剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我能用下你卫生间吗
Can I please use your bathroom real quick?
*洛杉矶女生 不过不是你了解的那样*
* LA girl, but not the way you know it *
* Model make a minimum, body from New Orleans *
* Chucks on my feet, though I ain't throwing my Crip up *
* I got LAPD tendencies, I might just take your nigga *
* Inglewood attitude with View Park rhymes *
* I rep my city like it's my 9:00 to 5:00 *
* I love where I'm from, I'll never let it go *
* I'm winning for my hood like that purple and that yellow. *
-你唱得很好 -哪有
- You sound good. - Shut up.
接收下称赞吧
Take a compliment.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
你为什么从没给我机会
Why'd you never give me a shot?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧
Okay.
-算了 -不要
- Never mind. - Nope.
继续 我要听
Please continue, 'cause I wanna hear the fuck out of this.
我们虽然相距甚远
I mean, yeah, you know, we were long distance and shit,
但你从没把我当真
but you never took me serious.
我们是炮♥友♥啊
We were friends with benefits!
因为你想到外面
Because you wanted to go do your thing
做你的事
out in the streets.
所以责任在你
Yeah, okay, so it's on you.
怎么在我了
How is it on me?
你这是故意想让我说出来吗
Now you're trying to make me feel a way on purpose, huh?
你真要装作什么都不知道吗
You-- you're really gonna act like you don't know?
你还记得那年暑假
Okay, do you remember the summer
我从大学回来
when I came home from college?
当你疯狂迷恋丹尼迪·基恩的时候吗
When you were hella obsessed with Danity Kane?
-喜欢过 我喜欢过丹尼迪·基恩 -嗯
- Liked, nigga. I liked Danity Kane. - Yeah.
总之你是我第一个想见的人
Anyway, you were the first person I wanted to see.
记得我们一起玩了一整天吗
And then remember we spent the whole day together?
嗯 我们在三个不同的地方买♥♥了玉米薄饼卷
Mm, right. We had tacos from three different trucks.
是的 因为你忘了
Yes, because you couldn't
哪家店有你喜欢的调味汁
remember which spot had that sauce you liked,
结果是在低端的玩偶匣[快餐店]
and then it ended up being basic-ass Jack in the Box.
玩偶匣的早餐很丰盛
Jack in the Box goes hard for breakfast stuff.
然后当我开车回家时
And then when I was driving home,
你打电♥话♥叫我回去
you called me back over and...
我以为你是想
I thought you were gonna say you wanted to,
我不知道 也许确认我们的关系
I don't know, make things official.
给我们一次机会
You know, give us a shot.
可你没有
But you didn't.
我该确认的
I should have.
我想的
I wanted to.
也许你是对的
I mean, maybe you're right.
也许 我当时没有准备好
Maybe-- maybe I wasn't ready then.
-那你当时该说点什么 -我知道
- Well, you should've said something. - I know.
我知道
I know.
要是我现在准备好了呢
What if I'm ready now?
我 我
I-- I...
不管了
Shit.
你没事吧
You good?
黑配黄 黑配黄
Black and yellow, black and yellow,
-黑配黄 -好的
- Black and yellow. - Okay.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表