剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表
The Crystal Compass.
当邪念诱人入歧途
When evil leads mankind astray,
水晶罗盘
the Crystal Compass
所指即征途
guides the way.
她那天非常自豪
Hmm, she was so proud that day.
乌娜小时候总是没完没了地
When she was a child, Una used to go on and on
说她长大后要住在
about the castle she was going to live in
一座城♥堡♥里
when she grew up.
这就是乌娜的城♥堡♥
This is Una's castle.
这张照片对德克兰意味着什么
What did this picture mean to Declan?
嗯 说实话 他从不来这里
Well, to be honest, he never came around here.
他说乌娜入不敷出
He said Una lived beyond her means.
那是怎么回事 嫉妒吗
What was that about? Jealousy?
你知道的 教授收入相当不错
You know, Professors earn a fair bit.
乌娜在哪儿
Where is Una?
她也睡不着
She couldn't sleep either.
可怜的孩子 我不怪她
Poor girl, I don't blame her.
她说她想清醒一下头脑
She said she wanted to clear her head,
所以她开车去悬崖了
so she's gone for a drive to the cliffs.
乌娜
Una.
我杀了他 菲欧娜
I killed him, Fiona.
我怎么能心安理得活下去
How can I live with that?
约翰尼·麦金泰是个暴恶分子
Johnny McIntyre was a violent man.
你只是做了你该做的事
You did what you had to.
我是
Did I...
必须那么做吗
have to?
当然了
Of course you did.
除非你想让我死
Unless you wanted me to die.
你想让我死吗 乌娜
Did you want me to die, Una?
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
约翰尼怎么知道我们会开车去那条街
How did Johnny know we'd be driving on that street
就在那个时间段
at that exact moment?
当他躺在那儿
While he was lying there
在那个仓库的地板上时
on the floor of that warehouse,
我看到你脸上掠过一种表情
I saw a look cross your face.
一抹悲伤的表情
A look of grief.
还有爱慕
And affection.
你和他是一伙的 对吗
You were with him, weren't you?
你怎么能这样 乌娜
How could you, Una?
你是否有在一条路上迷失得太远
Have you wandered so far down a path
以至于
you just
再也找不到回家的路
you can't find your way home?
我站在讲台上教了十九年书
I stood teaching at a podium for 19 years.
我几近透明
I was invisible.
没人听得到我
No one heard me.
没人看得到我
No one saw me.
他看见了我
He saw me.
是你告诉了他我们要走哪条路
You told him which route we were taking.
所以他找到了我们
That's how he found us.
他本来只是想吓唬你
He was only supposed to scare you...
他当时要杀了我
He was gonna kill me.
我爸爸给我留了这个
My dad left this for me.
藏在一个玩具车里
Hidden inside of a toy car.
这有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection?
他拒绝去你家
He refused to visit your house.
为什么呢
Why?
你怎么买♥♥的那个房♥子呢
How did you buy that house?
钱从哪里来的
Where'd you get the money?
你凭什么评判我
Who are you to judge me?
你靠嚼碎离婚怨侣的骨头暴富
You've gotten rich picking off the carcasses of dead marriages.
约翰尼的房♥子着火那晚你和他在一起
You were with Johnny the night his house burned.
你看见是菲利普·史密斯放的火
You saw Phillip Smythe set the fire.
所以你敲诈了他
So you blackmailed him.
这样你就能拥有你梦想中的城♥堡♥
So you could have your dream castle.
当史密斯家的钱榨干后
And when the Smythe money ran dry,
有人对史密斯家下了杀手
someone put a hit on the Smythes.
让他们闭嘴
To silence them.
是你干的吗 - 不是
Was it you? - No.
也不是约翰尼干的 - 那是谁干的
And it wasn't Johnny. - Then who did?
和我说
Talk to me.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
如果你惹上官司 我会为你辩护的
You're in trouble with the law, I will defend you.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为你是家人
Because you're family.
我想这就是我爸爸想让我帮你的原因
I think that's why my dad wanted me to help you.
我想这就是他留给我这张照片的原因
I think that's why he left me this photo.
我试图和他讲道理 但他就是不听
I tried to reason with him, but he just wouldn't listen.
我只有间接证据
All I have is circumstantial evidence.
远远不够
It's not enough.
别拖我赴死局 德克兰
Do not involve me in some doomed crusade, Declan.
这是你的仗 与我无关
This is your battle. Not mine.
但你是关键证人
But you are the key witness.
扳倒他们 缺你不可
That's crucial to taking them down.
听着 我求你了 别去找警♥察♥
Look, I'm begging you. Don't go to the Gardaí.
这事不是我们的责任
We're not responsible for this!
也许扣动扳机的不是我们
We might not have pulled the trigger,
但我们仍难辞其咎
but we are still guilty.
我们罪在视而不见
We're guilty of looking the other way,
罪在佯作不察
of pretending not to know.
约翰尼勒索那家人时 你坐收渔利
You profited when Johnny blackmailed that family.
而我则是从
And I profited from
从侍奉凶手中获利
from serving their murderers!
不 必须停下来
No, it has to stop.
我们必须阻止他们
And we have to stop them.
德克兰 求你了
Declan, please.
我们不是坏人
We're not bad people...
乌娜
Una.
这信念我已无法坚守
I just don't believe that anymore.
好啊
Fine!
你♥他♥妈♥的要自毁前程 随你便
You fucking throw away your freedom!
去吧 但休想拖我陪葬毁了我的人生
Go on! But you're not destroying my life!
要不是你与约翰尼·麦金泰苟合
If you weren't fucking Johnny McIntyre
那家人就不会死
that family would still be alive!
德克兰
Declan!
德克兰
Declan!
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
菲欧娜 我所知之事会害死所有至爱
Fiona, what I know puts everyone I love in danger.
必须终结这一切了
This has to end.
求你了 已经死了太多人了
Please, there's been too much death...
告诉我妈妈我很抱歉 - 不 不要
Tell my mother I'm sorry. - No! Don't!
求求你 就让我死吧 求你了
Please, just let me die. Please.
求求你 就让我死吧
Please, just let me die.
《你的爱是一座孤岛》塔洛斯乐队
"Your Love Is An Island" by Talos plays
♪ 带着你的猎犬和狼群 ♪
With your hounds and wolves
♪ 带我奔向大海 ♪
Carry me to the sea
♪ 把你千疮百孔的伤痛交给我 ♪
Give your thousand wounds to me
♪ 你我本是水 偏活成盐水呛喉 ♪
Maybe we're water and this is all salt
♪ 旧事未曾发生 却将人魂生生扯开 ♪
Though it never happened it tears us apart
♪ 扯开 ♪
Apart
♪ 你的爱是座孤岛 ♪
Your love is an island
♪ 我困在沙砾中被烈日烤焦 ♪
I'm scorched in the sands of it
♪ 你的爱是座孤岛 ♪
Your love is an island
乌娜本可判得轻一些
Una could get a lighter sentence
如果她肯配合的话
if she would just cooperate.
可她三缄其口
She's not talking.
有什么可说的
What's there to say?
她杀了德克兰 至少这点她可以认罪
She killed Declan, she could confess to that much.
事情没那么简单
There's more to it.
德克兰当时正试图让她指证某人
Declan was trying to get her to testify against someone.
她很害怕 而且这不仅仅是为了她自己
剧集 | 爱尔兰之血(2025) | 导航列表