剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
罗辛你是不是打错了
Róisín, did you call the right number?
以上忽略 听我说
Never mind, moving on.
我查了档案
I checked our files.
你父亲没有犯罪记录
Your dad has no criminal record,
但大约一周前
but he did go a bit batshit
他在赛马场发疯来着
at the race course about a week ago.
怎么发疯
Define batshit.
他偷了匹马 还袭击了骑手奥斯卡·拉弗蒂
He stole a horse and assaulted a jockey named Oscar Rafferty.
马被追回了
They got the horse back
拉弗蒂也没有起诉
and Rafferty declined to press charges.
福克斯女士 - 哦
Ms. Fox? - Oh.
明白了 晚点打给你
Okay, got it. I'll call you later.
我是女人我骄傲 克劳德
No shame in being a woman, Claude.
我是你父亲的助理
I was your father's assistant.
密涅瓦·奎利根
Minerva Quilligan.
我和你通过电♥话♥
I spoke with you on the phone.
我有好多问题想问
I have so many questions.
现在不是时候
Well, now is not the time.
我们要去德克兰的遗嘱公布会了
We're heading over for the reading of Declan's will.
你也应该来
You should come.
我可能没法和一群
I don't think I can sit in a room with a family
根本不知道我存在的家人
that doesn't know I exist
坐在一起听我父亲的遗嘱
and listen to my dad's last will and testament being read.
他希望你在场
He wanted you to be there.
他是个
He was...
不守成规的人
an unconventional man.
来不来由你决定
Come or don't come. It's your choice.
德克兰·墨菲会计事务所
留给我弟弟芬恩的是
To my brother, Finn,
1999年科克勇士队
I leave my 1999 Cork Rebels
全爱尔兰曲棍球锦标赛球衣
All Ireland Hurling Championship jersey,
他毫不掩饰且厚颜无♥耻♥的 觊觎这件球衣已久
a garment he shamelessly coveted with unabashed longing.
谢啦 德克
Cheers, Decker.
家具装潢饰品 则可以
The household furnishings can be divided
根据我的家人们依需喜好自行分配
amongst my family members as they see fit.
我要那个大柜子
I claim the credenza.
妈 我绝不会让那个怪东西进家门
I'm not having that monstrosity in my house, Mom.
除了那个大柜子
Except for the credenza,
我把它留给我亲爱的妹妹乌娜
which I leave to my dear sister, Una.
哦 天 - 我赢了
Ah, Jesus... - I win.
请安静
Shh, please.
接下来
Now...
在丹湖旁边的小屋
my cottage on Lough Dan...
德克在丹湖有间小屋吗
Deck had a cottage on Lough Dan?
有的
Yes...
我把它留给
I leave to...
菲欧娜·福克斯女士
Ms. Fiona Fox.
为什么他要把小屋留给一个外国客户
Why would he give a cottage to an overseas client?
肯定是
He must have been...
给她开后门
giving her the ride.
什么
What?
跟她有一腿
Slipping her the lad.
背弃神主偷♥欢♥
Burying the bishop.
滚床单 - 天
Bumping uglies? - Oh!
芬恩 别说了
Finn, stop.
不是
No!
这些都没有
None of that.
德克兰是...
Declan was...
德克兰是我父亲
Declan was my father.
什么
What?
哦 不可能 德克兰没有女儿
Oh, no. Declan didn't have a daughter!
他有
He did.
他让我保密
He swore me to secrecy.
胡说八道
Bollocks!
如果... 如果我有孙女
If... if I had a grandchild,
我儿子会告诉我的
my son would've told me.
你确实有个孙女
You do have a grandchild.
德克兰一直抚养我到我十岁那天
Declan raised me til the day I turned 10.
我随了我母亲的姓
I took my mom's name,
但我出生时叫菲欧娜·墨菲
but I was born Fiona Murphy.
她是哥哥的孩子
Her brother's child.
真没想到会有这一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
就好像他的一部分还和我们在一起
It's like a piece of him is still with us!
你不觉得吗 妈妈
Don't you think, Mum?
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
住在狐草修道院
Uh, Foxglove Abbey.
就在镇外
Just outside of town.
不 不 不 那可不行
No, no, no, we can't have that.
你得搬来和我们一起住
You'll move in with us.
你人真好 谢谢你
That's so kind of you. Thank you.
但我在那里住得很舒服
But I'm comfortable where I am.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
搞什么...
What the...
嘿 美女...
Hey, beautiful...
我记得你
I remember you.
而你是...
And you are...
光速飞驹
Lightspeeder.
你知道奇克利茨明天不该参赛
You know Chicklets shouldn't race tomorrow.
他状态不佳
He's in no shape.
奥斯卡 他是我的马 我想怎么赛就怎么赛
Oscar, he's mine to race as I please.
你会把他累垮的
You're racing him into the ground.
反正我都要卖♥♥掉他了
I'm gonna sell him anyway.
它这种状态谁会买♥♥
And who's gonna buy him in this condition?
老子可是混不吝帕齐·伯吉斯
I'm Patsy-Fecking-Burgess.
哥们 我可是能把青春痘安利给选美冠军的
I could sell pimples to a prom queen, lad.
奥斯卡·拉弗蒂
Oscar Rafferty?
这事没完
This isn't over.
把食槽捡起来
Pick up the trough!
有麻烦了
Trouble?
意见不合
Difference of opinion.
你有何贵干
How may I help ya?
嗯 你可能认识我父亲
Well, you might have known my father,
德克兰·墨菲
Declan Murphy.
我知道这名字
Know that name.
认得那张脸
Knew the face.
不知道啥事动了他哪根神经
Don't know what the hell inspired him
上周冲着我天灵盖就是一闷锤
to box my pan in last week.
但不管怎样 节哀顺变
Regardless, I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是想了解他的精神状态
I'm just trying to understand his state of mind.
首先声明 我喜欢马
Well, let me first say, I love horses.
所以当他指控我的时候我一脸懵
Which is why I was baffled when he accused me,
在这么多人里 唯独指控我是杀马凶手
of all people, of being a horse murderer.
他这么说了吗
He said that?
他骑着奇克利茨走了
He rides off with Chicklets here,
边走还吼道 "你这个该死的杀马凶手"
and he bellows out, "You bloody horse murderer!"
多谢你抽出时间回答
Well, thank you for your time.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗨 乌娜
Hi, Una.
是的 我没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm fine. You?
你做了什么
You did what?
狐草修道院的布莱恩是我的老相识了
Brian at Foxglove's a dear friend.
当我听说你在房♥间里被袭击的事后
When I heard you were attacked in your room,
我直接去把你的行李收拾拿来了
I went straight away and gathered your luggage.
这个家是墨菲家女人的避难所
This home is a refuge for Murphy women.
你想住多久就住多久
Stay as long as you like.
我实在不想给你们添麻烦
I really don't want to impose.
你宁愿花一大笔钱住豪华酒店
You'd rather waste a ton of money on a posh hotel
也不愿免费和我们这些陌生人住一起
than stay for free with us strangers?
妈妈
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表