剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
He was sold to a foreign buyer for 850,000 euros.
谁会花那么大一笔钱
Why would anyone shell out that large
买♥♥一匹赛道成绩这么烂的马啊
for a horse with such a shite track record?
把你手♥机♥里宾纳克特・本的照片找出来
Pull out a picture of Beannacht Ben on your phone.
你看它俩就像双胞胎一样
They're like twinsies.
如果沼泽里发现的马不是宾纳克特・本呢
What if the horse in the bog wasn't Beannacht Ben?
你知道哪里能买♥♥到防狼喷雾么
D'you know where I can get some pepper spray?
喂喂 等一下 牛仔 这里可不是你们美国
Woah there, cowboy! Y'ain't in America now.
作为一名执法人员 我有必要提醒你
As an officer of the law, it is my duty to inform you,
在爱尔兰私自持有武器是违法行为
that it is in fact illegal to carry weapons in Ireland.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
喂 喂 你要去哪
Woah, woah! Where are you going?
作为一名执法人员 你还是不知道的好
As an officer of the law, it's best you don't know.
算你走运 这会儿赶上我午休
You're lucky I'm on my lunch break.
你以为自己是谁 想当个该死的忍♥着么
What are you supposed to be? A fecking ninja?
我就是去... - 我不关心
I was just going... - Not my concern
你要去哪 要干什么
where you're going, what you're doing,
也不管你是什么人
who you are.
这些我统统不在意
Couldn't give a rat's ass.
我甚至都不应该知道你的存在
Not even supposed to know you exist.
伊莎多拉
Isadora,
我们休战讲和可以吗
can we call a truce?
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've lived through a lot
是个很坚强的女人
and you're one tough lady.
眼里不揉沙子
You take no shit.
有时候我也会想 有个不好惹的爱尔兰奶奶
Part of me wonders what it would be like
那会是一种什么感觉
to have a take no shit Irish grandma.
我想念我的儿子
I miss my son...
过来坐下陪你奶奶喝一杯红三叶草酒
Join your granny in a glass of Red Clover.
这是去年圣诞节你♥爸♥送我的
Your dad bought it for me last Christmas.
好啊
Of course.
很抱歉我撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied to you
骗你说德克兰是我的会计
about Declan being my accountant.
要是早知道有你 我肯定不是一般的得意
If I had known, I would've been pure insufferable.
我会到处炫耀
Crowing to everyone about
我孙女是加州的大律师
my granddaughter, the California lawyer.
是啊
Yep.
在录像里他就说
On the video, he was like:
"有坏人在找我麻烦
"There are bad guys after me,
菲欧娜 你的任务就是去拯救世界"
Fiona and it's your job to fucking save the world."
我孙女这嘴可真够厉害的
My granddaughter has a fecking mouth on her.
彼此彼此
And so do you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我错过了你所有的生日
I missed all your birthdays.
我本可以在的
I could've been there.
我可以好好宠你来着
I could've spoiled you rotten.
以后机会多的是
There'll be so many more.
到时再好好宠我
You can spoil me rotten then.
我十岁生日那天 爸爸突然离开
On my 10th birthday, my dad was suddenly gone.
我妈妈强忍♥住情绪
And my mom tried so hard
笑着给我唱了生日歌♥
to smile while she sang Happy Birthday.
在这之前 她每天都打扮得光鲜亮丽的
She used to dress up like a movie star every day.
但从那以后
But after that...
你一定会喜欢我妈妈的
You'd love my mom.
她很漂亮
She's so beautiful.
也很勇敢
And ferocious.
我爸爸好的时候
And when my dad was good...
他简直完美无暇
he was wonderful.
他们那时非常相爱
And they were so in love.
现在你有我们了
You have us now.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
我很想见见你妈
I'd love to meet your ma.
不过我们俩现在
Right now I think a night's sleep
很需要睡个好觉
would do us both the power of good.
你去睡吧
You go to sleep.
我来收拾好一切
And I will put everything away.
嘟
Boop.
晚安 菲欧娜
Night, Fiona.
晚安 伊莎多拉
Goodnight, Isadora.
完蛋
Shit!
玛乔丽·韦斯米勒
Marjorie Westmuller.
玛乔丽太太 苔丝 你们好
Mrs. Westmuller, Tess. Hello!
你忘了我们开会的时间吗
Did you forget what time our meeting was?
你怎么在黑灯瞎火的地方
And why are you in the dark?
因为这里是施展魔法的地方 玛乔
Because that's where the magic happens, Margie.
施展了这种魔法
The magic with which
我就能帮你和
I am going to renegotiate
那个抠门老伯纳德
your divorce settlement
重新谈离婚协议
with stingy, old Bernard.
我前夫叫布莱恩
My ex-husband's name is Brian.
对
Right.
是的
Of course.
别担心
Anyways, have no fear.
菲欧娜一定帮你赚个大的
Fiona is gonna bring you the Benjamins.
俚语 指100美元钞票 因为印的是本杰明·富兰克林
没错
Yeah.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我是洛杉矶最好的离婚律师
But I'm also the best divorce attorney in LA,
不妨一起回忆一下
so let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we?
还记得我劝你别签那份保密协议吗
Remember when I advised you not to sign his NDA?
还记得你跟我说过
Remember when you disclosed
布莱恩对公♥司♥税制
that Brian had this creative interpretation
有多另类的解读吗
of corporate tax law?
我打赌国税局
I'll bet the IRS would be
一定会又惊又喜的发现
stunned to find out that
这个人把花在应♥召♥女和可♥卡♥因♥身上的钱
um, call girls and cocaine
都算进公♥司♥商务开销里诶
were business expenses.
他也可以 乖乖给你钱
Or... he could pay you what you want!
放轻松 韦斯米勒太太
Relax, Mrs. Westmuller.
我会让钱大把大把来的
I'm gonna make it rain.
这锁难搞啊
Tricky lock!
她这是在撬门吗
Is she breaking into a building?
但我更难对付
But I'm trickier!
好样的
Sweet!
我下线了
I gotta go.
宾纳克特・本
大小不一样
They're different sizes.
这个
You...
取自赢下比赛后的
were taken from Beannacht Ben
宾纳克特・本
after he won the race.
而这个
And you...
是在沼泽发现那个可怜小家伙后
Declan took you from Créatúr Bocht...
德克兰从克雷图尔・博赫特身上取下的
after they found you in the bog.
别担心
Don't sweat it.
这种事我♥干♥过无数次了
I pulled this scam loads of times.
冠军马上就运到你的马场
The champ will be shipped to your stud ranch
奇克利茨那匹弱鸡废马
and the dud, Chicklets,
会按规矩处理掉
he'll be disposed of in his place.
就这样 很简单
It's simple. Yeah, that's right.
冠军赛马场
谷仓风暴在路上了
Barnstormer's on his way.
好的 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
快离开这 - 好的
Let's get the hell out of here! - Okay.
快 快走
Come on! Come on, hurry up!
奇克利茨 他们会杀了你的
Chicklets, they're gonna kill you!
快跑
Run!
奇克利茨 快 快跑
Go Chicklets! Run! Go!
嘿 那个人 你离马远点
Hey, you! Step away from the horse.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
那对你可不是好事
That's too bad for you, isn't it?
别过来 - 我都发抖了诶
Stay back! - I'm shaking.
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表