到他本人
How do I get face-time with him then?
这还真得看情况
That does depend, actually.
你扑克玩得怎么样
How good are you at poker?
黑桃K
King of Spades.
现在最后一张牌是
Now the last card is...
黑桃K
the King of Spades.
你跟注还是加注
Do you call or raise?
我加注十个
I raise 10.
那我弃牌
And I fold.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
为什么
Why?
因为你啊 姑娘 根本藏不住表情
Because you, young lady... have no poker face.
可我牌超好啊 - 没错
But I have a great hand. - Indeed.
但重点是 菲欧娜
But here's the thing, Fiona.
游戏规则你懂了
You know the rules of the game.
现在得学点潜规则
Now you need to learn the unwritten rules.
第一条
Numero uno
观察对手
is read the other players.
我早把你看穿了
I read ya like a book.
所以我弃牌
So I folded.
这太不公平了
Well, that's not fair.
你越早认清 人说什么 做什么都不重要
The sooner you learn that it's not what people say or do,
藏着什么才重要
but what they're hiding...
你就越能所向披靡
you'll be unstoppable.
格雷恩·莫尔上"孤独星球"的爱尔兰最佳榜单了吗
Is the Gráinne Mhaol on Lonely Planet's Best of Ireland list?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我来玩扑克啊 女士
I am here, madame, to play poker.
我脑补你在赌场的角色
I picture you at a casino,
要穿着白西装外套
wearing a white tuxedo jacket,
还喝着马提尼
sipping a martini.
詹姆斯·邦德吗
James O'Bond?
《007:无暇赴死》中的经典晚礼服造型
不 在这个国家
No. Far too many pesky rules and regulations
合法赌博方面的条条框框实在太多
when it comes to legal gambling in this country.
你呢
And you?
哦 我也来玩扑克
Oh, I'm here to play poker.
噢是吗
Oh, really?
手气差的时候你怎么应对
How do ya handle a bad beat?
我弃牌
I'm out.
我押十个
I'll bet 10.
我跟注十个 再加注十个
I see your 10. I raise 10 more.
嗯 看来你这手牌不错啊
Hmm, have a good hand there?
要是手里的牌不好 这一把我能跟着下注么
Wouldn't be betting on it now if I wasn't, would I?
所以 要记住
So, remember...
一定不能漏出自己的底牌
keep your cards close.
更不能让别人看透你的表情
But your face even closer.
那么 卡尔敏...
So, Cow-mhin...
是奎维因 - 好
Caoimhin. - Right.
我听说你是个很有天赋的格斗家
I hear you're a pretty talented fighter.
是啊 谁告诉你的
Yeah, who'd you hear that from?
德克兰·墨菲
Declan Murphy.
德克兰可是个十足的乐天派
Happy as Larry, that Declan was.
在我的印象里 他肯定不是会自杀的人
Never struck me as the suicidal type, you know?
那你觉得他是出了什么事
What do you think happened to him?
那个人就是疯了
The man was out of control.
啥都能赌
Gambled on everything.
那个傻帽可能是输得太多了
Dumb bastard probably lost one game too many
所以就把所有筹码兑现了 然后一走了之
so he went and cashed in all his chips.
嗯 我希望有机会看你在拳台上大展身手
Well, I'd love to see you in action in the ring some time.
是八角笼 - 好吧
Cage. - Right.
如果我要把赌注押在你身上 你肯定能赢 对吧
And if I were to bet on you, you're a sure thing, right?
好多年没输过了 - 太不可思议了
Haven't lost a fight in years. - That's incredible.
你肯定是有真本事
You must really be the real deal.
啥意思
Meaning what?
不可能有人一场都不输
Well, nobody goes undefeated
除非是用点小手段 你懂我意思吧
without a little help if you know what I mean.
你是想说我作弊了吗
You implying that I cheat?
没有人跟我打假赛
No one throws matches for me.
从来没有
Ever.
明白么
Got it?
我接受指正
I stand corrected.
这一把 我全押
And... I'm all in.
我是有点小钱 但我不傻
I may be rich, but I'm not stupid.
那这一把的筹码就都归我了
And that's how it's done.
把底牌亮出来 美女
Show us your cards, love.
为什么 按规则我不用亮牌
Why? It's not a rule.
给我亮出来
Show them.
好吧
Alright.
这纯纯是智取啊
Complete hustle, that was.
你挠了鼻子
You scratch your nose.
你左眼在跳 你的心思是全在脸上
Your left eye twitches and you have no poker face whatsoever.
而你 奎维因
And you, Caoimhin...
我咋了
I what?
你撒谎的时候胸肌都在抖
Your pecs flex when you're lying.
我看你最好赶紧去你
I think you best run along
爱尔兰之旅的下一站吧
to the next stop on your Irish tour.
谢谢你
Thank you.
挺有意思的
This was fun.
你去买♥♥一圈酒
Go get a round in, will you?
我得给约翰尼打个电♥话♥
Need to phone Johnny.
嗯 赶紧联♥系♥他吧
Yeah, give him a call.
嘿 约翰尼
Hey, Johnny.
是啊 格雷恩·莫尔那儿肯定出事了 而且不太对劲
Yeah, something dodgy's after going down at the Gráinne Mhaol.
你真该庆幸现在还没缺胳膊少腿
You are lucky you're still in one piece.
邓巴路
搏击健身俱乐部
但是你现在得学几招保护自己
But you're gonna need to be able to protect yourself.
说实话 我没事 - 今天早晨不就出事了
Honestly, I'm fine. - You weren't this morning.
就是一场普普通通的沼泽约会
It's just your typical bog rendezvous
只不过对象是个手拿射钉枪的疯子罢了
with a psycho wielding a bolt gun.
这都是人生这场华丽盛典的一部分
All part of life's majestic pageant.
好啦 集中精力 让我看看你的本事
Okay, focus. Show me what you got.
好
Okay.
再来
Come on.
差远咯 继续
Nah! Go on.
抓住你了
Got you.
如果有人从背后攻击你
Now if someone attacked you from behind...
嗯哼 - 别慌
Mm-hmm. - Don't panic...
好的 - 保持镇定 好吧
Okay. - Stay calm, alright?
遇到这种情况 你可以抓住对方的胳膊
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表