剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我要结婚了 兄弟
Hey, I'm getting married, man.
-不是吧 -真的 这次是动真格的
- Shut the fuck up, man. - No, for real this time.
叫丽雅 老兄
Leah's it, brah.
-你们认识多久了 -不是很长
- Yo, how long y'all known each other? - Not that long.
很疯狂
It's crazy, though, man.
前一天 我卖♥♥给她一套阁楼公♥寓♥
The one day, I'm getting the girl a deal on a loft,
隔天我就订婚 搬进去住了
next, I'm getting engaged, moving into that loft,
发现那公♥寓♥的构造有问题
and realizing it has some real structural problems.
不是吧 恭喜你 兄弟
Shit. Yo, congratulations, man.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
她让我做很多疯狂的事
Brah, she's got me doing crazy shit.
她想我见家长
She want me to meet the parents.
我载她到机场
I drove her to the airport.
-你笑什么 -是啊 很疯狂
- Why you laughing? - Yeah. It's crazy.
-是的 -很疯狂
- Yeah. - It's crazy.
-你是怎么看上她的 -她很特别
- Yo, how'd she make the cut? - She's special.
当你知道是那个人你自然就知道了
You know, man, when you know, you know.
还有 她口♥活♥很棒
Plus the head is crazy.
你和你那女友怎么样了
What about you and the old girl?
-挺好的 -真的吗
- Oh, we good. - For real?
上次我跟你聊天的时候
Last time I talked to you,
你说你一点都不在乎她
you told me you didn't give a fuck about her.
不是 我说的是我搞砸了她的生日
No, I told you I fucked up her birthday.
-一♥码♥事 -真的好吗
- That's kind of the same thing, though. - Seriously, man.
我们有过低谷 但是...
I mean, we went through some shit, but...
我们现在还不错
we in a good place.
那为什么这么久都没结婚
So, what's taking you so long?
我还在努力振作起来
I'm still getting my shit together.
那你为什么不快点振作起来
Nigga, why don't you get your shit together-together?
我就是这么和丽雅说的
That's what I told Leah.
我们同时处理她的离婚
We're gonna handle her divorce
和我们的婚前协议
and our prenup at the same time.
节省了不少时间
It's just good time management.
-什么 -你头发怎么回事
- What? - What's up with your hair, though?
我们得好好弄弄 我认识个人
We need to get this shit fixed. I got a guy.
-我才不去呢 -边角有点问题
- I'm not fucking going. - It's a little off on the corner, man.
-边角那儿有点问题 -我发型挺好的
- The corner's off. - My hair is fine.
就在那儿
It's right there, man.
对 就是这里
Yep, right there.
一阵子没联♥系♥了 你怎么样
It's been a minute. How you doing?
忙着工作而已
Just busy working. Just...
怎么了
So, what's up?
你还记得伊萨吗
You remember Issa?
那晚在梅弗里克
Well, someone shot a video
有人拍下了她说唱的视频
of her rapping that night at Maverick's,
现在她因为那视频可能会惹上麻烦
and now she might get in trouble for it.
我记得那晚你弟弟上台表演了
But I remember your brother performed that night,
也许他知道是谁发布的视频
so maybe he might know who posted it.
-也许吧 我问问他 -谢谢你
- Yeah, maybe. I'll ask him. - Thank you.
朋友就该互相帮助啊
That's what friends are for.
所以你给我打电♥话♥就是说这个吗
So, was that all you called me for or...?
是 不过也想听听你的声音
It was, but it's really good to hear your voice.
你该见面来听
You should hear it in person.
在和克里斯打电♥话♥吗
Is that Chris?
-克里斯 -糟了
- Chris? Oh. - Fuck.
-这名字听着不错 -是 他...
- He sounds friendly. - Yeah, he, um...
不 其实 我是说...
yeah, no, it's, um... I mean, it's not, you know...
别紧张
Relax, yo.
-我逗你玩呢 -我知道
- I'm just fucking with you. - I know!
我也逗你呢
And I'm fucking back, yeah.
我回头问问我弟
I'll talk to my brother.
好的 再见
All right. Have a good one.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-太不好意思了 那是谁啊 -是杰瑞德
- I am so sorry. Who was that? - It was Jared.
你能不能别玩"猜猜莫莉在和谁打电♥话♥"了
And can you stop playing Who's Molly on the Phone With?
你猜得太不靠谱了
'Cause you're pretty bad at it.
是 我最不会猜了 简直白♥痴♥
Yeah, I suck at guessing. Idiot.
他这么跟我说的
Yeah, that's what he told me.
不是 兄弟 你确定吗
No, man, I'm just... are you sure?
好吧 还是多谢了
All right. Thanks anyway.
-拜托 -妈的
- Come on, guys. - Fuck!
我就是自作自受
This is what the fuck I get.
-作什么 -我♥干♥嘛要到舞台上去
- For what? - Why'd I have to go up on that stage?
所以我才不说唱
This... this is why I don't do shit.
-这根本不是我 -说笑呢 这就是你
- This isn't me. - Are you kidding? That's all you.
这种机会不要错过 况且你唱得不错
All right? You gotta go for shit like that, and you were good.
真的吗
Yeah?
当然了
Yeah.
-感觉好点了吗 -没有
- You feel better? - No.
进来坐坐吧
Why don't you come in for a second?
你现在这么紧张不适合开车
You don't need to be driving all stressed out, all right?
进来吧 等不堵车了再走
Just come in, wait out the traffic.
-好吧 -来吧
- Yeah, okay. - Yeah? All right.
兄弟们 这是伊萨
Yo, y'all, this is Issa.
-好啊 -你们好
- What up? - Hey.
不错吧
Yo, we good, man.
-你想喝点什么吗 -不用了 多谢
- Hey, you want something to drink? - Oh, I'm good. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
你想坐这个有轮子的椅子吗
You want the wheel with chairs on it?
不用了 我...
Uh, so... no, I'll...
我坐这儿就行了
I'll just sit right here.
-好 -多谢
- That's what's up. - Thank you.
-你准备好了吗 -是啊 来吧
- Are you ready to do this? - Yeah, let's get it.
开唱吧
Let's do it, boo.
克里斯
你快到了吗
克里斯
还在工作脱不开身 派对见好吗
克里斯
我可以等你
克里斯
不用 不想让你久等
真不错
Hey, that was hot.
-我喜欢 -屌♥爆了
- I fucks with it. - Heavy. Heavy!
-太赞了 -哥们 屌♥爆了
- Killed that shit. - Nigga, it's dead, deceased.
放来听听
Play that back.
-来听听 -好的
- Play that back. - All right.
你重新录一遍吧
I think you should do it again.
什么 为什么 哪儿不好了
What? What's good? What's... what's wrong with that?
你声音听起来很没有层次
You got that faded sound like your voice don't have range.
-非常... -单调
- Like, it's... - Mono... monotonous.
对
Yep.
没错 多点层次
Yep, just, uh... just play with your levels.
好吧 既然你这么说的话
All right, if you say so.
我试试
I'ma play with it.
挺不错的 对吗
It's hot, right?
使我意识到自己
It made me realize how ignorant I've been
对墨西哥的贩毒集团有多无知
about the drug cartel in Mexico.
我还一直以为是关于一个叫"西卡里洛"的女孩
I always thought it was about a girl named Sicario,
电影《边境杀手》
错得更离谱
so I was way off.
你的新男友呢 是叫克里斯吧
Where's your new man? Chris, right?
他应该不会来了
I don't think he's gonna make it.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you guys for coming!
嗨
Hi.
你看着不错
You look great.
你好美啊
You look beautiful.
祝贺
Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, man. Thank you, thank you.
-莫莉 -怎么了
- Molly. - Yeah?
你能跟我未婚妻讲讲道理吗
Can you please talk some sense into my fiance?
跟他们说你结婚时想放什么歌♥
Tell them what you wanna walk down the aisle to.
-天啊 贾马尔 别说了 -就要 快唱
- Oh, my God, Jamal, stop it! - Nope. Sing it.
好吧
Okay.
*黑配黄 黑配黄*
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表