剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
就因为我搬回来住
I mean, just 'cause I'm back here
并不意味着一切就回归正常了
doesn't mean everything's all good.
不 好吧 我不是说一切都回归正常
No, okay, I'm not saying that it's all good.
我就知道我回家前
Ah, I knew I should've gotten something to eat
该吃点东西
before I got home.
那些白人搞得我都"饿怒"了
These white people got me all "hangry."
需要我给你弄点吃的吗
You want me to go get some food?
不用了 多谢
No, thanks.
我跟莫莉约了要去参加一个幼稚聚会
I told Molly I'd meet her at this stupid thing.
但你会回家的 对吧
But you're coming home, right?
别让我在爱德药店又碰到你
Like, don't let me catch you in the Rite Aid.
难说
Too soon.
我只是想让他知道
It's like, I just want him to know
是他让我们陷入了如今的处境
what he did to get us here.
好吧 那你告诉劳伦斯
All right, well, have you told Lawrence
你跟他之间的问题了吗
what your issues are with him?
真正说出口吗
Like, really spelled it out?
因为有时候
Because sometimes when you're really in it,
当局者迷
it's hard to see shit clearly.
但凭什么我要做那个不迷的人
Yeah, but why do I have to be the one who sees shit so clearly?
我爱他 但是这太难了
You know, I love him, but it's hard to carry
同时承担情感与经济之重
the emotional weight and the financial weight.
这些都太他妈沉重了
Like, those are heavy as fuck.
你确定这都怪他吗
Are you sure it's all on him?
我的意思是 一个巴掌拍不响
I mean, it does take two to make it or break it.
小婊♥子♥ 你还要不要和我吃卷饼了
Bitch, you eating tacos with him or me?
你是对的 你是对的 你从来不会错
You right, you right. You can do no wrong.
四十二号♥ 牧师风味的
Number 42, al pastor.
就算你在这些卷饼里吐口水
我还是会吃的
你怎么知道我没吐呢
这可是我的秘密原料
棒
Yes!
杰瑞德今晚要去
All right, so Jared is coming through tonight.
你情人要去
Oh. Rent-a-Boo is coming?
Rent A Car 赫兹租车标语
你为什么要打趣他在企业工作
Why you clowning just 'cause he work at Enterprise?
-我的错 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
我"赫兹[音同Hurt伤害]"了你的感情吗
Did I Hertz your feelings?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
真好玩
It was funny.
我只是需要你帮我看看
I just need for you to just gauge to see
他是想和我做朋友呢
if he's giving me friend vibes
还是想上我
or fuck vibes.
你看不出来吗
You can't tell?
不能 有时候杰瑞德真的很神秘莫测
No. Sometimes Jared is hella dodgy.
前一天我还觉得他喜欢我
One day I think he's feeling me,
隔天我就读不懂他了
and the next, I can't read him.
好吧
All right, fine.
那就交给我好了
Guess I'll sort this out for you
就像那次我替你看你的妇科医生那样
just like I did for your gynecologist,
他就是想和你做朋友而已
which was friend vibes, by the way.
看吧 上帝不爱丑女
See? God don't like ugly.
破卷饼
Fuck these tacos!
伊萨 别乱丢垃圾啊
Issa, you're littering!
-天啊 -你来了
- Oh, my God! - Hey, you!
最近怎么样 小伊
What's up? What's up, Iss?
大家都在那边
We're in here.
我去 看看谁来了
Oh, shit! Look who dragged in the cats!
凯丽 你这酒鬼怎么比我们先到
Kelli, how did your drunk ass beat us here?
有免费酒水当然要早点来了
I wasn't trying to miss open bar again.
你还有酒水劵吗 我可不是闹着玩儿的
You gonna use all your drink tickets? 'Cause I don't play.
用我的吧 他们只提供黄尾袋鼠西拉红葡萄酒
Oh, you can have mine. They're only serving Yellow Tail Shiraz.
莫莉 穿芬迪的鞋子啊
And, Molly, I see these Fendis.
我是购物狂
I got a problem!
-匡威 -我是购物狂
- Converse. - I got a problem.
你这种什么都不在乎的态度真好
I love how you just, like, don't even care, you know?
莫莉 你的新男友呢 他还来不来了
Molly, where's this new boo? Is he coming or not?
他还不是我新男友呢
Well, he's not a new boo yet.
所以我才需要你们帮我参谋参谋
That's why I just need y'all to gauge him for me.
-你该让我们给你介绍男人 -又来了
- You should let us hook you up with somebody. - Here we go.
宝贝 跟她说我们帮凯丽和你同事牵桥搭线的事
Babe, tell her about when we hooked Kelli up with your coworker.
得了 贱♥人♥ 算不上
Okay, bitch, barely.
那白人小子带我去摘苹果 仅此而已
That white boy took me apple picking. End of story.
-然后呢 -确定吗
- And then? - Really?
好吧 我们在果园里做了 仅此而已
Fine. We fucked in the orchard. End of story.
我真是受够洛杉矶的男人了
I'm so tired of LA men!
洛杉矶的男人怎么惹你了
What? What's wrong with dudes from LA?
我去
Shit.
这是杰瑞德
Guys, this is Jared.
-你们好 -你好
- Hey. What's going on, y'all? - Hello.
-又见面了 -是啊
- Good to see you again. - Oh, you, too.
-你们俩认识 -我们在酒吧见过面
- You all know each other? - Oh, we met at an open mic.
你们知道她在开放麦的舞台上说唱了吗
Y'all know she was rapping on stage?
-什么 -等等
- What? - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这有什么好说的 咱们聊点别的吧
We don't need to talk about this, guys. Let's not even.
你说这个笨拙的婊♥子♥
You're telling me this awkward bitch right here
站到舞台上居然没摔下来
got up on stage and didn't fall off?
凯丽 地上好像有张酒水劵
Kelli, that's a drink ticket on the floor?
-等一下 哪呢 -典型的凯丽
- Hold up, where? - Classic Kelli.
-时刻准备好喝一杯 -典型的蒂芙尼
- Always ready for a drink. - Oh, classic Tiffany.
你生活好棒哦 "完美无瑕"的脸
Your life is better than mine with your flawless-ass face
和"纯天然"的身体 去死吧
and your perfect natural, fuck you.
朋友们 我有点累了
You guys, I'm tired and, you know... oh!
明天还有很多工作要做 我就先走了
And I got a lot of work to do tomorrow, so I'ma get out of here.
伊萨 别忘了凯丽生日旅行的份子钱
Um, Issa, don't forget we need your money for Kelli's birthday trip.
我周五给你 好吗
Oh, let me get you on Friday. Okay?
-拜 -好
- Bye, guys! - Yes.
-走了 -妹子 别这么粗俗
- Skee-wop! - Girl, don't be disrespectful.
我说错话了吗
Hey, was I not supposed to say anything?
没有的事
Oh, you're fine.
-你今天真漂亮 -讨厌
- You look good, too. - Shut up.
妹子 他绝对喜欢你
Girl, he is feeling you so hard
我都能在他屌♥上挂外套了
I could hang my coat on his dick.
还是厚外套
Like, my heavy coat.
冬天都没到呢
It's not even winter.
-拿到学位 -我说得没错
- A degree. - I'm 100% right!
-算了吧 我宝贝来拯救大局了 -拜托
- Nah, nah. There's my baby saving the day. - Come on!
是真的 好吗
Okay, it's true. Okay?
他们一旦获得学位
Once they get a degree,
就觉得自己是黑人中的佼佼者
black men turn into the most "nigga-est" of niggas, okay?
-好像自己是什么稀世珍宝 -对吧
- They act like prized possessions! - Right?
-我是说... -目中无人 自命不凡
- I mean... - Very important and very pretentious.
他们觉得女人应该心怀感激
They act like women should be grateful
能吸他们的屌♥
for the opportunity to suck their dicks.
-为什么不呢 -再加上每个在洛杉矶的男人
- Why not? - Okay! And then add to that being in LA
都觉得自己能勾搭上几个国外模特或者女演员
where every dude thinks he gonna bag some exotic model or actress.
所以我喜欢纽约的男人
You know, that's why I appreciate New York men,
-他们坦率多了 -可不是
- because they way more straightforward. - Talk about it.
洛杉矶的男人根本看不上黑人女
LA dudes do not approach black women.
-这是事实 -才不是
- This is a fact. - Mm-mm, no.
-我找你搭话了 -你看
- I approached you. - Ooh, see? See?
-好吧 -黑人女总是很快就把所有黑人男排除
- Okay. - Black women are so quick to write off all black men.
也许就因为你们太难搞了
I mean, maybe that's why y'all are still single,
-所以现在还是单身 -你再说一遍
- because you're too damn difficult. - Whoa, excuse me?!
-够了 -这是可能的
- Oh, okay. - It could be that.
我们有标准不代表我们难搞好吗
Just because we have standards does not make us difficult.
-谢谢 -说得好
- Thank you very much, okay? - Thank you.
我和亲爱的之所以能行
The reason why my baby and I work
就是因为他可以当男子汉 我能当小女人
is because I let him be a man and he lets me be a woman.
-贱♥人♥ 我要打给贝尔·胡克斯 -打啊
- Bitch, I'ma call Bell Hooks on you. - Call her.
美国女权主义理论家 文化批评家 教育家 作家 诗人
听我说 莫莉 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
Look, hey, but, Molly, you know what your problem is?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表