剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
业余饶舌之夜 《烂逼》
*可能真的很粗糙 可能已经受够了*
* Maybe it's really rough, maybe it's had enough *
*烂逼*
* Broken pussy *
*没人想上你因为你有个烂逼*
* Nobody wants you 'cause you got a broken pussy *
我知道
I know.
很傻♥逼♥
It's so stupid.
没错 但是傻♥逼♥得很好笑
Yeah, but, like, funny stupid.
等下 那晚是不是就是我们...
Wait, was-- was this the night that we...?
我喝了几杯
I had had a few drinks
我就是想缓解下压力
and, uh, I just needed to blow off some steam.
好吧 瞧
Well, look,
我知道你高中的时候唱过饶舌
yo, yo, I know you used to rap in high school,
但是看你现场唱还真有点奇怪
but it's weird seeing you like this.
这是个错误 好吗
It was a mistake, okay?
我从没想过这个会曝光
I never thought this would see the light of day.
-也没那么差 -没那么差 劳伦斯
- It's not that bad. - Not that bad, Lawrence?
中学生都看到我说唱逼味
Middle school kids have seen me rapping about pussy smells.
他们这辈子
For the rest of their lives,
都会把逼味和我联♥系♥起来
they're gonna associate pussy smells with me!
好吧 但是“随便"和”逼"确实挺押韵的
Well, you did find a way to rhyme "Loosey" with "Poosie."
你这是教他们都莎士比亚
You're basically teaching them Shakespeare.
劳伦斯 这很丢人 好吗
Lawrence, this is embarrassing, okay?
我需要孩子们把我当回事
I need the kids to take me seriously
而这完全降低了我的威严
and this completely undermines that.
他们只是孩子 好吗
They're kids, all right?
听我说 他们只会取笑一小会
Look, they'll have fun with it for a couple of hours
过个周末就会忘得精光了
and then forget about it after the weekend.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
烂逼
Broken pussy!
不安感
第一季第五集
烂逼
也许已经受够了
伊萨老师 看我做了什么
Hey, Miss Issa! Look what I made.
我很抱歉
Uh, I am so sorry.
我之前都不知道这个被传到网上了
I didn't even know this was out there.
伊萨 我知道这很难
Issa, I know this is rough and--
-也许... -已经受够了
- And maybe... - It's had enough!
相信我 我很羞愧难当
Believe me, I am mortified.
-好吗 我会弥补的 -谢谢
- Okay? I will fix this. - Thank you.
因为胡里奥开始教大家用西班牙语唱这个了
Because Julio is starting to teach it in Spanish.
西班牙语
Spanish, though?
已经周一了吗
Oh, it's Monday already?
是啊 周末总是一瞬即逝
I know. The weekend went by way too fast.
弗拉福风味 下去
Flavor Flav, off!
死狗
Damn dog.
我该回家了
You know, I gotta go home anyway.
我不能穿着牛仔裤去上班
I can't go to work in jeans.
好吧 下次你该带套西服来
Well, next time, you'll just have to bring an extra suit.
是啊 我该随身带套西服去约会
Yeah, I should carry a garment bag around with me on dates.
你也可以放一套在我这
Or you could just leave one here.
你今晚有什么安排吗
So, what are you up to tonight?
看情况吧
Uh, that all depends.
我们要完成我们未完的事吗
Are we gonna finish what we started?
我朋友黛安要开派对
Actually, my friend Diane's having a party.
不错啊
Okay, cool, cool, cool.
她刚订婚 开个派对庆祝
Yeah, she just got engaged, so she's celebrating that.
-你想来吗 -再看吧
- Wanna come? - Uh, can we play it by ear?
-我工作有点忙 -好 当然
- I got a lot going on at work. - Yeah, of course.
当然 应该会很不错的
Of course, yeah. It should be pretty nice, though.
-在战斧餐厅 -好
- It's gonna be at Hatchet Hall. - Okay.
-我尽量吧 -好
- I'll try my best. - All right.
我也许该跟黛安说一声如果我要带伴的话
I should probably let Diane know if I'm bringing a plus one.
行 算上我吧
Okay, put me on the list.
好
Okay.
-晚上见 -好
- See you tonight. - All right.
一 二
One, two...
你该怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你该何去何从
Where are you gonna go?
大家都在嘲笑你 一个女小丑
Everybody's laughing at you, a female Bozo.
你可以逃避
You can go and hide
也可以做出补救
or you could try to fix it.
拿起你的工具
Go get all your tools together.
行动起来
Get on your mechanic.
-不是吧 -可不是吗
- Damn! - Right?
现在学校的孩子们都在谈论这个
And now the kids at school are talking about it.
如果传到老板的耳朵里
And if it gets back to my boss,
鬼知道她会怎么做
who the fuck knows what she's gonna do?
-我还被米姆了 -什么
- And, girl, I got memed. - What?
我现在没时间应付这些事
I just don't have time for this right now.
好 好 等等等等 缓一下
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait. Just slow down.
孩子们一开始是怎么发现的
How did the kids find it in the first place?
丹尼尔 他说我饶舌很厉害
Daniel! He was talking about what a great rapper I was
孩子们肯定就去网上搜了我
and-- and the kids must've googled me,
这群愚蠢 古灵精怪
the stupid, smart-as-fuck,
会搜索的小屁孩
researching-ass kids.
别摆出那个样子 好吗
Uh-uh, don't give me the auntie "Mm," Okay?
-我可是受害者 -你是受害者
- I'm the victim here. - Oh, you're the victim?
这段视频是在我不知情
This video was recorded
且没有征得我同意的情况下拍摄的
without my knowledge or my consent.
这简直就是说唱强♥奸♥
It's basically rap rape.
好吧 严格来说你唱的是我的逼
Okay, well, technically, it was my pussy,
如果非要打说唱强♥奸♥牌 那也是我
so if anybody's gonna blow the rap rape whistle, it would be me.
听着 我只是需要你做我的律师
Look, I just need you to be my lawyer
吓尿那个发布视频的人
and threaten the shit out of the person who posted this video.
他们拒绝删除吗
Are they refusing to take it down?
我都不知道是谁发布的
I don't know who posted it!
那我该吓唬谁 伊萨
Then who I'ma threaten, Issa?
好吧 那晚还有谁在
All right, who else was there that night?
也许丹尼尔知道是谁发布的 好吗
Daniel might know who posted it, okay?
-那晚在那的人他大多都认识 -好吧
- He knew hella people who were there that night. - All right,
这么说没有别人能帮上忙了
so there's no other person who was there who could help?
酒保不行 主持人也不行
Not the bartender, not the emcee
或者其他任何你没想上过的人
or any other nigga you haven't carried a fuck torch for?
贱♥人♥ 我不 我不在乎他
Bitch, I don't-- I don't care about him!
好吗 我只是想在这视频被发到
Okay? I just wanna get this video taken down
WorldStar[说唱网站]上之前从网上消失
before it ends up on WorldStar.
好吧 我看看有什么能做的
All right, well, let me see how I can help.
我给杰拉德打个电♥话♥
I'll call Jared.
他弟弟那晚也在梅弗里克公♥寓♥俱乐部表演了的
His brother performed at Maverick's that night.
谢谢你 真的
Thank you, seriously.
你要工作了
Oh, you gotta work?
是的 贱♥人♥ 我是货真价实的律师好吗
Yes, bitch, I'm a real-ass lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
梅弗里克公♥寓♥俱乐部
-怎么样 -没消息
- So? - Nah.
-妈的 -我问了经理和DJ
- Damn it! - I checked with the manager and the DJ.
都不知道
Nada.
-我该怎么办 -听我说
- What am I gonna do? - Listen,
我去打几个电♥话♥ 好吗
let me just make some calls, okay?
不用了 没事 又不怪你
No, it's fine. It's not on you.
怪我 我不该跟孩子们说你会饶舌的
It is, though. Shit, I should've never told the kids you rapped.
别担心 我会想办法的
Don't worry about it. I'll figure it out.
我会找出发布视频的人 然后让视频消失的
I'ma find out who put that shit up and ghost it.
我得在20分钟内赶到录音室
I gotta be at the studio in 20.
你能载我一程吗
Can you drop me off?
有我呢
I got you.
-是的 -他很胖吗
- Yes. - So, he's fat?
-是的 他很胖 -管他呢
- Yes, he's fat. Very. - Whatever.
不是魁梧 是胖
Not big-boned, fat.
-好吧 -你真傻
- Yes, sir. - You're stupid.
妈的
Damn.
罗斯科身材不错
Roscoe's got some talent.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表