剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
Right, well, if you're set on it, I'm coming with you.
太好了 有人做伴正好
Great. I could use the company.
我想我错怪我父亲了
I think I misjudged my father.
怎么会这么想
How so?
也许他的动机并不是复仇
Maybe he wasn't motivated by revenge.
也许
Maybe
他只是想为那个家庭讨回公道
he just wanted justice for that family.
那他为什么把你拖进这趟浑水里
Then why drag you into all of this?
他知道这很危险
He knew it was dangerous.
我想他是要让我知道
I think he wanted me to know
他其实一直在努力帮助别人
that he was actually trying to help people.
尽力扭转他的人生
Trying to turn his life around.
生日快乐 菲
Happy birthday, Fi.
看我给你买♥♥了什么
Look what I got you.
嗯
Huh?
我以为
I thought...
我以为那是你想要的
Hm, I thought that's what you wanted.
我想要一个父亲
I wanted a father.
我想要妈妈不会再每晚哭着睡着
I wanted my mom to stop crying herself to sleep every night.
我不想再要每六个月就搬一次家
I wanted to stop moving every six months!
你是个糟糕的父亲
You're a horrible father.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
我就是想要你回来
I wanted you to come back.
你是个糟糕的父亲
You're a horrible father!
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
我想要的就是你回来
And I wanted you to come back!
你是对的 对不起 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry I'm sorry...
你是个糟糕的父亲 - 别说了
You're a horrible father... - Stop!
我们不能永远这样吵下去
We can't keep going on like this.
在他做了那些事后你为什么还要帮他
Why are you helping him after what he did?
因为如果我只爱完美的人
Because if I only loved perfect people,
那我将不能爱任何人
I would never love anyone.
说实话
Honestly.
我们是时候该往前看了
It's time we move on.
好吧
Okay.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
♪ 亲爱的菲欧娜 生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday dear Fiona
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
我们有妈妈是多么的幸运
We are so lucky to have mom.
您付出了那么多艰辛
You worked so hard.
没错 我们确实经历过挣扎
Sure, we struggled.
但我们都熬过来了 结果还不错
But we turned out okay.
何止是不错 菲欧娜
Far better than okay, Fiona.
别低估了自己
Don't sell yourself short.
你说得对
You're right.
妈妈最牛了
Mom kicks ass.
菲欧娜·玛格丽特 注意言辞
Fiona Margaret! Language.
好了 你们俩 许个愿 吹蜡烛
Alright, you two, make a wish and blow out those candles.
爸爸
Dad,
你要来一块蛋糕吗
would you like a piece of cake?
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须醒过来 菲欧娜
You need to wake up, Fiona.
可我会错过我的生日派对
But I'll miss my birthday party.
菲欧娜·玛格丽特
Fiona Margaret.
醒醒
Wake up!
乌娜
Una!
恐怕你的小姑姑现在帮不了你了 亲爱的
Afraid your little auntie can't help you now, darling.
你对她做了什么 - 真可惜你醒了
What did you do to her? - It's a shame you woke up.
因为接下来这部分
Because this next bit
可是会相当不愉快的
is gonna be quite unpleasant.
你大可不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
哦 我知道我没必要这么做的
Oh, I know I don't have to do this.
自♥由♥意志之类的 是吗
Free will and all that, yeah?
可问题是 上头的人不想你和凯恩说话
Thing is, though, higher-ups don't want you talking to Kane.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me
警♥察♥会对你紧追不舍
the Gardaí will be all over your ass.
警♥察♥吗
The Gardaí?
你能不能闭嘴
Would you ever shut up?
快跑 跑啊
Run! Run!
你们两都死定了 - 快点
You're both done for! - Hurry!
找到你们了
Gotcha!
快跑
Run!
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
菲欧娜
Fiona...
菲欧娜 我杀了他
Fiona, I killed him!
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你做了你该做的事
You did what you had to.
没人会怪你的 乌娜
No one will blame you, Una.
起来吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
《蓝瞳如渊》叶氏流浪人乐队
"Blue is the Eye" by Ye Vagabonds plays
♪ 越过重洋 奔向彼岸新世界 ♪
Over the ocean toward a new world
♪ 城欲噬岛 岛若坠珠 珠心迸裂痕 ♪
The city, the island, the tear in the pearl
♪ 孤舟点水现神瞳 ♪
A boat on the water casts out a clear eye
♪ 躺下吧 睡吧 睡沉些 亲爱的 ♪
Lie down and sleep, sleep well, my darling
♪ 蓝瞳沉渊守望你 ♪
Blue is the eye that looks after thee
约翰尼·麦金泰被杀
麦宅付诸一炬
菲利普·史密斯被讯问后释放
Phillip Smythe was questioned and later released.
你睡着了吗 菲欧娜
Did ye get any sleep, Fiona?
我试了 但我 我睡不着
I tried, but I I couldn't.
所以你整晚没睡 都在研究那东西
So you were awake all night going through that thing.
真该把它留在警♥察♥局
Should've left it at the Garda station.
然后任由它像硬盘一样被偷走吗
And have it stolen like the hard drive?
没错
Exactly.
只是 我爸爸似乎对那辆四十二号♥车很执着
It's just my dad seemed fixated on this Car 42.
现在你又陷入和你♥爸♥一样的魔怔中
Now you're fixated on your dad's fixation.
线索太多了 我只是
There's so many pieces. I just...
我不知道它们是怎么拼凑在一起的
I don't know how they all fit together.
你何不都解释给我听听呢
Why don't you explain it all to me?
好吧
Okay.
我试试
I'll try.
当四十二号♥车冲出道路时
When Car 42 went off the road,
呃 有传言说是人为破坏导致的
uh it's rumored that it was sabotage.
贝齐・史密斯在车祸中丧生
Betsy Smythe died in the crash.
利奥·特拉弗斯赢得了比赛
Leo Travers won the race.
约翰尼·麦金泰的房♥子被烧毁
Johnny McIntyre's house burned down.
没人被起诉
No one was charged,
但是菲利普·史密斯受到了质询
but Phillip Smythe was questioned.
约翰尼·麦金泰想杀我
Johnny McIntyre tried to kill me
以阻止我和西默斯·凯恩对话
to stop me from speaking to Seamus Kane.
我认为他是被雇来杀史密斯一家的
I think he was hired to kill the Smythes.
是利奥派他来的吗
Did Leo send him?
如果是的话 他怎么知道我要去哪里
If so, how did he know where I was going?
知道我行踪的只有乌娜和多诺万一家
The only people who knew were Una and the Donovans.
他们又为什么要告诉他呢
Why would they tell him?
你需要睡一觉再想想 菲欧娜
You need to sleep on this, Fiona.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我会的 很快去
I will soon.
我漏掉了什么
What am I not seeing?
亲爱的菲欧娜 我长话短说
Dear Fiona, I'll keep this short.
这是来自一个经常迷路的人的些许指引
A bit of guidance from a man who's often lost his way.
当你想寻求真♥相♥时
When you want the truth,
且问你的心罗盘
Consult your moral compass
答案自澄澈如晶
and the answers will be crystal clear.
涡轮斗士可比擎天柱酷多了
TurboClash is way cooler than Optimus Prime.
一来 他的本体是赛车合体
For one thing, he's made of race cars.
二来 涡轮战神豪华版手办
And two, the TurboClash Deluxe Warrior Action Figure
暗藏秘密隔层
has a secret compartment.
秘密隔层里有什么
What's in the secret compartment?
水晶罗盘呗
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表