剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
We didn't even know it was this kind of a party.
-是啊 -你要表演吗
- Oh, word. - Are you performing?
不 不 不 我才不去
No. Hell, no. Hell, no. No, no, no.
-幸亏你不演 -我弟弟要演
- Thank God. - My little brother is.
我不知道
I don't know if this is
这帮人能不能欣赏他的歌♥ 明白我的意思吗
really his kind of crowd, you know what I mean?
你是说他不是唱《金酒加果汁》
Oh, you mean he's not a gin and juice,
《天天吸大♥麻♥》
smoke weed every day,
《纸醉金迷》那类型歌♥的吗
fuck bitches, get money kinda guy?
均为说唱歌♥歌♥曲
他是那种穿紧身裤的蜜汁小受
He's more like a skinny-jeans, juicing-type dude.
有请火车失事
Hey, give it up for Train Wreck.
-你弟弟 -是的
- So, your little brother? - Yeah, yeah.
-他是诗人吗 -他马上就上台了
- Is he a poet? - He's supposed to be up there soon.
小伊
Iss!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你怎么在这
What are you even doing here?
我有朋友今晚在这演出
My friend's performing tonight.
我是他的制♥作♥人
I produce some of his tracks.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
是我朋友莫莉
Oh, um, my friend Molly
提议要来这家酒吧的
had suggested, um, here, this place,
我们就来了
where we are.
真巧 生日过得怎么样
What a coincidence. How was your birthday?
很平淡 没什么特别的
Oh, it was chill. You know, nothing special.
那我今晚帮你庆生 我请你喝一杯
Well, we're celebrating tonight. Let me get you a drink.
-想喝什么 -伏特加汤力
- What you want? - A vodka tonic.
两杯伏特加汤力
Two vodka tonics, man.
我不懂为什么这些成年人穿得
Wait. I just don't understand why these grown-ass men
还跟可瑞斯科洛斯一样[90年代少年组合]
are still dressing like Kris Kross.
咱俩处的时候我就打扮得像可瑞斯科洛斯
I bagged you looking like Kris Kross.
那可是高中
Okay, that was high school
我那时还觉得监狱牛仔裤性感
when I thought prison jeans were sexy,
然后咱俩是大学才处上的 谢谢
and you didn't bag me till college, fuck you very much.
我确定我那时的裤子也很松垮
I'm pretty sure my jeans were still sagging then.
很高兴你的裤子变成熟了
Oh. Well, I'm just glad your pants grew up.
还记得我们过去玩说唱吧
Yo, remember when we used to rap?
没生疏吧
You still flow?
我现在还经常写
You know, I might actually still write.
骗人 你骗人
You lying. You lying.
今晚是开放麦之夜
All right, now. It's open mic night.
说唱的 唱歌♥的
So you rappers, singers,
快来一展歌♥喉
get it off your chest, all right?
你敢不敢去
I dare you.
不了 还是不了
No. I'm... nope.
别这样 小伊 你才刚过了生日
Come on, Iss. It was just your birthday.
机会只有一次
You're never gonna have this moment again.
你可以的
You got this.
你可以的
You got this.
大家好
What up, y'all?
你还真是礼貌
You were polite.
-那不是你朋友吗 -什么
- Isn't that your girl? - What?
那是你朋友吧
That's your girl, right?
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
*初尝爱恋*
*Love rookie*
*甜头被人吃个遍*
*She give them all the cookies*
*这甜头就在两腿间*
*By cookies I mean pussy*
*这姑娘很随便*
*This girl is kinda loosey*
*汉子把她从货架上取下*
*Dudes take her off the shelf*
♪他们刷♥卡♥买♥♥下她♪
♪ And they put her on credit ♪
♪买♥♥了一个月然后拿去退♪
♪ 30 days later, they return it and regret it ♪
♪被当成抹布使用 连标签一起被抛弃♪
♪ Used like a dishrag, dumped with a hashtag ♪
♪要怪就怪她的逼 那玩意肯定不好使♪
♪ I blame it on the pussy, that shit must be bad ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪可能无比干燥♪
♪ Maybe it's dry as hell ♪
♪可能臭气熏天♪
♪ Maybe it really smells ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy... ♪
天啊 她说的是我
Oh, my God. She's talking about me.
♪可能真的很粗糙 可能已经受够了♪
♪ Maybe it's really rough, maybe it's had enough ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪没人想上你因为你有个烂逼♪
♪ Nobody wants you 'cause you got a broken pussy ♪
♪没人想上你因为你有个烂逼♪
♪ Nobody wants you 'cause you got a broken pussy ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪嘿♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪可能真的很粗糙 可能已经受够了♪
♪ Maybe it's really rough, maybe it's had enough ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪嘿♪
♪ Hey! ♪
♪可能真的很粗糙 可能已经受够了♪
♪ Maybe it's really rough, maybe it's had enough ♪
♪烂逼♪
♪ Broken pussy ♪
♪嘿 烂逼♪
♪ Hey, broken pussy. ♪
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
妹子 对不起行吗 根本不是在说你
Girl, I'm sorry, okay? It wasn't even about you.
是丹尼尔怂恿我的
Daniel dared me to do it.
我们之前不是在说
And you know how we were talking
这是我二打头的最后一年
about this being the last year of my 20s
我要如何充分利用这段时间吗
and how I need to make the most of it.
我都不知道我脑子里进了什么水
I don't even know what came over me,
就站上台了
but I just went up there
然后就唱了那么一出 你明白吗
and I just did that shit, you know?
我不知道 你来说说
Oh! I mean, I don't know. You tell me.
我觉得自己表现抢眼
I thought I was pretty good up there.
所以 我还能在你家过夜吗
So, am I still spending the night,
还是说 不行
or no... t?
你特么能闭嘴吗
Yo, can you shut the fuck up?!
妈蛋
Damn!
我说什么了
What did I say?
我们今晚之所以会去那个淫乱俱乐部
The only reason we came to that hoodrat-ass club tonight
就是因为你想勾搭丹尼尔
is so that you could hook up with Daniel.
我根本不知道他会在那
I didn't even know he was gonna be there.
你丫闭嘴 你明明知道
Just stop it. You knew.
今晚这一出就是为了你自己
This was always about you.
也是为了你
It was about you, too.
我的人生对你来说就是个笑话吗
Is my life a joke to you?
不 不 不 讲心里话
No, no, no, real talk.
因为我每天应付
'Cause it's bad enough
那些吊儿郎当又不合传统的黑鬼们
that I got to deal with real triflin' niggas
已经够烦了
and real untraditional niggas on a daily basis.
现在我还得操心应付一个吊儿郎当的挚友吗
Now I got to worry about dealing with a triflin' best friend?
你拿我的伤心事开玩笑
You made a joke of my heartbreak up there.
那不是我的本意 我不是那样想的
I didn't mean to. I didn't think about it like that.
问题就在这啊 伊萨
That's the damn problem, Issa.
你做事前从来不考虑
You don't stop to think about the shit you do
会不会给他人造成影响
can actually affect others.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我人生的主旋律就是关于怎么影响别人 好吗
My whole life is about how shit affects others, okay?
我的工作 男票 还有你
My job, my boyfriend, you.
我也很关心你如何被影响
I care about how shit affects you, too.
我总是听你诉苦
I always listen to you.
你听我讲只是因为
You only listen to me
这样你会自我感觉良好一点
because I make you feel better about you.
我去 这真是扯淡
Damn it. This is bullshit.
我今晚都没想出门
I didn't even want to go out tonight.
想现在见你 过来吧
是你把我拽到这来的
You drag me out here,
好不容易我遇见了个不错的小哥
then I meet a decent dude,
你都不知道他溜得有多快
but you should've seen how fast Jered left.
-你说的是 -万一他是真命天子呢
- You're right. - What if he was the one?
就来
没错
Oh, that's right, nigga.
我永远都不会知道了
I'll never know.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表