剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
爸爸
Dad?
菲欧娜 怎么了
Fiona, what is it? What's wrong?
哪儿有东西 爸爸
There's something in there, Dad.
我看到有东西在动
I saw something move!
你确定不是做噩梦了吗 菲
Are you sure it wasn't a nightmare, Fi?
我发誓 我看到了
I swear I saw something.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
有一次 我在卧室窗外听到了女妖的叫声
I once heard a banshee outside my bedroom window.
你知道我的妈妈是怎么做的吗
You know what me ma did?
她保护了我 让我免受那个邪恶怪物的伤害
She gave me protection against that evil monster.
怎么样保护的
How?
她带着大枪进来
She brought in the big guns.
圣母玛利亚
The Virgin Mary.
她保护我们
She protects us.
免受任何伤害
Against everything.
包括衣柜里的怪物吗
Including closet monsters?
尤其是衣柜里的怪物
Especially closet monsters.
现在
Now,
你觉得有她看守着你 你可以继续睡觉了吗
you think you can go back to sleep with her looking over ya?
真棒
Grand.
放松些
Get comfy.
就是这样
That's it.
晚安 菲
Goodnight, Fi.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Dad.
我爱你
Love you.
已与一名警♥察♥联♥系♥过
Cleared it with one of the Garda,
犯罪现场已经处理完毕 来吧
the crime scene's been processed. So, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
没有硬盘登录为证据
There was no hard drives logged in to evidence,
但这并不意味着它不在这里
but that doesn't mean it's not here.
藏起来了
Hidden away.
这也并不意味着它不在阿洛神父手中
Also doesn't mean it's not in Father Al's hands.
他发给你的视频真吓人
That was one creepy video he sent you.
但是 听起来不在他手里
But... didn't sound like he had it.
你认为他是幕后主使吗
You think he's the one behind all this?
我爸爸想扳倒的那个吗
The one my dad wanted to take down?
有可能 人类够邪恶的
Could be. Man's evil enough.
我的意思是 密涅瓦只有这么点地方藏它
I mean, there's only so many places Minerva could have hid it.
也许她把它封在墙里了
Maybe she sealed it in the walls?
嗯
Hmm.
她会把它放在身边的
She would have kept it close.
她说她想要它来保护自己
She said she wanted it for protection.
这是她活下去的唯一动力
That it was the only thing keeping her alive.
嗯 但事实并非如此
Hmm, except it didn't.
警♥察♥吗
Gardaí?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你带她来这里 犯罪现场
You brought her here? To a crime scene?
菲欧娜相信奎利根女士是
Fiona believes Ms. Quilligan was murdered
因为丢失的硬盘而被谋杀的
for that missing hard drive.
菲欧娜相信 不是吗
Fiona believes, does she?
那也许我们应该成立一个调查法庭
Then maybe we should open a Tribunal of Inquiry.
啊 我有个主意 也许我们可以开辆车
Huh? Or here's an idea, maybe we should cram the paddy wagon,
把人押送到都柏林 顺便去趟爱尔兰国会
drive to Dublin, pop into the Oireachtas,
开个众议会好好聊聊 或者参议会
have a nice chat with the Dáil, or the Seanad,
甚至去跟总理本人反映一下
maybe even the Taoiseach himself.
一切都只因为菲欧娜·墨菲有个臆想
All because Fiona Murphy has a feckin' notion!
你不觉得这有点过分吗
That's a little harsh, don't you think?
你觉得呢
Well, you think, do ya?
你要是能听我的
If you'd listened to me,
密涅瓦就不会死 但你没听我的
Minerva would still be alive, but you ignored me.
还有罗辛 顺便说一句 她为这事拼命调查
And Róisín, who by the way is working her ass off...
多尔蒂 你今天不用上班了
Doherty. You are on leave today.
就从现在开始 - 啥
As of this minute in fact. - What?
而你 即将成为全国性的丑闻
And you, there'd be a national scandal
如果移♥民♥局知道你在这调查刑事犯罪
if immigration got wind that you had launched
手里拿的却是旅游签证
a criminal investigation on a visitor's visa.
你将在一眨眼的功夫之内
You'll be shipped back to the land of the free
被送回你那个自♥由♥之地和勇敢者的家园
and home of the brave before you could blink!
你在威胁我吗 - 对
Are you threatening me? - Yeah.
现在 走吧
Now, go!
来吧
Come on.
混♥蛋♥ 里面有关键证据
Asshole! There's key evidence in there.
如果在里面 他会找到的
If it's in there, he'll find it.
听着 菲奥娜 在他开除我之前 别说了
Look, Fiona, stop. Before he fires me.
也许他是个黑警
Maybe he's a dirty cop.
黑警 不知怎么 听起来更不正经了
Dirty Garda. Which, somehow, sounds even dirtier.
我们离得很近了 我可以感觉到
We're close. I can feel it.
♪ 我在属于我的地方 ♪
I'm right where I belong
爱尔兰之血
Adding Machine 加数器
第一季 第五集
♪ 我会继续走下去 ♪
I'll keep walking on
噢
Oh...
我看到你在以健康的方式处理事情
I see you're processing things in a healthy manner.
我大概刷了二十次牙
I have brushed my teeth like 20 times.
我不敢相信自己竟然亲了那个...
I can't believe I kissed that...
禽兽
...monster!
我知道 妈妈 对不起
I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
他们派出所有警队
They have every police force
从都柏林到迪拜展开搜索 - 别说
from Dublin to Dubai searching for... - Don't!
连他的名字都不要说
Don't even say his name.
天哪 我不会松懈下来
God. I am not gonna relax
直到我们坐上跨大西洋的飞机
until we are flying over the Atlantic,
喝上劣质的航♥班♥香槟
drinking shitty airline champagne.
菲欧娜·玛格丽特
Fiona Margaret.
我们得回去了
We are going home.
我这边还没搞定
I'm not done here yet.
你在为一件与你的生活毫不相干的事
You are endangering yourself
将自己至置于险境
over something that has no bearing on your life...
但的确如此
But it does.
爸爸希望这些罪犯受到惩罚
Dad wanted these criminals to be punished.
为了实现这一目标 他失去了生命
He lost his life trying to accomplish that.
实现他的遗愿对我来说意义重大
Carrying out his final wish means something to me.
为什么 菲奥娜 这没道理啊
Why? Fiona this makes no sense!
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
爱一个让我们如此失望的男人
Loving a man who failed us so...
完全没有一丁点意义
...utterly and completely makes not one iota of sense!
但这并不能改变我这样做的事实
But it doesn't change the fact that I do.
你是我的全部...
You're all I have...
我也只有你了 妈妈
You're all I have too, mom.
但我们都需要更多
But we both need more than that.
你自己已经
You have deprived yourself...
失去了太多
...of so much.
接受能力
Acceptance,
治愈能力
healing,
快乐
joy.
我答应你 我会回家的
And I promise you, I will come home
我们会重拾那些美好
and we will experience all of that...
一起体验
together.
我需要你相信我 我已经决定了
I need you to trust me. I've made up my mind.
我要是找到了 你觉得我会瞒着你吗
Don't you think if I found that, I'd let you know?
或者 硬盘在云端
Or maybe the hard drive is in the cloud.
我知道云端并不是这样运作的
I know that's not how the cloud works!
我他妈是故意装糊涂
I was being deliberately fatuous for fuck's sake!
多尔蒂警员
Garda Doherty.
听好了 在你往我脸上泼脏水之前
Listen, before you rub it in my face.
对 我知道 我简直是脑子进水了
Right, I know, I was thinking out of my arse
居然带个平民去犯罪现场
bringing a civilian to a crime scene.
而且 虽然我搞砸了
And, whilst I monumentally fecked up,
我犯的罪远没有那么腐♥败♥
I am guilty of far less corrupt sins.
比如动力 野心 正义...
Like drive, ambition, justice...
我只是想问问你是否需要帮助
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表