剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Don't nobody want your Steve Harvey box set.
"你知道我还在弄我的商业计划吧"
"You know I'm still working on my business plan."
我有个计划 开始创业吧
I got a plan-- start the business.
老兄 怎么样
Nigga, how 'bout that?
"贱♥人♥ 你知道我爱你" 我也爱你
"Bitch you know I love you." I love you, too.
嘿 烂逼
Hey, broken pussy!
杰瑞德
Jared.
-对 对 -你好吗
- Right, right. - What's up?
你脸上有
You got-- you got a little...
有很多残渣
something all over your face.
好吧 你真会说笑
Okay, so you got jokes.
某人连招呼都不打就离开俱乐部了
Somebody runs out of a club and don't say good-bye.
-这谁啊 -弗拉福风味
- Uh, who is this? - That's Flavor Flav.
你该买♥♥只杜宾狗 然后取名查克·D
Oh, you should get a doberman and name him Chuck D.
Flavor Flav和Chuck D都是嘻哈组合Public Enemy成员
-谢谢 -真机智
- Thank you. - Real clever.
我尽量 做了点研究
I tried. Did a little something.
明天跟猎头有个面试
Got an interview with a headhunter tomorrow.
很好啊
That's great.
今天不该躲你的
I shouldn't have ignored you today.
暴徒尤达今天拼出了一句完整的句子
Thug Yoda spelled an entire sentence today.
真的吗
For real?
那太"八可思议"了
That's "brazy."
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表